Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Pre Cataclysm goodies.

These models were recently found and possibly have something to do with the Cataclysm Pre-patch.There's helmets which the gnomes will probably use when they retake their capital,a troll mask and a Silver Hand tabard.

Re: Pre Cataclysm goodies.

I hope the tabard will be Alliance Paladin only.

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold
    I hope the tabard will be Alliance Paladin only.
    there is a tabard there?
    If your raid is bad, bind your Hyperspeed Accelerator to hearthstone!

Is anyone else reminded of a certain .cx shock site's hello.jpg when they look at the Silver Hand tabard?
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Is anyone else reminded of a certain .cx shock site's hello.jpg when they look at the Silver Hand tabard?
    Lol gross, not that again. Hopefully Humans and Dwarves will get that tabard to be equivalent to the Blood Knight's Tabard. Maybe Draenei and Tauren will get their own as well. Would be nice I think.

so knights of the silver hand confirmed as a faction?
    Gear = Skill, didn't you guys get the memo?

Quote Originally Posted by Fortunado
    Lol gross, not that again. Hopefully Humans and Dwarves will get that tabard to be equivalent to the Blood Knight's Tabard. Maybe Draenei and Tauren will get their own as well. Would be nice I think.
    As an addition to the Charger achievement? I can dig it. Draenei could get something from the Hand of Argus (a souped-up version of their racial tabard reward for doing the last of the Bloodmyst quests?) and Tauren could get a Sunwalker's tabard.

On that note, apparently Blizzard wants the races to get their own paladin mounts, too. Holy kodo? Do want.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

That's a pair of Y-fronts not a tabard.

Pff.
    come out with your hands on your heads, you are surrounded by armed bastards

Quote Originally Posted by Gloves
    That's a pair of Y-fronts not a tabard.

Pff.
    Negative Dr. Jones. It's probably a bugged model, since it's connected at the ends rather than in the middle, but it's a tabard with the SH logo on the front.

Thanks Amuno!

On that note, apparently Blizzard wants the races to get their own paladin mounts, too. Holy kodo? Do want.
    A Swift Ram version of a Charger? Bulldozer.
    A Swift Kodo version of a Charger? Tank.
    A Great Elekk version of a Charger? Massive.
    A Swift Chocobo version of a Charger? Freaky.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep
    A Swift Ram version of a Charger? Bulldozer.
    A Swift Kodo version of a Charger? Tank.
    A Great Elekk version of a Charger? Massive.
    A Swift Chocobo version of a Charger? Freaky.
    Blood elves are keeping the Thalassian Chargers they have now because they're already unique, like draenei shamans and totem art.

Thanks Amuno!

Not sure, the Blood Elf charger is the 'evil' version. Now with the cleansed Sunwell, it would make sense that those get changed too.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

Interesting, but they seem like Models that got cut, but are still in the game files.

Except the tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep
    Not sure, the Blood Elf charger is the 'evil' version. Now with the cleansed Sunwell, it would make sense that those get changed too.
    I wouldn't say it was 'evil' so much as colored with the Horde in mind. Overall the Alliance's colors tended towards Stormwind's national banner--blue and gold--while the Horde leaned towards Orgrimmar's red-and-black. Remember, dark is not evil.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    Just look at Gnome Deathknights.
    Light =/= Good and Dark =/= Bad.

Besides, Blood Elves all live in rainbow colored cities and have to essentially burn down a church full of ghost paladins to get their charger.
    And even then it's really more a fuck-you to the Alliance that turned their backs to the blood elves, and the Silver Hand in particular for giving birth to Arthas, than it was an overtly evil act.

Thanks Amuno!

And even then it's really more a fuck-you to the Alliance that turned their backs to the blood elves, and the Silver Hand in particular for giving birth to Arthas, than it was an overtly evil act.
    Not at all. It's not an act against the Alliance, it's an act against the Light. The quest is even called "True Masters of the Light", if I remember correctly. They spit in the face of the Holy Light, since they consider themselves above it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded
    Not at all. It's not an act against the Alliance, it's an act against the Light. The quest is even called "True Masters of the Light", if I remember correctly. They spit in the face of the Holy Light, since they consider themselves above it.
    Maybe. I'm brain-tired and I recall some of their quests revolving around giving the Alliance the finger. That being said, they're probably going to change it in Cataclysm to something more appropriate given Liadrin's conversion and the logical conclusion that she's been reforming the blood knights.

Thanks Amuno!

Quote Originally Posted by Leopold
    and a Silver Hand tabard.

You have no idea how much i love blizzard now

I hope so! There are a lot of things I wish they'd change around lorewise for the Cataclysm, I just don't have much faith in Blizzard's drive to do so anymore. Ideally they'd make up their minds about the Horde too - the whole "no, no, they're not evil, they're really quite noble" explanation has started growing very weak over the course of WoW, as atrocity after atrocity is commited by Horde races. As a Horde player myself, it's quite frustrating. This isn't what I signed up for!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded
    I hope so! There are a lot of things I wish they'd change around lorewise for the Cataclysm, I just don't have much faith in Blizzard's drive to do so anymore. Ideally they'd make up their minds about the Horde too - the whole "no, no, they're not evil, they're really quite noble" explanation has started growing very weak over the course of WoW, as atrocity after atrocity is commited by Horde races. As a Horde player myself, it's quite frustrating. This isn't what I signed up for!
    That's why all my toons left both factions and shacked up with the Argents. Also, for the most part the Horde is made of knights in sour armor. It's just that their massive jackasses happen to be in higher positions of command than the majority of the Alliance's, save certain ones in the Alliance that look like a high-school DBZ fanboy designed them, nudge nudge wink wink say no more say no more.

Thanks Amuno!