Thread: Pet Me

Pet Me

There is a post showing of are Interface I thought it was time to show of our most trusted companions,
    Here are the three I have at this point in time

This was My second but best pet had since level 13 found in The Barrens called Dishu

This one Is found in Dustwallow Marsh Called Hayoc not that keen on this one

This one is found in Stranglethorn Vale and is the pet I have been using since level 48 (I'm only 53)

I did Miss Click and lose Zaius last night but Some nice GM found him in a tree eating Bananas And put him back in my stable for me

Not sure if anyone else will do this or if you will think I'm silly for taking screens of my pets but I feel its time to show them off the get us out of some sticky situations at times this is the lest we can do to pay our respect to our beloved Friends

Re: Pet Me

thought you should know i eyes of the beast my pet into group of mobs and let him die
    keep him dead for days ( lol stabled but dead) and never feed them

Quote Originally Posted by Pancunchi
    thought you should know i eyes of the beast my pet into group of mobs and let him die
    keep him dead for days ( lol stabled but dead) and never feed them
    Heartless mongrel >

My pet "xD" that I tamed because he was the closest to dalaran when I dinged 80 and had to get a proper pet

My old pet "tourettes" that I didnt even bother to res when I hit 80 and replaced him

My other pet "linkAchivPlz" which I got the same time as I got "xD" because I couldnt be arsed to rename my pets.

well, you start to get the picture, here we have "tourettes" again

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&cn=Eydes

Do you think you have what it takes to be in a 12/12 ICC heroic (world 34th) guild that doesnt use alt raids and doesnt extend raiding? Check us out at http://www.paparazziguild.com/