Poll: What makes you rage the most in arenas?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: Arena rage

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Arena rage

My vote goes to Warrior Charge / intercept spam, nothing more annoying than warrior bouncing all over the arena. Intercept should share cooldown with charge (Cat Leap and Feral charge shares, why not Charge and Intercept?)

RoV comes pretty close, when playing on my lock i can't place portal on the elevators, my pet is stuck on every pillar / platform possible and the when you try to los something the pillar always goes down, always...

Re: Arena rage

ring of failor
    hi rng wizardcleave, how are you?

My fears always seem to break *snap* like that, but when I'm feared, it's for an archeological age.

That's the way it feels, every time.

Quote Originally Posted by juzalol
    My vote goes to Warrior Charge / intercept spam, nothing more annoying than warrior bouncing all over the arena. Intercept should share cooldown with charge (Cat Leap and Feral charge shares, why not Charge and Intercept?)
    Warriors don't have a spammable, undispellable instant cast CC, the ability to shift out of roots, and an in combat stun.

Quote Originally Posted by Werdli
    ring of failor
    hi rng wizardcleave, how are you?
    Which means you are running a melee cleave...how are you random tunnel team, on the other 4 arenas?

RoV.

Everything in that arena is horribe.
    Hi

You seem to be missing an important poll option, "Rogues"!

frost mages hands down

Where's the counterspell option? 8 sec interrupt of healing tree makes me rage like nothing else
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor
    Which means you are running a melee cleave...how are you random tunnel team, on the other 4 arenas?
    wizardcleave is quite hard in the other arenas too, if they fear one of you (disci team you know) with a luckfear out of some pillars. cs/shock/whatever+50 crits in a row and you're dead, unless your medaillon is up. which isnt because of sheeps/palastuns/fears whatever

Warriors don't have a spammable, undispellable instant cast CC, the ability to shift out of roots, and an in combat stun.
    But they do have a bitch of a MS and enough damage to make any healer crap his pants. I'd take that over anything.
    Ghostcrawler :
    This isn't a contest to try to get your ideas into the game. Very, very few player suggestions are ever going to see the light of day. If you find that prospect too frustrating, then spend more effort describing problems rather than offering solutions, or just read along instead of posting.

wizardcleave is quite hard in the other arenas too, if they fear one of you (disci team you know) with a luckfear out of some pillars. cs/shock/whatever+50 crits in a row and you're dead, unless your medaillon is up. which isnt because of sheeps/palastuns/fears whatever
    Wiz cleave isn't as stupid as it was in s7, idk if you knew. It takes some coordination now, like every other comp.

Quote Originally Posted by UnholyFish
    But they do have a bitch of a MS and enough damage to make any healer crap his pants. I'd take that over anything.
    You say that until anything roots you, then you either trinket it, or Bladestorm, cause that's effective.

stupid 2k wcleaves are freeloot ofc, but some of them above 2,3k arent easy to beat, just because of the rng crits
    sometimes we survive cs+petcounter+deep freeze + sheep + cs again, and sometimes 1 imp cs is our death

stupid 2k wcleaves are freeloot ofc, but some of them above 2,3k arent easy to beat, just because of the rng crits
    sometimes we survive cs+petcounter+deep freeze + sheep + cs again, and sometimes 1 imp cs is our death
    Yes, good players are difficult to beat. Idc what comp you run, once you are over 2k and continue to climb, you are a fairly good player.

we play resto shaman unholy dk and protpala, me as the shaman, currently we're world combo 11 because it just sucks against rmp and wizardcleave in ring of failor

Edit: common people, more votes to the ring!

we play resto shaman unholy dk and protpala, me as the shaman, currently we're world combo 11 because it just sucks against rmp and wizardcleave in ring of failor

Edit: common people, more votes to the ring!
    Replace the prot pally with an Aff lock =)

Double root - cyclone spam :P or the Chains of Ice which has no CD at all *cough cough*, and they are nerfing bladestorm, pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix
    Double root - cyclone spam :P or the Chains of Ice which has no CD at all *cough cough*, and they are nerfing bladestorm, pathetic
    The nerf isn't needed...but it really isn't that big of a nerf.

If you'd like me to explain I will ^

Replace the prot pally with an Aff lock =)
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings...night/Warlock/
    shadowcleave with shaman is stupid :S

Quote Originally Posted by Scifix
    druid cc just fucks warriors hard