Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599

Quote Originally Posted by Asur
    You failed to read that you only get one shot at the mounts per day in the bag, not the boss drops.
    Oooooohhhh :P Then i will still be 50% unique!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alandris
    yeaaah right nice tying undispellable diseases to a 21 pts talents ... it's not like blood or frost ever needed that kind of protection

that sucks hard :s

Why are you guys never satisfy?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&cn=Mansons

10+ Year Old Account

I love +3% stamina, oh yes i do!

I love these patch notes!
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

this warrior buff was needed 2 patches ago but i don't know if it is needed now if you compare it with the other tanks (yes dk and drood has more but they got no block and are meant as EH beasts)

giving this buff to warriors is like a nut kick for the paladins while they are down

(i play warr tank just so you know)

because that's freaking silly !

dks need disease protection in every tree by tying such a great change to a 21 pt talent you have to give up a 51 pt talent or spec UH wich is already the best one .

the y should have put it somewhere where every spec could have use it .

Quote Originally Posted by Derv
    I love +3% stamina, oh yes i do!
    Better than the Hunter patch notes...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by LordArcsinh
    Yes, you can steal another piece of Engineering's identity from us, just like with the fucking choppers.

I, for one, won't be making them for any non-Engineers because they don't fucking deserve them.
    Wow. Just asked. I dont care if you will or wont make them for non engineers. Even if so, Ill pay for them to be made.

Sorry if someone pissed in your corn flakes today dude

Quote Originally Posted by Stonepony
    Slowly making spirit obsolete. If they're doing this why not have fel armor scale with sp also.
    Probarbly will scale with Intellect in Cataclysm. Yes, Warlocks with +24 Intellect gems, you heard it here first.

dks need disease protection in every tree by tying such a great change to a 21 pt talent you have to give up a 51 pt talent or spec UH wich is already the best one .

If they put that on every spec that would be silly. You do realize unholy is an disease spec... I really don't need to say anything after that.

because every spec of every class has every ability of every other spec?

Unholy is the disease tree, its damage isnt just linked to diseases, it depends on them. Blood and Frost arent nearly as dependant. Plus there is also the fact that a disease buff in the disease tree just plain makes sense....and blizzard doesnt want every DK to have this ability baseline, they want you to sacrifice for it. Look what warriors have to do to get an MS, and be glad you at least have that much choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansons

Why are you guys never satisfy?
    I'll tell you when those clowns will be satisfied:
    Death Knight:
    ) Stamina has been increased by 80%
    ) Normal melee attacks cause tripple damage on all non Death Knight classes.
    )Chains of Ice doesn't cost Frost Rune, nor Runic Power. It is now spammable.
    )Due to being the Hero Class, Death Knight has a 90% chance to cause an Execute to the target's HP, killing 3 people at the same time, regardless of what HP the targets has.
    )Diseases has been changed to Physical debuffs, and each one of them cause a damage like what Curse of Doom does every 2 seconds.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________

Paladins:

)Bubble now lasts 5minutes, up from 12 seconds, and the melee attack penalty has been removed.
    )Added an interrupt for the Loladins, called Faceroll freeze: Has a 2 Seconds CD and Silences the target for 1 Minute
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________

Now both will feel that they're (balanced) and paladins will still QQ about Death knights, having those glowing blue eyes.
    "Those mortal shells that we call bodies, are not ours to keep. The body is a gift of earth that must, one day, be returned from whence it came"

Quote Originally Posted by Kethlan
    because every spec of every class has every ability of every other spec?

Unholy is the disease tree, its damage isnt just linked to diseases, it depends on them. Blood and Frost arent nearly as dependant. Plus there is also the fact that a disease buff in the disease tree just plain makes sense....and blizzard doesnt want every DK to have this ability baseline, they want you to sacrifice for it. Look what warriors have to do to get an MS, and be glad you at least have that much choice.
    I said that!! ^^^^^^^

3% extra stam, hayooooo !

15+ Year Old Account

Picture of the Celestial Dragon pet. Credit for this picture, at least, goes to World of Raids.

http://www.worldofraids.com/uploads/...78_6_86854.jpg

Edit: Damn, I must've missed the link on the front page. Well, it's here for those who missed it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

I wish they'd include information on where to obtain the Celestial Steed. I'm thinking that it will be a spirit/spectral looking horse. The word "celestial" means something along the lines of "of the sky" or "heavenly body" and the only animal often referred to as a steed would be the horse. If the Celestial Dragon companion is of a spirit-type body, the Celestial Steed probably will stick to the trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansons
    I said that!! ^^^^^^^
    GIVE ME BACK MY THOUGHTS!

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee
    I wish they'd include information on where to obtain the Celestial Steed. I'm thinking that it will be a spirit/spectral looking horse. The word "celestial" means something along the lines of "of the sky" or "heavenly body" and the only animal often referred to as a steed would be the horse. If the Celestial Dragon companion is of a spirit-type body, the Celestial Steed probably will stick to the trend.
    Its not something thats posted in the patchnotes. Its something that has been datamined. The looks are just like Algalon as hes a celestial creature aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Static
    I'll tell you when those clowns will be satisfied:
    Death Knight:
    ) Stamina has been increased by 80%
    ) Normal melee attacks cause tripple damage on all non Death Knight classes.
    )Chains of Ice doesn't cost Frost Rune, nor Runic Power. It is now spammable.
    )Due to being the Hero Class, Death Knight has a 90% chance to cause an Execute to the target's HP, killing 3 people at the same time, regardless of what HP the targets has.
    )Diseases has been changed to Physical debuffs, and each one of them cause a damage like what Curse of Doom does every 2 seconds.

__________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________

Paladins:

)Bubble now lasts 5minutes, up from 12 seconds, and the melee attack penalty has been removed.
    )Added an interrupt for the Loladins, called Faceroll freeze: Has a 2 Seconds CD and Silences the target for 1 Minute
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________

Now both will feel that they're (balanced) and paladins will still QQ about Death knights, having those glowing blue eyes.

id be happy with that yes

and cant stop loling but i min silance is too much imo

Quote Originally Posted by LordArcsinh
    grats on your miniscule profit margins

here's a hint: 99% of pet collectors will not buy pre-made ones, they will buy mats and demand you make it for a 5g "tip"

much like with the choppers before them
    True.

But it's a free market, and if you look at the materials, you'll see most of them also require engineering to be made. Unless they're camping all the engineering vendors for Gyrochronatom's, Fused Wiring, and Big Iron Bombs, it's going to take more than 5g of your time to make them one. If you're accepting 5g tips for Choppers, or anything you craft for that matter, the problem lies with you or your server, and not the change itself.

As for mass selling in the AH, that really wasn't my plan either, but as P.T. Barnum used to say, "A sucker is born every minute." There is also something to be said about those who are willing to just buy it out of convenience, rather than farm Gnomeregan, or have jewelcrafters and engineers get some fused wiring, and then sit there while you craft each individual part.

Hell, if i saw one in the AH for 100g i'd buy it without thinking. No need to look up & buy all the individual mats, no need to waste time in trade or guild trying to find someone who can make it (assuming i didn't have an alt with the patterns already) and then no wasted time sitting by the forge, waiting on someone else to click the right sequence of buttons while they toke, smoke, scratch, fap, or whatever else they're doing while they make the parts.

These are old world patterns after all, and the steps leading to the final product and the variety of materials to assemble each individual piece takes a while. The time to craft one of these Pets alone is greater than the time it takes to make a Chopper.