/sigh, gear gear gear.

Hey, so, long time reader and I come to this site about every day just to check out if anything new is going on. I'm usually pretty good on gearing my character and knowing what I should and shouldn't get (for the most part anyway) but i'm having trouble deciding how I should go from here. My guild doens't do heroics and we haven't even been in the 3rd wing in icc yet. Marks to upgrade to the 264 tier don't come often but they do come. I'm sitting at about 155 frost emblems and no clue what to purchase. I've played around with the spreadsheet but I don't see anything coming up as an upgrade worth spending the emblems on. Maybe someone else will have some luck. That damn 2pc teir9.5 makes me cry since its such a dps loss to lose, especially on those long boss fights.

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ldt&cn=Araaton

Re: /sigh, gear gear gear.

seems all you can do it buy the 2 remaining tier peices (helm and gloves) and hang onto them until you get the tokens to upgrade.

you could buy the belt if you are low on hit.

other than that you can buy primordial saronite for recipies gear or just to sell them

I have a question pertaining to this as well. I now have the t10 4 set at the cost of losing the t9 2set, however the t9 2set I had is the ilvl 245 gear. Thus I am not sure if i should move on and go with the t10 4set or go back to having both 2sets. Here is my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Hoodstomp

10+ Year Old Account

I found it a dps lose to switch around 2pc t9 for 4pc t10 unless 3 or more of the t10 is sanctified.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

@ OP
    You should try getting the neck from ToGC10, the belt from Festergut25 and DBW/BoV and you should totally be able to go ArP. That should make up for the loss of 2pc t9

Replace your belt for the badge belt it is a direct upgrade (IE it has the same stats) and 2 yellow instead of a red and blue means you can socket for the bonus (and yes it is a slight dps increase to have two 10crit 10agi gems in the yellow sockets over 2 20 agi ive checked)

Any input on 4x T10 vs 2x T10 + emblem chest+gloves?