Deleted

Tarren Mill EU server Problems

Ok, I have had enough of whats going on on my beloves server.
    Blizzard isnt doing anything about, and now i want the wow community to know about it.
    The problem is as following
    This is our third week of the issue, where the server crashes for no reason at all (that we know about) around 20.00 till 24.00
    This happens everyday (friday and saturday are the usuall expections)
    We even have a tread now reaching over 100+ pages and still growing

http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....sid=1&pageNo=1

We are getting more and more upset with bliz, and I want the community to know about it. And maybe Bliz will try to fix this.
    I think blizz is still looking into it, but we got no blues in 5 days and the comments they do make are "have patience" (you can check it for yourself)

So this is just a vent for me and to let the community know about this problem.

And befor ppl are responding with: dont whine, migrate and what not. Think about this what if this affects your server. You cant raid, cant make progress, cant get loot/badges, you got a forum where there are no responds of blues (we have like 5....) think about that....

Deleted

Re: Tarren Mill EU server Problems

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiwi
    Blame Ensidia, Ensidia moves everyone moves ensidia eats cookies everyone eats cookies

Re: Tarren Mill EU server Problems

I fail to see what you are trying to accomplish by posting this here on the General Discussions, sorry. Good luck for your server, though.
    Too Greedy - my blog about WoW and Gold