WTB: FireScore / FailScore AddOn

Any bored AddOn programmers out there wanna give it a shot?
    I was hoping for an addon that records a player's fail/death due to void zone, simpleton game mechanics and other totally avoidable whatnots.

Like Gearscore, it should have a tooltip function aswel so could just mouse over the toon for their Fail/Firescore.

Would be awesome if you could sync it with other users to share data of the fails you've run with before. It should be time lined so that a player cannot get double fail points when more than 1 person is using the addon.

Each fail would result in a 100pt score on a player. It gives pts to players who doesn't switch on emalon/valks, and ranged dps who ignore frozen orbs on Toravon encounter (Plea for fail caused by dc's can deducted by the addon user depending on the explaination) * Acquiring more than 2 fails in 1 raid lockout negates this ability to deduct score*
    Once data has been sync'd with other users, the fail points gained are permanent.

It doesn't need to cover improper talents, the likely distribution of talents somewhat parallels on a players way compensate with simple game mechanics.

Instead of the usual chat: " LFM ToC25 must have more than 5k GS "
    It would be: " LFM ToC25 must have less than 2k FS "
    At least this system can't be cheated by equipping high ilvl gear inappropriate for your spec.

:
    Rogues do it from behind. Hunters do it with animals. Druids do it like animals!

Re: WTB: FireScore / FailScore AddOn

so all the higher end guilds that spend 3 hours a night wiping on one boss would have a huge failscore due to not knowing the fight?

sure seems fair.

Deleted

Join a good raiding guild. Done. No more need for failscore/gearscore and so on. You know, when I'd see someone running around with your addon I would not group with him (same for GS); folks that need addons like that clearly do not understand the game and/or want to get carried.
    -Edit- Ow, gawd, I am posting in a GS thread (and I didn't even realise!). Do not read this, just the first few words!

there should be some trollscore system on mmo that lets you add trollpoints to people here wich could be displayed below the persons avatar or somewhere around there <.<

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by dddmaster
    there should be some trollscore system on mmo that lets you add trollpoints to people here wich could be displayed below the persons avatar or somewhere around there <.<
    Well, ehm, a "karma" system would be awesome. You know the drill, downranking and upranking comments and so on. I'd be off-topic now :P

Deleted

New 80 has 0 FS. Oldschool raider barely fails but points keep stacking up.

Would you like a bar code on the back of your hand or the back of your neck?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

logging standing in void zones is easy. Logging not switching to adds is much less trivial.
    Correlation does not imply causation.

Yeah that addon would be nice... Imagine whats possible then..

You can increase the FS of that douchebag to, lets say 200k, and sync. That guy NEVER gets in a raiding Gild or even a Pug EVER!

Let us start with OP as soon as the Addon is done

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis
    Would you like a bar code on the back of your hand or the back of your neck?
    i got it written all over my face already , no need for it

Now that is a good idea.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Any system which relies on syncing can indeed be cheated, and you saw how easily people get round gearscore simply because those who take it as gospel are unwilling to inspect.
    There is no way to measure those fails outside of a raid group, so really any measure would have to be within a guild and then it tends to come down to experience with a person that tells you more.
    You will soon learn who is unable to get out of fires, irrespective of what any addon tells you.

We do not need another scoring system and it tells you nothing more of use than gearscore or anything else similar does.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Hm.
    Maybe
    Record getting enviromental dmg from avoidable sources (in raids).
    Record amount of time a boss is killed, devide the fails on that particular boss with the number of times it has gotten killed. This would mean that the more you kill a boss without failing, the lower the score would be.
    Anyone able to make this addon should get the nobel prize or something like that.

Also, from my experiance ElitistGroup is a lot better than Gearscore due to the fact that you can check gemming/enchants/ilvl and achivements and rate the people you play with, all those stats can be shared between users.

10+ Year Old Account

I would have 0 failscore then..

Because i never fail

ever
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalaman
    I would have 0 failscore then..
    Because i never fail
    ever
    Except this time then ^^

+1 to trollscore
    -1 to FS/GS everything else that takes the brain out of your selfconcience.....

And remember how good "Failbot" was in getting people pissed in a raid. The ones trying hardest to get the boss down (and cutting a few corners to get there) were the ones reported mostly.... the slackers were the ones not to be noticed....

stupid idea. what about ret pallies? they don't switch to adds due to vengeance dropping off. also arms warriors probably shouldn't switch either due to deepwounds dropping off (same as vengeance really).

what about the tards who run across others on lord jarraxus? oh no, I has fire on me..quick run to healer..

healer has died
    healer has gained 100 failscore
    healer nerdrages
    raid disbands
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

This thread is going nowhere.