Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11643

People are so bad actually that they can't distinct a buff from a fix, whatever.
    WoW community is falling lower and lower and lower

the rogue glyph buffs are ridiculous. these glyphs are such a waste even if they would buff them by 200% they were still CRAP. dont they have anything better to do then doing such completely useless changes? i would wonder if a single rogue in the whole wow universe uses one of these retarded glyphs.

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    i love the hypocrisy of blizzard, " you get banned for buying gold because it's trading real life currency for a in game currency", yet they sell all these pets and it's the same thing, so when the shoe is on the other foot the argument changes doesn't it?

i want that rocket
    They ban gold sellers because it is making a profit off of Blizzard's intellectual property.

It would be like charging your friends $1 every time you send them a gift in one of those Facebook games.

It's not about selling in-game items for real money. It's about selling stuff that doesn't belong to you.

Deleted

The dark pact change is worth MUCH for pvp, since in arena, especially in 2v2, warlocks have their pets running after the opponent healer to prevent them from drinking, and with the line of sight issues in arenas and the range limitation dark pact was impossible to use. So now its an option again.

One thing to the Rocket mount: I spot TWO spaces there, is it possible it's a 2-man-flying mount ? like the chopper in the air?
    That'll be awesome !!

10+ Year Old Account

Still eager to find out where the Celestial Stead is from.

I'm personally thinking the "He feeds on your tears" achievement :O (But then again why add a mount to old content) Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see

The mounts are likely going to be the first Blizz Store mounts.

I have to state: nothing but love for the dark pact change.

Annoying on certain fights when the pet gets out of range, and I have to life tap instead of dark pact. Some fights, I'm at max range, and the pet goes to the other side. Sure, I can hit the boss, but the pet is 1-2 yards outside my range.

Deleted

WTF Priest are overpowered now. Nerf that glyph NAO vlixxard or im going to quit. Rly.

Some one said they think the mounts are gonna be buyable and i kinda agree. It might be a new theme of theirs to take popular old bosses and make pets/mounts based on them. Lil KT, Lil XT, Algalon themed mount, all based on popular old bosses. Wouldnt be surprised to See Lil CT(C'thun) Lil YS(Yogg saron) is they stay in that fashion. I'd even pay for a Lil Invincible.

Id pay <$100 for that Celestial Steed, so sexy...
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Oh no! A dk tanking buff! Run!

Icecrown Citadel

* Strength of Wrynn and Hellscream's Warsong now also boost the effect of damage absorption spells.

Am I the only one thinking as a mage here, 30% extra at the end for any mage is gonna make Incasters Absorbation nice again!

Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    Yes, yes we are. Beakfest(sic) and personal hygiene mean nothing in the face of an xpac. Having a job is overrated... Game or die.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Baygon
    i love the hypocrisy of blizzard, " you get banned for buying gold because it's trading real life currency for a in game currency", yet they sell all these pets and it's the same thing, so when the shoe is on the other foot the argument changes doesn't it?

i want that rocket
    Jasyn is correct. Blizzard sells its own products to us the consumer because it is a business. Gold sellers, while being an illegal business, are taking the "toys" from Blizzard's "playground" and profiting from them. That is what's illegal, bud.
    "Welcome to Orgrimmar. Have you come to serve me whores?"

Sadly I can see the two new mounts being part of the Blizzard Store too, or possibly rewards from the revamped online TCG Blizzard may or may not have in the works.

Its so funny seeing all of you people QQ becasue you dont want the pet in the store.

Stop being cheap, if you want it buy it, if you dont think its worth the money then quit complaining about not having it.

surprisingly i think alot of you fail to grash that blizzard is a bussiness... and that bussiness's sell things ::GASP:: make money.. new concept for alot of you it seems

Stop being greedy and selling thing for so much. Stop blizzard from giving buffs. Damn gearscore. All of these things affect me in horrible ways. Warcraft is so terrible.

OMG MASSIVE PRIEST BUFF
    Has opinions about stuff.
    Character - Danrar (Forever Holy Priest)

Damn, I thought this will be one news without those "last XX page summary — QQ" posts. But nooo, small rogue glyph adjustments — QQ, 200 FPS limit — QQ, option to disable the limit — QQ, new useless pet — QQ, trinket changes — QQ.

What the FUCK?

Moderators should start banning users who posts bullshit like my post or "first" and ALL THE FUCKING QQERS.

LoL why wouldn't blizzard put it as a store pet they will make millions like they have been!
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

Quote Originally Posted by Deviltry
    Damn, I thought this will be one news without those "last XX page summary — QQ" posts. But nooo, small rogue glyph adjustments — QQ, 200 FPS limit — QQ, option to disable the limit — QQ, new useless pet — QQ, trinket changes — QQ.

What the FUCK?

Moderators should start banning users who posts bullshit like my post or "first" and ALL THE FUCKING QQERS.
    Medicine?
    Origins 10 Man Strict Guild Now Recruting!

Mad props to Sokogeka for sig.