Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: TOO good for my Guild

Seriously Move the Fu** On. You have one Hell of an Ego. You think they suck then its real simple to /gquit. Quit your Bitching.

Quote Originally Posted by smickdeath
    Well then thats a problem that blizz needs to seriously address. Because if we have to pay them money in order to enjoy the game at the level we are able to then thats just sad and wrong. I am capable of HM LK as we speak but just barley getting down HM Surfang... yeah honestly I am being held back by corporate greed.

Oh and of course the 24 other players I am forced to raid with...
    Then stop playing, your own fucking fault you chose the realm you chose.
    "I kill two dwarves in da morning, I kill two dwarves at night,
    I kill two dwarves in the afternoon, and then I feel alright.
    I kill two dwarves in time of peace and two in time of war,
    I kill two dwarves before I kill two dwarves, and then I kill two more."

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis
    Well if you're not going to shovel more walks to pay for it, then just ask your mommy for the money.

Because otherwise 25$ wouldn't mean squat if you had a damn job.
    I do have a fulltime job and go to college so sorry if I don't feel the need to throw away a "petty" $25 as you.

Money actually means something to some people, my parents don't give me everything I earn it.

10+ Year Old Account

wow this troll is raping all of you
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

I have no where else to go without spending money, how do I get them to stop failing and play as well as me, and/or how do I clone myself 24 times.
    Clone yourself then find the nearest cliff. You'll know what to do next.

You don't have to pay anything extra than the £8.99 a month to enjoy the game,

I am capable of HM LK as we speak but just barley getting down HM Surfang...
    if you havent been past saurfang HM then you have no Earthly clue if you are ready for LK HM...

Quote Originally Posted by slackzor
    Then stop playing, your own fucking fault you chose the realm you chose.
    Right something is wrong so I'll just quit the game and everything will be ok. Thats wonderful thinking... don't try and fix it just quit... wow.

Sorry I didn't know back in 2004 when my realm was one of the first realms to clear 40 man Naxx that they would fail 2 expansions later.

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    wow this troll is raping all of you
    The only way he could be more obvious is by creating 12 additional threads with the name "LOL TROLLED" and naming himself "trollmaster".
    Apparently someone pretending to be god on earth and acting like a dick attracts many people on this forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by FistonLB
    if you havent been past saurfang HM then you have no Earthly clue if you are ready for LK HM...
    Yeah I do actually because I singlehandedly will figure out strats and have pulled my guild through so many encounters. I pick up on mechanics of new fights so easily its ridiculous, so far every fight in WotLK the toughest part for me with getting 24 others to understand and play correctly.

Oh and of course the 24 other players I am forced to raid with...
    Forced to raid with? I doubt anyone's forcing you to stay, you're staying with the guild on your own accord. Don't like it then leave.

Also Blizz isn't here to please one person(read you) they have some where in the neighborhood of 9 million subscribers to attempt to make happy and that's no easy feat.

I do have a fulltime job and go to college so sorry if I don't feel the need to throw away a "petty" $25 as you.

Money actually means something to some people, my parents don't give me everything I earn it.
    And we're sorry you're not enjoying your time on the server you chose to play on, don't like the server and unwilling to pay for a transfer? Reroll problem solved.
    3DS Friend Code: 1891-2236-0134

I to am better than everyone in my guild. Why just the other day i realized i can increase my dps quite a bit by standing still the entire time without switching targets. So long as the healers blow cooldowns and such to keep me alive i don't need to worry if i am standing in the fire or anything. I am ready to down hardmode LK +3 drakes +3 trees with 0 watchers while playing with my feet instead of my hands blindfolded doing handstands all while balancing myself on a pole that is 50 feet tall when someone is shaking it. THAT is just how good i really am.
    Seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah I do actually because I singlehandedly will figure out strats and have pulled my guild through so many encounters. I pick up on mechanics of new fights so easily its ridiculous, so far every fight in WotLK the toughest part for me with getting 24 others to understand and play correctly.
    lol if you're think you're so good then do what everyone else has been saying and apply to a top world guild and see if you will be accepted i mean you're paying 15 bucks as it is a month what is another 25 going to do?

but i really doubt any guild would pick you up with the attitude you have right now
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

I am capable of HM LK as we speak but just barley getting down HM Surfang... yeah honestly I am being held back by corporate greed.
    You're trying too hard, it's only working because trolling this forum is like fighting a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by geonexus
    I to am better than everyone in my guild. Why just the other day i realized i can increase my dps quite a bit by standing still the entire time without switching targets. So long as the healers blow cooldowns and such to keep me alive i don't need to worry if i am standing in the fire or anything. I am ready to down hardmode LK +3 drakes +3 trees with 0 watchers while playing with my feet instead of my hands blindfolded doing handstands all while balancing myself on a pole that is 50 feet tall when someone is shaking it. THAT is just how good i really am.
    Seriously.
    Yeah only problem is you are just being ridiculous, while I am generally skilled. What you just explained is a horrible player and pretty much summed up a few of the dps in my guild.

Sorry I didn't know back in 2004 when my realm was one of the first realms to clear 40 man Naxx that they would fail 2 expansions later.
    Naxx came out in 2006.
    - Dreams. What are dreams? Dreams are nothing, my brother.
    - Dreams are nothing, sister? Without dreams, there could be no despair.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnett
    Naxx came out in 2006.
    Cool story bro, considering I obviously started in 2004.

15+ Year Old Account

Locked and Banned. Recreating a locked thread and trolling.