The life of a Shadow Priest

Battlegrounds
    Alllll Aboarrdddd! You're now the conductor of the Melee Train Express. You will guide the melee train around the battleground while your team captures objectives. Be sure to throw one or two dots out in between stuns, silence yourself, I mean Disperse before death, and utilize your 200 yard area of effect taunt to aggro all the melee you see and stick them to you. Don't bother fearing, every class in the game can break it now, and will more often than not just earn yourself a 3 second Intercept stun. So, battleground hero, keep on eating those Bladestorms like a pro and pretend you're having fun.

Arena
    Let me start by saying you're going to become very fond of the arena floor.(Personally, my shadow priest enjoys the floor the most when lying facedown with a helicopter warrior on my back.) So much so, that the texture might actually rub off on your character's face. If you get to freecast during a game, and you don't setup the world's greatest switch/silence combo, then you probably need assistance blinking and breathing. Free cast, free win.

Duels
    Enjoy being a god while you can. Dueling is by far the strongest role of a shadow priest right now. I actually maintain a winning record against Arthas in our duels outside Orgimmar.

So, you brave few, you sinister shadow priests, wield the powers of Vampirism and darkness to dominate the World (of Warcraft), but don't wield them too well; I could really live without a few nerfs right now.

Original Article

Edit: Oh and by the way, can anyone see my email on the side or is it just me? I don't want random people seeing my personal email.

Re: The life of a Shadow Priest

Actually, shadow's are a LOT better now in both arenas and bgs (I have one myself). Rogue/Shadow/Shaman is probably the comp with the highest train damage and shatterplay is also extremely powerful.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Pro Tip: Dont use your personal email on a forum.

And no we cant see it :-) mr ilovetitties@google.com

Quote Originally Posted by Greatest Ever
    Pro Tip: Dont use your personal email on a forum.

And no we cant see it :-) mr ilovetitties@google.com

HEY, who doesn't love titties?

@K4ge
    I know, I think spriests are great, but everyone is supposed to hate their class on forums. I've been running spriest/mage at 2kish mmr and it's basically the most fun I've ever had in any season.

Addition: You're still a 200yards taunt on all melees though. (excepct for me, dispersion is just time I could be using to kill some 20k hp warrior in a cheap shot)

While I completely disagree with how you make things sound, the way you put things made me rofl.

Helicopter warrior, +1.

At least we're out of BC... Dunno what to say besides that. Golrath shit on my face outside Org.

10+ Year Old Account

Uh idk I pvp on my warrior and I cry every time I see hunter/spriest/pally teams...which there are a lot of. Maybe your teammates just suck? =P

@op

Really sorry to burst your bubble, but shadow priests are borderline OP right now.

You suck in bgs? K gz, why don't you enjoy your overpowerdness in arena instead.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by sealdonut
    Battlegrounds
    Alllll Aboarrdddd! You're now the conductor of the Melee Train Express. You will guide the melee train around the battleground while your team captures objectives. Be sure to throw one or two dots out in between stuns, silence yourself, I mean Disperse before death, and utilize your 200 yard area of effect taunt to aggro all the melee you see and stick them to you. Don't bother fearing, every class in the game can break it now, and will more often than not just earn yourself a 3 second Intercept stun. So, battleground hero, keep on eating those Bladestorms like a pro and pretend you're having fun.

Arena
    Let me start by saying you're going to become very fond of the arena floor.(Personally, my shadow priest enjoys the floor the most when lying facedown with a helicopter warrior on my back.) So much so, that the texture might actually rub off on your character's face. If you get to freecast during a game, and you don't setup the world's greatest switch/silence combo, then you probably need assistance blinking and breathing. Free cast, free win.

Duels
    Enjoy being a god while you can. Dueling is by far the strongest role of a shadow priest right now. I actually maintain a winning record against Arthas in our duels outside Orgimmar.

So, you brave few, you sinister shadow priests, wield the powers of Vampirism and darkness to dominate the World (of Warcraft), but don't wield them too well; I could really live without a few nerfs right now.

Original Article

Edit: Oh and by the way, can anyone see my email on the side or is it just me? I don't want random people seeing my personal email.
    l2p

This is the most awesome whine ive ever read, +1 for epicness

Okay, where've you been?
    SP-Rogue is close to unbeatable unless you're melee cleave or have a DK.
    You need a degree of skill and awareness/understanding to play an SP, granted I'm not implying you don't have these, just pointing out the obvious.
    SP's are golden if you know how to play them, but i'm with you 100%, i play a rogue at 2k+ and I play rogue - sp in 2's rogue/sp/restodruid in 3's, so i made my disc priest shadow ;p.
    I do get owned by melee if i'm half asleep and I do drop relatively quickly, but hey i'm a rogue, i'm used to it .
    Despite their weaknesses, they are a fair powerful class, with some decent utility imo.

Freddey.

I don't think anyone here read my second post. (I don't think anyone will read this either.)

lol priests doing damage! that's like a women making money!!! stay in the kitchen of healing priests and do your job!
    :P
    jk im not sexist, i love women and think of them as people, many of which are more intelligent then men and more intunned with feelings.

so keep trying priests, in my expirence priests suck at pvp, especially shadow, unless their disc... then they won't die... or let anyone else die...

Quote Originally Posted by Suggardaddy
    jk im not sexist, i love women and think of them as people, many of which are more intelligent then men and more intunned with feelings.
    hahahahahahaha

Oh, sorry.

A spriest QQing about PvP?

... ???

Yes, shadow priests are in a good place right now--both in PvE and PvP. However, don't make it out like we're hideously overpowered or faceroll over other classes. There are still at least 4 or 5 other specs that make us look inept and weak. And there are very few specs that deserve a little time where they aren't cannon-fodder, as spriests have been pretty shit ever since BC came out.

If you don't know how to fight them, then bend over and take it.

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!