Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Highest HPS rotation for dreamwalker (restoshaman ofcourse ;) )

hey there,
    on our last "heal" of dreamwalker i made 10k HPS using the portals everytime i could with a Holypaly, wich made .
    I had something like 30 stacks in the end and made big heals with heroism + hw spam.

what is the best hps rotation for a resto shaman?

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...zjatar&cn=Scar
    thanks for any advice!

Re: Highest HPS rotation for dreamwalker (restoshaman ofcourse ;) )

EJ's says:

Ripte 3x HW Riptide 3x HW and so on..

I pulled 15k hps using Chain heal>HWx2 rinse and repeat. Chain heal is more healing than riptide, and provides the same buff riptide does (can't think of it off the top of my head). Keep in mind, I also dropped my stacks when she was almost healed to stay out of the portal and help keep the raid up. Now, assuming you have the 2pc t10, the riptide>HWx3 MIGHT be ok, but with the third healing wave cast time not being reduced at all, I still can't see riptide giving more outright healing than chain heal.

Edit: Armory link, so you can see I'm not uber geared and still pulled 15k hps using that "rotation"
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Hallucinate

On 25man Dreamwalker i can pull around 25-26k hps if i enter every portal. Riptide -> 3x HW ftw

10+ Year Old Account

If you do like our shaman in Dark Pact does, then he and our holy paladins spam on Dreamwalker and try to see who can imitate a holy paladin the best.

The shaman wins, strange enough

130k ancestral awakening proc's r imba :P

Deleted

Dreamwalker is not really hard. We were low on healers, so in 10 man, I went in full retri spec, full retri gear and pulled on my first try 16k hps.

Ive been using Riptide, 3x HW, Riptide etc, and getting anywhere from 20k-30k hps depending on the day.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...sher&cn=Gouban

Give me an internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    No, they're the exchange students from China who cut your lock with bolt cutters, steal everything in your locker, then put their own padlock on the locker.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...juros&cn=Konda this is my armory, counting every proc up + demonic pact we have in our raid i usually stay arounf 4300 sp and 4600 with finger proc anyway i managed to pull 23k the 2° time i went there, now i'm pausing a bit because of real life troubles but i think i may pull even more right now. actually i think RT + 3xHW it's the way but my HW cast time are: 1) 1 sec 2) 1.4 and last 1.8, but i used to have 1175 haste (changed a piece from haste to crit for 4t10) anyway i think that under 1k haste it's better RT+2xHW 2xLHW since they have the same HW cast time but i think they should heal more.

and yea Ancestral Awakening is so freaking imba here. i usually get 400/500k of that in 25 man. oh right all the post above was about 25 man

I have just over 1K haste, and 2p T10, but can get riptide, 3x HW, AND a LHW off before riptide comes back up. I used to use the riptide, 2xHW, CH, 2xHW, but removing CH had more HPS for me.

I sit around 20k HPS for the enitre fight.

10+ Year Old Account

Dreamwalker, u need to practise a lot for the portals. But if u got that, i got ~30 stacks, got 25k HPS over the fight (25 man that is), Doing Riptide 3x healing wave, Riptide 3x healing wave, with BL at end Ill do Riptide, Loads of healing wave.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ac...gotten+Aspects (im in pvp gear mostly :P)

got ~800 haste
    ~3.6k SP

15+ Year Old Account

Effective or non effective?

I had 30k HPS yesterday, 22k effective @ 25man (hardmode) and 18k today in 10man (hardmode) with Riptide 3x Healing Wave, Riptide 3x Healing Wave etc.

Got 25k with my offspec resto dont have that great gear just never miss a portal and aim for 7+ or else u done badddddddd in each portal. Try fly with some1 else so both gain instead of ninja from each other

Deleted

Depends on your totem.
    If you have the frost badge one Riptide then HWx3 and repeat. If you have the trimp badge one Riptide HWx2 Chain heal HWx2.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Spongy
    aim for 7+ or else u done badddddddd in each portal.
    7+ as in stacks each time you enter?
    In that case, you're the one failing to not let other healers get stacks.

Haven't there been 2 threads already were people asked about this?

Quote Originally Posted by Eel
    Effective or non effective?

I had 30k HPS yesterday, 22k effective @ 25man (hardmode) and 18k today in 10man (hardmode) with Riptide 3x Healing Wave, Riptide 3x Healing Wave etc.
    Dunno how you're doing that boss. But in 10man (heroic) we had our holy paladin outside me and the discpriest used the portals (priest couldnt manage the raidhealing alone). I kept my earthshield on dreamwalker since our tanks had no use of it (paladin keeping them+raid topped w/o a problem) and I used Riptide > HWx3 > LHW > Repeat. That gave me a total amount of 19983 HPS (effective) and could most likely have done a better job stacking up buffs aswell. Now I did not try using Riptide > 3xHW > Repeat but I doubt I would actually get higher HPS than I already did. Guess I'll have to try it next week.

In 10(N) our Pally tank goes Holy and me the Ele shaman goes Resto, so normally 2 Holy pallies and me going into the portals with our restro Shaman keeping everybody outside the portal up. This week, we all sat around 16k each. My gear is mostly my elemental stuff so works quite well. Probably could have done more if we synchronised our clouds, we tended to all head off in different directions.

Also don't forget to keep refreshing your Earth shield on Dream-weaver, does seem to quite a bit of healing with everything that hits her.

15+ Year Old Account

I use 2 piece t9 & t10.

My rotation is RT, HWx3, RT...

I use Egg of Mortal Essence instead of 245 solace trinket because it procs almost every time I come out of portal.

Here is the parse from last night
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=4529&e=4922 I'm Alacran.

On that parse I really screwed up. I came out of portal at 85% and blew heroism with GS on the boss. I didn't go back in the portal. When my stacks and heroism wore off boss was only at 97%. > Good thing the druid went back in. I stayed out and we barely got the last 3 percent.

I read somewhere that RT, HW, HW, CH, HW, HW, RT... was supposed to be a good rotation. I tried it the first few attempts and then went back to my old RT, HWx3. The wipes are in there too .
    Reddfoxx the Warrior | @ReddfoxxMX | SWTOR Sentinel Reddfoxx, Marauder Reddfox @ The Harbinger Server

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly33
    Dreamwalker is not really hard. We were low on healers, so in 10 man, I went in full retri spec, full retri gear and pulled on my first try 16k hps.
    What a useful and informative post, so relevant to the topic.

You sir, win a cookie.
    [size=1]Cataclysm 10 man raiding guild looking for skilled players.