Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Annoying classes in PvP

Hello. I dont think pvp is balanced atm. Therefore i made:

I made this thread to ask you what class you feel overpowered in PvP (battleground and arena) atm. Use this template to show it!

<p><div style="font-family:Arial,sans-serif;font-size:11px;">Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Free Sign</p></div>

Re: Annoying classes in PvP

Jacquel is
    The Real On Use Bubble Leak Evaluation!

rogue's

How is the button supposed to work its not even plugged in?

also rogues
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTnIGEzvTiw
    WATCH IT

I'd have to say: Rogues, if they open on you first with a blind or kidney shot. If you can catch a rogue first, just enjoy the raid and give the rogue a trip he will not forget

Frost mages.. its ok to kill them, but they are anoying with the iceblock, blink, trap, silence, multiplie, blabla blabla. Just open up on them with ams as a dk, and you wont be affected by anything in the start, getting diseases going and taking away 30% of their hp. Then just use ur gcd and dg, strangulate, garg, blabla :=)

Druids and warriors. Especially in 2s ( yeah yeah i know they are very balanced...). Seriously do something about it :P

Rogues and frostmages! dks with icy chains..... Warlocks in Blades edge!

15+ Year Old Account

Priests for being a ridiculous op tool in 2s

Dks for chains of ice spam and death grip (even through bladestorm)

Warlocks for spamming fear -.- with plenty dots ticking, and you still get full duration.

And last but not least mages (but only together with a disc priest)

'damn im oom, lets reset the fight and go drink, evocate, shadowfiend, hymn of hope, hymn of something else, mana jade, you name it! Lame!

imo geared healers(mostly priests) because some of them are raid bosses to kill right now. hunters in bg's since they have really high dps right now with raid gear(they don't get hit much so can stack damage), and its very difficult to counter them in open los, sometimes impossible if more than 1. you can't even play an ability while he takes half your life in his opener if he gets first jump, which they usually do.

i'd also say prot/ret pallys have way too much survivability in relation to their damage/utility.

i don't think it matters tho. the vibe i get from reading blue quotes is they aren't doing much for PvP until cataclysm comes out which is going to change the whole game.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

frost mages and resto shamens
    Quote Originally Posted by tremors
    Divine Shield.. Never really stood the hole point of the "oh look at me im in a shiny bubble" I mean come on what does that shit even do?! Pointless waist of mana imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooh
    Warlocks for spamming fear -.- with plenty dots ticking, and you still get full duration.
    loled. Don't remember when i've EVER gotten a full duration fear off except for a Ret Paladin/Druid team.

Usually 2-3 ticks of dots (1-3 seconds) breaks fear. So annoying, but not to the person feared :P
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

Most annoying AND OP:
    Affliction Lock, Resto Druids.

Less annoying but still OP:
    Frost Mage, Arms Warrior.

Bladestorm is pretty easy to avoid. What REALLY sucks in my opinion are those freakin' trees. Frost mages are nasty, but not nearly as annoying as the trees. At least when playing against a frost mage it ends pretty quickly Fighting against a tree is like smacking your head against a wall for 12 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk
    Bladestorm is pretty easy to avoid. What REALLY sucks in my opinion are those freakin' trees. Frost mages are nasty, but not nearly as annoying as the trees. At least when playing against a frost mage it ends pretty quickly Fighting against a tree is like smacking your head against a wall for 12 hours.
    I really think they should put some sort of time limit on some arena matches. Ret pally and resto druid will be in deadlock until doomsday and it sucks that it just comes to who gets tired of it first.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk

if bladestorm is easy to avoid then so is fear, sheep, hex, etc. actually bladestorm is more difficult than those cc's since its not like you can stop/prevent the cast of bladestorm. just like those cc's tho, most classes generally only have 2 or so abilities to try and avoid it which tend to be on long cd's.

Most annoying AND OP:
    Affliction Lock, Resto Druids.

Less annoying but still OP:
    Frost Mage, Arms Warrior.
    i rly dont get why u say aff lcoks are op

have u tryed just sitting on him 2' or 3's

i lost dozens of games vs warrs in 2's with them just sitting on me while i despair

in 3's i fight for my life, i even imagine how warriors face looks like when they see me

they just rush in ignore the rest and skillstorm me after portal

ppl complaining about aff locks just sit on them,tickle them, we die fast

also i have 12k resi 28k unbuffed

Quote Originally Posted by wannabetroll
    also i have 12k resi
    shit bro

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by wannabetroll
    i rly dont get why u say aff lcoks are op

have u tryed just sitting on him 2' or 3's

i lost dozens of games vs warrs in 2's with them just sitting on me while i despair

in 3's i fight for my life, i even imagine how warriors face looks like when they see me

they just rush in ignore the rest and skillstorm me after portal

ppl complaining about aff locks just sit on them,tickle them, we die fast

also i have 12k resi 28k unbuffed
    Basicly you're saying:

"LOCKS ARE NOT OP, WE GOT AN ANTI CLASS: WARRIOR. NOT OP! SEE!??!"

No.

Can't stand Rogues,Frost Mages and Trees.