Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Change the name of the game. Instances of Warcraft, the Wrath of the Carebears.

This is it, last nail in the coffin for W-PvP.

Seasonal bosses only accessible through the Dungeon Finder in 3.3.3
    Yes, the Dungeon Finder must be used. The interface will have a separate selection for special World Event bosses in dungeons. If players zone into the dungeon without using the Dungeon Finder, the bosses will not be there. (Source)

So, what makes people leave their sanctuary?? The LFG tool has the first step to make the servers almost empty, this change makes things even worse.

Change the name of the game please, its a misleading title.

Instances of Warcraft, the Wrath of the Carebears.
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

Re: Change the name of the game. Instances of Warcraft, the Wrath of the Carebears.

Yeah, because there is so much adventure to be found flying to a dungeon or getting warped there. Seriously, not many people roam the countrysides once they hit 80 anyway, this doesn't change anything. If you want to enjoy the scenery there is nothing stopping you from doing so.

Re: Change the name of the game. Instances of Warcraft, the Wrath of the Carebears.

QQ on the BBQ.

PS. http://www.wowwiki.com/Tol_Barad"]Tol Barad[/url]
    PPS. 'Ganker' rhymes with 'wanker' for good reason.

Yeah, because ganking PvE carebear nurbs with Your full Season 8 geared Rogue is REAL PvP.
    Hi

Deleted

World PvP is griefing 99% of the time and I like that's being slowly pushed away.

Translation: WAAAAAAAH, I CAN'T FLEX MY FULL WRATHFUL-GEARED ROGUE'S NUTS ON PEOPLE TRYING TO ENJOY THE GAME THEIR WAY!

Sorry. Perhaps there is a baby you could head outside and take candy from, or a fifth grader you could challenge to dodgeball?
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Re: Change the name of the game. Instances of Warcraft, the Wrath of the Carebe

The LFG Tool is a godsend. Blizzard has failed at providing world PvP, the least they can do is make it easy for me to instance. Keep in mind they are constantly promoting group play.

I would love to enjoy some of the old school brawls @ Southshore for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Yeah, because ganking PvE carebear nurbs with Your full Season 8 geared Rogue is REAL PvP.
    I dont even think the OP is that good probly some DK who just hit 80 in crafted pvp blues.

He enjoys his time following around groups of his own faction untill they run into the oposites in wich case he turns into a 2 year old and spams /lol or /taunt untill his group attacks and then he targets random people thinking OMFG IM PWNZORZIN SOME NUEWBS.

Then by the off chance he dies he is probly spaming chats saying OMFG WTF YOU GUYS ARE SO FAIL IZ KILLD LIKE 20 PEOPLS.

But iono thats just mah guss.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

10+ Year Old Account

I lol'd. Seriously, go back to the starting areas and go kill some lowbies if you're that /emo about the new LFG World events.
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

You still have a chance to camp the entrance of ICC, its always fun to attack everyone who passes and doesn't want to attack you because they are already late and don't want to have -dkp
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotena
    this isn't a troll. the OP is maybe 9. If we're lucky.
    The following applies to AV!
    Quote Originally Posted by gehennaspawn
    Acid Bath > Win > Loss > 40 minute turtle > Jonas brothers

You still have to leave cities to quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas
    I dont even think the OP is that good probly some DK who just hit 80 in crafted pvp blues.

He enjoys his time following around groups of his own faction untill they run into the oposites in wich case he turns into a 2 year old and spams /lol or /taunt untill his group attacks and then he targets random people thinking OMFG IM PWNZORZIN SOME NUEWBS.

Then by the off chance he dies he is probly spaming chats saying OMFG WTF YOU GUYS ARE SO FAIL IZ KILLD LIKE 20 PEOPLS.

But iono thats just mah guss.
    /Signed

iCare.

You gonna unsubscribe now? Make sure you make a thread about that too.

Well it does go against the no guild housing we want the world of warcraft to feel full.

tbc already killed most of the world pvp with flying mounts.
    wotlk murdered it even further.

Seasonal event now a days ment some pvp action on my server. hell i even felt like being back in vanilla during brewfest, killing outside and inside brm.

the lfg tool is brilliant and it works for faster instancing , but this will futher kill fun outside instances.....

a well, gogo rated bg's and some old fashion horde vs alliance hate in a bit

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by AiAtola
    This is it, last nail in the coffin for W-PvP.

Seasonal bosses only accessible through the Dungeon Finder in 3.3.3
    Yes, the Dungeon Finder must be used. The interface will have a separate selection for special World Event bosses in dungeons. If players zone into the dungeon without using the Dungeon Finder, the bosses will not be there. (Source)

So, what makes people leave their sanctuary?? The LFG tool has the first step to make the servers almost empty, this change makes things even worse.

Change the name of the game please, its a misleading title.

Instances of Warcraft, the Wrath of the Carebears.

ironic empty servers yet cyclone Eu still got the worst lag ever

Quote Originally Posted by 0smo
    Well it does go against the no guild housing we want the world of warcraft to feel full.

tbc already killed most of the world pvp with flying mounts.
    wotlk murdered it even further.

Seasonal event now a days ment some pvp action on my server. hell i even felt like being back in vanilla during brewfest, killing outside and inside brm.

the lfg tool is brilliant and it works for faster instancing , but this will futher kill fun outside instances.....

a well, gogo rated bg's and some old fashion horde vs alliance hate in a bit

Well in BC blizz probly did the greatest thing they could of for world pvp... Isle Dailys... OH YAAAAAA best thing EVER.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Altough I like this change I think that it sucks that new lvlers don't get to enjoy going in to the cool entrances of some instances, like the Scarlet Monastery. Also, it's not that fun to quest when you never meet anyone, especially on pvp servers. Hopefully 'Cataclysm will fix it.'

Quote Originally Posted by AiAtola
    Optimization of Warcraft, the Wrath of the Gankers.
    Fixed it.
    You are most welcome.

This is only for -bosses- such as Ahune, etc.. etc.. take a moment and think for a second...

Midsummer Festival
    Thanksgiving
    Elders

these are just a few of the events that still require you to go to opposing faction areas.. so.. there ya go.. there's yer world pvpzorz

Deleted

Just have one question to the OP. Is your native language Portuguese?