Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Your opinions are not facts. (worgen and goblins as examples)

That's right, your opinions are not fact. if you think goblins are cool, thats you're opinion and not fact. if you think goblins suck, thats your opinion, not fact. if you think worgen are awesome, thats your opinion, not fact. if you think worgen suck, thats your opinion, not fact.

same goes for any other race. and if you think the models and animations of any race and gender of the races are good/bad, that's your opinion, and NOT FACT.

so stop asking blizzard to change the way models and animations look, because its just your opinion if you think they look bad, and if they change them, people who like the animations/models will be upset.

good day.

Re: Your opinions are not facts. (worgen and goblins as examples)

Shut up.

[Banned from the forums] B-b-b-b-b-banned. Get it? like that bad to the bone song? b-b-b-b-banned. see?

Quote Originally Posted by Halazz
    Shut up.
    no, people need to understand this.

Goblins are sexy. This is a fact.

Oh, also, old models suck, this is also a fact admitted by Blizzard, and it's why newer models have higher polygon counts and just all around look nicer, etcera. You may not think old models necessarily look bad (I'm rather partial to the female undead model), but whether you like them or not, compared to newer Wrath models, or even the BC models, they do in fact suck quite hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgazloark
    obvious troll is obvious.

m33p double post is double

Quote Originally Posted by Gizen
    Goblins are sexy. This is a fact.

Oh, also, old models suck, this is also a fact admitted by Blizzard, and it's why newer models have higher polygon counts and just all around look nicer, etcera. You may not think old models necessarily look bad (I'm rather partial to the female undead model), but whether you like them or not, compared to newer Wrath models, or even the BC models, they do in fact suck quite hard.
    opinion, completely opinion, old models dont suck, they just need higher polygon count to look more cleaned up, oh, and goblins being sexy is an opinion.

Deleted

I want your job, teaching people what they should think is good.

Seriously now, you are now opinating on others' opinions, which makes you a hypocrite.

That's right, your opinions are not fact. if you think goblins are cool, thats you're opinion and not fact. if you think goblins suck, thats your opinion, not fact. if you think worgen are awesome, thats your opinion, not fact. if you think worgen suck, thats your opinion, not fact.

same goes for any other race. and if you think the models and animations of any race and gender of the races are good/bad, that's your opinion, and NOT FACT.

so stop asking blizzard to change the way models and animations look, because its just your opinion if you think they look bad, and if they change them, people who like the animations/models will be upset.

good day.

Troll indeed.

When Blizzard does change something, its to make them a competitive game on the market. Or should we support the minority vote (Not likely) o_O?

Yeah? Well that's, like, your opinion, man. 8)

Trolls are Trolls here and everywere! thats a fact, not an opinion, good day.
    Goliat - Human Warrior - LA, Ragnaros
    <Freak Out>
    ...In the end no boss is hard if you practice (read: wipe&learn)

Obvious trolls obviously trolling is obviously obvious
    I know your $14.99 entitles you to play the game your way, but the rest of the raid's $359.76 says know your role.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traejun
    I've blown up punk ass dragons before...I'll do it again.

opinion, completely opinion, old models dont suck, they just need higher polygon count to look more cleaned up,
    Translation: Older models don't suck, they just suck. Just because you like something, doesn't mean it isn't bad, and just because you personally dislike something, doesn't mean it isn't good. That is the difference between fact and opinion. Facts are facts, they are the truth whether you accept them or not, having an opinion frees you to like something regardless of whether it is bad. Old models are 5 years old, and weren't high-quality even when they were brand new. Their age is showing and they are bad. Blizzard has come out and said they're bad, and that they'd like to change them someday, but aren't in a rush to do it for a very wide variety of reasons.
    oh, and goblins being sexy is an opinion.
    You are free to disagree with me all you'd like, that doesn't make you any less wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410

Dude, you're out of your element.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by darkbeard

Dude, you're out of your element.

And now I officially declared this thread the "Thread of the Week".

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410

arent you the goblin fanboy who was completely turned on by goblins in that goblin thread, saying how that goblins being awesome was not an opinion, but fact?

no, goblins being awesome is YOUR OPINION NOT FACT. you frigging goblin fanboy.

15+ Year Old Account

arent you the goblin fanboy who was completely turned on by goblins in that goblin thread, saying how that goblins being awesome was not an opinion, but fact?

no, goblins being awesome is YOUR OPINION NOT FACT. you frigging goblin fanboy.
    Or is it just your opinion that it is his opinion?
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

No! It is not possible!
    Meanwhile, in Finland...

15+ Year Old Account

Hey, school kid whos name i cant and dont care to pronounce, yes you, Mr. OP.
    Your brainless rants are annoying,i am currently waiting for a reason to report you to a mod, i remember your last thread aabout worgen and i was thuroughly annoyed. Mark my words,if you screw up so much as once i will get you banned. BTW this isnt a opinion, its fact

Deleted

My opinions are usually based on facts, and my opinion regarding this thread is that it states the obvious.

"The Archdruid nodded, accepting her wisdom."