Resto Shaman 2's

Hey just started doing 2's with an afflict lock buddy of mine just wondering which is a better stat to have in the current season crit, haste, or mp5.

Re: Resto Shaman 2's

Quote Originally Posted by pawtopsy
    Hey just started doing 2's with an afflict lock buddy of mine just wondering which is a better stat to have in the current season crit, haste, or mp5.
    Crit and you should go for LHW build.

And if anybody says something else they are Scrub Nubs and you shoulden't listen to them.

Your comp is very strong at this point, my buddy just stacks crit/haste for LHW spam, and they've ran to 2.1k so far. The only real problems you might run up against in your comp are going to be warrriors, but even then you can outsmart them and pull off W's.

Quote Originally Posted by shamanz
    Mp5
    And lots of it!

Affli lock - disci priest is the most annoying team to play with these days, imo.

I run 2's with a resto shaman and he stacks crit. But that's also b/c we have him ele in 5's. Our 2's is over 2200 and he doesn't seem to have to much trouble with mana, sometimes but not always. Our comp is ret/resto so even if he is getting low I just toss him a wisdom quick and he's fine. So I say go for crit.

For 2s, crit with LHW spec.

For 3s and 5s, mp5 and HW spec.