Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: New enhancement spec emerging?

That spec is just a no-regen spec... nothing new. Plenty of us who raid as Enhance could take it for bosses, but we don't since we prefer more aoe-friendly builds.

Magma 3 times every 60s is 3342 mana.
    FN every 6 seconds for 60s is 9040 mana. (your unbuffed mana pool is pretty much gone now)
    CL every 6 seconds for 60s is 11420 mana.

If you can keep this up for your AoE with raidbuffs and SR then go ahead and ditch your regen. Or maybe just take the oom time for extra single target damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Goregasm.
    it showed me a significant single target dps increase...
    Well the glyph is indeed an increase in single target dps if you previously had no glyph at all in that slot, or if you used some bad glyph (lightning bolt, lava lash etc.) in that spot. What three glyphs did you use previously?

it happens a lot when i have a free GCD to use in between my rotation, when everything is down, and a 3 sec fire nova is great for that...
    But when you look at how often you get a spare GCD, a 6 sec fire nova is equally good for that, and you get an extra glyph to play with.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

looking at Rihmz <Paragon> and Belth <Ensidia> they have a new spec.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-ta...=Belth&group=2
    no mana regan..

seems like a more movement friendly/single target spec.. is this spec favored for the Lich King?
    Nothing new about this spec. I choose to put 1 point in Elemental Focus however because I don't like cutting it so close with my mana pool. I'm not a big fan of putting only one point in reverb, but thats just me.

But they both have Watershield glyphs... what u think why? :

it happens a lot when i have a free GCD to use in between my rotation, when everything is down, and a 3 sec fire nova is great for that...
    Its during those times that you should be refreshing your lightning shield. I dont know about the rest of you but damn I am constantly on GCD....

Quote Originally Posted by Oneleg
    Its during those times that you should be refreshing your lightning shield. I dont know about the rest of you but damn I am constantly on GCD....
    Think the last GCD I had free was in 1972 or thereabouts

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

Quote Originally Posted by Boboca
    But they both have Watershield glyphs... what u think why? :
    Probably the same reason I do, I will take a minor glyph that might be useful in combat over a minor that just removes reagent cost any day. I haven't actually used Water Shield in combat for a very long time though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

you really shouldn't be having any mana issues w/o specing into imp SS and sham focas. if you use your sham rage on every CD whenever its up that should be plenty(assuming your in toc gear at the least). there is no need for water shield either. thats just what ive got from my experience. I have never come close to running out even with spamming FN on trash.