Sindragosa and Unchained Magic

We were fighting Sindragosa on 10 man today and were getting 2 Unchained Magics. Last week when we were fighting here I seem to remember only getting 1 at a time. Am I mistaken? Thanks in advance.

Re: Sindragosa and Unchained Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Orionsheart
    We were fighting Sindragosa on 10 man today and were getting 2 Unchained Magics. Last week when we were fighting here I seem to remember only getting 1 at a time. Am I mistaken? Thanks in advance.
    its always been 2.. and it generally loves me and our pally healer :/

It's definitely two.

Thanks for the replies guys. And yea it was on our lock 100% of the time which sucked cuz he lost a crap load of damage from that.

Yeah better to go on a shadow priest or mage. Then just stack it up as much as possible and disperse / iceblock.

We didn't run a caster DPS for a few attempts and were only getting 1 at a time on each healer... then we got in a mage and suddenly it was 2 at a time 1 on the mage and 1 on a healer. Wonder if it's some mechanic Blizz implemented to stop 2 healers from getting it in 10 man.

Unchained Magic is a 'smart' debuff, much like the -healing debuff ret pallies and enhance shamans receive on General Vezax. Each time it's cast, it's put on 1 healer and 1 ranged dps caster (ele sham, warlock, mage, spriest, boomkin). If there is no ranged caster, that instance of the debuff is skipped, and only a healer gets the debuff.

10+ Year Old Account

It works like stated above

1 Caster DPS + 1 Healer is afflicted.

In the case of 0 Caster DPS (Hunters are excluded here, they get the melee debuff, Chilled to the Bone)

1 Healer is afflicted.

We downed her last night on 10-man, and I was the only Caster DPS present (Warlock). 100% Uptime on Unchained Magic on me during Groundphases, with no way to remove it. T'was great fun jumping around 50% of the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Just when I thought I was done with class changes, they pull me back in!