Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Cataclsym rumours confirmed + new info *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded
    Cataclysm will launch with 4 raids. More will come down the line.
    Thanks for clarifying, even if this is an April fools joke I'm sure theres some realism with the # of raids released.

Pretty much all this information was either given out or eluded to at the time around Blizzcon (check the front page Boubouille says it himself)... I don't know why people are claiming this to be some big April Fool's joke. It's old information, just put forth in a more definitive way because its in a magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Exello
    - Varian Wrynn and Valeera Sanguinar wedding ? (would be intresting)
    - Elfs,dwarfs, gnome's ?
    Na, Varian is just to big for Valeria, he would split her in two in bed

Elf dwarves, is just too creepy, and the "how was it made?" too creepier still

i haz a internet

Quote Originally Posted by Donbar
    Inner-Horde relations
    • After assuming command of the Horde, Garrosh labels Cairne a traitor and executes the Tauren Leader. However, this does not seem to be the end of his involvement in Cataclysm and his seeming demise is linked to the greener, lusher Desolace.
    • Garrosh will throw out most of the Blood Elves and Forsaken from Orgrimmar.
    Ok, I now know that I dislike Garrosh as much as he dislikes me. I hope that Horde will get the quest to overthrow Garrosh. And I am realy interested what was Cairne doing to be executed and no other taurens stood up, not even his son. Somehow I presume Maghata could be involved.

Some people were noting that Med'an is next Guardian of Tirisfal. I am sorry but a newsflash. HE DIES. And no, Guardian of Tirisfal position is not something to go by some Family tree form father to son. It just happens to be like that those few generations.

Quote Originally Posted by Exello
    I see al the news from the horde what you guys have in store for CC but what do the Alliance get ?

- Anduin Wrynn grown up
    - Varian Wrynn and Valeera Sanguinar wedding ? (would be intresting)
    - Elfs,dwarfs, gnome's ?
    Anduin Wrynn, ok
    Varian and Valeera getting married..... ah If she does that you can be sure that Blood Elves will do in their power to kill her. Why? Because she openly states she is on Alliance side. And that is treason. Blood Elves do not tolerate treason, ever.
    Examples:
    -Dath'remar
    -Corrupted elves (either by fel magic or because of their lack of ressistance to addiction)
    -High Elves
    -Kael'thas

Deleted

PC Gamer needs to work better on their April's Fool. Honestly, posting word by word the SA rumor? With a 10 minutes research on WoWwiki, they would get a better april's fool...

Quote Originally Posted by Donbar

• Airships will battle in the gigantic caverns al a Icecrown style.
    I don't know why but this put a smile on my face.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    April fools.

Come on, Garrosh as the new warchief? Cairne dies ? HOW STUPID DO YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE THAT?

You disappoint me, all of you.
    Oh you.

I like how this is unsourced and is pretty much the same stuff Something Awful made up.

Also:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

Deleted

Why most of you say:
    Changing the Quest-giver NPC is killing the other NPC.
    Well, Cairne could simply go on tour... To heal the earth with Thrall, or simply, he retires because he is to old. Yet in Warcraft 3 he said "he was to old for that long travel" referring to Orcs and Taurens ging north by The Barrens...
    And if Garrosh kills Cairne, it will be like if Varian kills Magni: completely betrayal of a great part of his army.

(sorry poor english, not native)

It just dawned on me that the OP said "APRIL EDITION" which means April Fool's. And I believe that we all fell for it, Including Boub now that he has put this on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta
    It just dawned on me that the OP said "APRIL EDITION" which means April Fool's. And I believe that we all fell for it, Including Boub now that he has put this on the front page.
    someone's already said it, but magazines often put out issues a month ahead of time. So we get the Arpil Edition in March, the March edition in February, etc.

That being said, Med'an has been tailored to be the new Gaurdian for a loooong time. It wouldn't make sense to turn around at the last second and say "Thrall is teh gaurdian naow! gogo pewpew!!" Personally I think it's a lot of speculation that will turn out to be false

Kill the Zerg, drive them before you, and listen to the lamentations of the Protoss!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hessie
    That being said, Med'an has been tailored to be the new Gaurdian for a loooong time. It wouldn't make sense to turn around at the last second and say "Thrall is teh gaurdian naow! gogo pewpew!!" Personally I think it's a lot of speculation that will turn out to be false
    Poor Aegwynn if Thrall does become the Guardian. She died for nothing. :'(

This is a joke right... In 2010 PC gamer UK prints (almost word for word) some of the mmo-champion leaks of Blizzcon 2009. Mmo-champion then posts what PC gamer printed, on their front page.

Anyone else think this is really stupid. They are all quoting each other, and it's all unsubstantiated rumour.

10+ Year Old Account

i wonder how many folk refusing to believe this leak and/or rumors are the very same people who point blank refused to believe the pre blizzcon Cataclysm leak could be real, careful guys or you may end up with egg on your face. Again.
    Baa weep grahna weep ninny bong.

Quote Originally Posted by Athael
    Magazines often put out issues a month ahead.
    APRIL'S FOOLS, anyone?????

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler
    This is a joke right... In 2010 PC gamer UK prints (almost word for word) some of the mmo-champion leaks of Blizzcon 2009. Mmo-champion then posts what PC gamer printed, on their front page.
    Anyone else think this is really stupid. They are all quoting each other, and it's all unsubstantiated rumour.
    that's the cycle of rumors

someone in some internet forum is posting something claiming he has prove from an international magazin - others quote this in a better known forum - some small internet news site is quoting the better known forum with a rumor tag - the small internet website is quoted in a well known daily news forum - a well known daily news website is quoting the daily news forum, forgetting the rumor tag - a local radio station is broadcasting the daily news website news - local tv news are reporting about the news from the radio station - reuters and other newstickers are spreading the news worldwide - some international magazin is printing the rumor as news
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzler

It's what makes this absolutely too stupid to be true. And if it is true, I despair.

This still isn't quite as bad as some of the yellow press... i know of a german magazine that regularly brings their own made up stories as news (and not old news, they make it out to be something completely unheard of before and usually tag them as exclusives or some such shit), completely forgetting that they themselves originally created the rumours in the first place, often years before.

This wouldn't be so bad if other media hadn't made it a habit to take everything this magazine puts on the frontpage as undeniable truth and spread it across the country, even though they are either massively inaccurate, completely outdated, just filthy lies or all of the above.(Yes, they actually manage to make inaccurate lies)

Quote Originally Posted by Needonboots
    Except, y'know, Inscription is a major proffession, and one without many benefits. Whereas archeology is a minor one, with masive benefits that will probably be mandatory for endgame raiding.
    You explain to me how any professions is mandatory for endgame raiding. Digging things up from the ground is no different, it's retarded and will be the flavor of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar

Anduin Wrynn, ok
    Varian and Valeera getting married..... ah If she does that you can be sure that Blood Elves will do in their power to kill her. Why? Because she openly states she is on Alliance side. And that is treason. Blood Elves do not tolerate treason, ever.
    Examples:
    -Dath'remar
    -Corrupted elves (either by fel magic or because of their lack of ressistance to addiction)
    -High Elves
    -Kael'thas
    But hey, she is getting married with Varian, i don't think any army of the horde can breach the city of stormwind just becasue of the blood elfs getting pissed and see it as treason, don't even think Thrall is going to war for that, and Garrosh don't even want belfs in his city, so they can go do it them self.