Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Your Favorite PvP Video

As a disc pvp priest hydra 4 hands down.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Jigslol's PHD 3v3-movie, you can learn alot from it.

Quote Originally Posted by kaloryth
    I await the day that video games become immersive and I can literally punch the asshole who ninja'd my token. We'll see how idiotic people act then.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by venom1234
    Any of the ones Kamil and those guys from his guild do. They are great PvPers and the videos are hilarious.
    Kamil.... Is he paladin? :O

http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=106597 <-

VURTNE?! ?!?!

www.vurtne.net
    Quote Originally Posted by IRunSoFarAway View Post
    if they do not want do, they do not want do, please move along, the children wane.
    yeah, if they do not want do, the do not want to :-D

15+ Year Old Account

I watched a video once (it's probably very famous but I couldn't remember enough of it to find it again) of a mage on a 3v3 (I believe) team actually winning a match at some tournament after it had become either 3v1 or 2v1.

I don't PvP, so I don't really seek out vids, but I stumbled upon this one and I really liked it not only for the 'Wow, he actually won' factor, but for the production values as well. It had the commentary from the tournament plus the slow-mos/instant replays, so you could actually get in there and notice all the little details.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tribunal
    I watched a video once (it's probably very famous but I couldn't remember enough of it to find it again) of a mage on a 3v3 (I believe) team actually winning a match at some tournament after it had become either 3v1 or 2v1.
    That may have been Orangemrmlad (or however the bastard spelled it)
    he won against another mage and a priest 1v2 during 3v3 tournament, cant remember when tho

Haha, I got this notion where I was gonna go in here and show this noob OP poster a real PvP movie, and you linked the one I was thinking of

3D (in the original post) is one of my favorites. Another of my favorites was Beasteh/Cherekee's 2v2 video (http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=58495).

But, I have to say that my all-time favorite is Red & Dead 3.0. Unfortunately, it looks like it's no longer available on Warcraftmovies, unless you're a premium member. Up to that point, I had never seen editing like it. And the gameplay was super fun.

Eviscerape 2 with Kenion. Music and edit is top notch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1aaou3hQy4

Try to find a HQ-version, maybe wc movies has one?

Unbreakable

Level 60 High Warlord Shaman with the Hand of Rag.

Those were the days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400
    This topic has been beaten more then a loud mouthed bastard child with a drunk, abusive father.

gta be drakedog

I've seen a lot of great video over this 5 year. if i have to list them i would put:
    Priest (disci): Hydra 5 (his best video for sure, a showcase of amazing skill and class knowledge).
    Priest (shadow): Menismyforte 2
    Rogue: Akrios is for sure entertaining.
    Warlock: Drakedog, even if he isn't the best lock around there his video are edited well and show some great action.
    Druid: Chrille and his Fat Cow series showed something that you don't see everyday in bg .
    Warrior: Gforce nothing more to say .
    Paladin: Hofflerand as retri pala, great skill and a lot of funny clip in his videos.
    Mage: Vurtne (as many have already linked).
    Shaman: there are some decent video around but i didn't really like any of those (pretty much all crit video).
    Death Knight: Jigs showed that even Dk can have skill .
    Hunter: Danaik, just look at what he can pull out with his skill, i was stunned by this video.

and special mention at:
    Ajukreizi, the one and only 5vs5 video i ever enjoyed from start to end, great soundtrack.

I think it's all .
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    sugoi monogatari, onii-chan!~

Laintime or Francis. I prefer world pvp vids from lvl 60 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazen
    I've seen a lot of great video over this 5 year. if i have to list them i would put:
    Priest (disci): Hydra 5 (his best video for sure, a showcase of amazing skill and class knowledge).
    Priest (shadow): Menismyforte 2
    Rogue: Akrios is for sure entertaining.
    Warlock: Drakedog, even if he isn't the best lock around there his video are edited well and show some great action.
    Druid: Chrille and his Fat Cow series showed something that you don't see everyday in bg .
    Warrior: Gforce nothing more to say .
    Paladin: Hofflerand as retri pala, great skill and a lot of funny clip in his videos.
    Mage: Vurtne (as many have already linked).
    Shaman: there are some decent video around but i didn't really like any of those (pretty much all crit video).
    Death Knight: Jigs showed that even Dk can have skill .
    Hunter: Danaik, just look at what he can pull out with his skill, i was stunned by this video.

and special mention at:
    Ajukreizi, the one and only 5vs5 video i ever enjoyed from start to end, great soundtrack.

I think it's all .
    My favorite Ret palas are Zalgradis, Tehseus, Hofflerand and Kamil