Malevolent Girdle or save up for 4p t10?

I have a small dilemma that I cannot figure out on my own so i was hoping anyone could give me some advice.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rank&cn=Domone

Is my armory. I am currently debating between buying the Malevolent Girdle to replace the Belt of Impaler (which is just a pure/significant upgrade) or I can save up and buy my 4th T10 piece and get the set bonus. I would originally do that, but the thing is (if you look at my armory) I'd have to get the helm or chest piece which are already ilvl 251 so it won't be that much of an upgrade unless the set bonus is THAT significant.

So which would be the better piece to spend money on? is the set bonus that significant of a dps increase?

Re: Malevolent Girdle or save up for 4p t10?

The set bonus is that significant.

4pT10 is a bigger upgrade than anything else. You could almost have no belt and 4pT10 would be a bigger upgrade.

10+ Year Old Account

I doubt the belt will be a 3% DPS increase. Granted, Advantage has like a 96% uptime on average for standstill fights, but let's just say 3% instead of 2.9% or whatever it would be. You have to keep in mind, while your helm and chest are ilvl 251, haste is far from an optimal stat for Unholy right now, while ArP is highly desirable, so you'd be dropping a shitty stat for a good one, AND gaining the 4p bonus. Get the 4p first.

all right awesome thanks a ton for the advice

last question

t10 BP or Helm?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rriggs
    all right awesome thanks a ton for the advice

last question

t10 BP or Helm?

You'll want to get both, so which you get first is a matter of preference.