Regular Solace vs. H: Sliver of the Pure ice

What would you guys prefer a holy paladin would use? Which is better overall mana wise, obviously the sliver has more spellpower, what would you think. Im a alchemy to, so im thinking sliver because if I go near oom I got a crazy alchemists potion and the trinket which will take me back up to 10k+ mana, but solace does have 100% uptime and no CD. So confused

Any opinions?

here is my armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ath&cn=Amahrix

Re: Regular Solace vs. H: Sliver of the Pure ice

Stick with solace. For one thing, its more MP5, which results in more overall healing than the extra SP. Secondly, its a passive buff, so if for some reason you forget to hit sliver on CD, well more mp5 lost.
    I guess I'm back? Sighhhh....

oddly i use the sliver on my shammy healer, and have it on pally for fights like dreamwalker, and on both toons in combat it automatically pops itself for the mana regen, only out of combatt do i have to click it every 2 mins.

not sure what's doing it.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by darthceltic
    oddly i use the sliver on my shammy healer, and have it on pally for fights like dreamwalker, and on both toons in combat it automatically pops itself for the mana regen, only out of combatt do i have to click it every 2 mins.

not sure what's doing it.
    im guessing you have macroed the use of your trinket to one of your main spamm abilitys and then forgotten about it.

Quote Originally Posted by maaghen
    im guessing you have macroed the use of your trinket to one of your main spamm abilitys and then forgotten about it.
    Which is quite probably a good idea, so you DON'T forget about it

i can assure u, i have no macro that uses that trinket on either toon.

i am assuming it's an add on i have doing it, but have no idea which. likely candidates are vuhdo i guess.

Yes, Vuhdo does do that.