Warlock or Priest

I'm trying to decide if I want to play a Warlock or Priest for PvP and possibly Arenas with my g/f (Frost Mage)

I've been thinking of the benefits and negatives of each combination and haven't really been able to make up my mind.

Shadow/Disc Priest: Silence, Fear, Dispell, Mass Dispell, Shields, Healing, tough as nails.
    Cons: Low damage as Disc, Shadow seems to lack complexity for skill based play compared to Warlock, CC?

Warlock: Fear, Stuns, Magic boost (? do they use curse ?), Heavy damage, available DPS bomb via mage/warlock teamwork.
    Cons: Heavily pet reliant, no healing (grr), lacks some of the tools that keep Mages alive in PvP.

I'm prolly missing a few pros and cons because I haven't played for a little while, but the goal is to pick a class that compliments a mage without making gameplay miserable for me. . . The last thing I want to do is be a heal bot for my g/f. I've done it before and while it's fun to watch her obliterate 4 people at a time in a BG while I hide and make her impossible to kill - I think there is a lot we can gain from combined efforts via complex caster team.

(Side Question: Did they disable bonus exp items in BGs?)

Re: Warlock or Priest

Well if you don't want to heal then go with a warlock. If arena is what you're looking to do... both Shadow Priest/Mage/Resto Shaman and Warlock/Mage/Resto Shaman are doing good.

Priests are definitely easier to play than Warlocks. After playing a Mage and Hunter for so long... Priests are just so retardedly simple to play.