warlock faceroll addons

Ok so i hear about these addons that make classes so easy they practically do things for you. I am interested in what these addons are? I especially want to know warlock ones but i am interested in any class as i have seen lots of addons but never any that make it so u can practically just afk and make a cake come back and get ur loot. so as i want to max my dps i was just wondering if people know addons that make being a warlock easy.
    currently i use dbm dotimer recount just the basics really.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

Re: warlock faceroll addons

the day warlocks can faceroll and pull top dps or even kill a melee in pvp is the day i go skinny dipping in the english channel

Deleted

Just learn to play your class properly mate? How bout that. Sure, use addons to enhance your performance, but don't use addons as your performance. Christ. :

Fortunately or Unfortunately, depending on your view, Warlocks simply can't be facerolled right now. All of the specs have complex reactions involved in the casting priority which cannot be autotrigged by macros or addons (because they involved protected actions or whatever the term for them is).

Demo and Affliction and particularly complex in this regard from what I've seen (well I know Demo is, that's what I play). The best you can do is install Power Auras and develop a really good configuration for popping giant graphics in your face when certain procs go off, which helps you know which spells are higher priority at that moment than others. There are threads about this...

im not saying i dont play my class well i do. i just wanna do the best i can, the easiest possible way.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by romeolock
    Ok so i hear about these addons that make classes so easy they practically do things for you. I am interested in what these addons are? I especially want to know warlock ones but i am interested in any class as i have seen lots of addons but never any that make it so u can practically just afk and make a cake come back and get ur loot. so as i want to max my dps i was just wondering if people know addons that make being a warlock easy.
    currently i use dbm dotimer recount just the basics really.
    Reported for attempting to hack the game.

R.I.P. YARG

Spellpriority displays huge icon of spell you should use. Can't think of anything more faceroll atm.
    Sorry Mario, but princess is in another castle.

ok so power auras? this is a good addon, better than dotimer?

You dont need a addon to faceroll.
    Just need you face and a keyboard. Lets roll!!!!
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by romeolock
    im not saying i dont play my class well i do. i just wanna do the best i can, the easiest possible way.
    so you want easy loot to be even easier? why even play the game then seriously there is a line between easy/free and your real close to the free line, so if I was you I would just enjoy the game do your rotation and enjoy your loot its not that hard, dont be lazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.DPS
    so you want easy loot to be even easier? why even play the game then seriously there is a line between easy/free and your real close to the free line, so if I was you I would just enjoy the game do your rotation and enjoy your loot its not that hard, dont be lazy
    so you use no addons? this is what you are saying you dont need omen dbm dotimers anything you can do it all so easily? im just wanting to simplify things a little bit. just the same as all your addons do for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocet
    Spellpriority displays huge icon of spell you should use. Can't think of anything more faceroll atm.

this is exactly the type of addon i am looking for. ty

Deleted

There aren't any for warlocks that I know of apart from easyDestro, for destro as you may guess.

All these types of addons will do is tell you what the next spell to cast in your priority is. You can achieve this with other addons fairly simply. i.e. using a spell timer to tell you when dots/debuffs need refreshing, a cooldown timer to tell you when something is off cooldown and using something to tell you when certain buffs have procced.

PowerAuras is good because it can be configured to do all these things, although personally I find it less useful than bar style timers for dot timing. If you want to know how to use it take a look at Ghadamon's Power Auras Guide over in the Interface & Macros forum.

Like shock and awe for warlocks? keep dreaming.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

15+ Year Old Account

My favorite part was where he reported me for trolling his post.

If you want to /afk for loot, the BG's are that way.
    If you want to do the minimum possible for loot, go play Lineage2

Locking this thread because I don't encourage stupidity and I'm sure most locks here agree. Note that the addons themselves are not a problem, but your approach to them is.

R.I.P. YARG