Thread: Help needed

Help needed

My ele toon is currently way over hit cap. As in over 100 past where it should be. This led to me thinking long and hard about redoing my spec, and cutting out Elemental Precision completely. If I do that, with the hit from gear alone, I would still be over the cap, but only by a small margin, and this frees up 3 talent points. This led me to the proposed spec of:

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?sham...ptvUnRz,,11623

I'm thinking the last free point could go into Natural Warding, but for now, I need opinions on if this is a viable move for me for at least the time being. Thoughts?

Re: Help needed

That still has an unused point. Although that appears to be a decent spec.

An armory would be nice for gear suggestions, rather than spec. Elemental Precision also gives 30% reduced threat, which you probably don't want to lose.

Perhaps provide an armory link? If you're way over hit it's only due to the gear you're using you still want to keep that talent.

I was way over hit-capped at one point so I decided to replace some of my gear that had SP, haste, and hit with SP, haste, and MP5. I dunno if this helps you though. xD