How to make money as BS?

so...plz tell me.

I understand that Belt Buckles are the "win" for Bs...what else besides 9k gold worth plate recipes from ICC, srsly everyone cant afford even to make thoose

Re: How to make money as BS?

245 crafted TOC plans.

Saronite Sword Breakers. (tank bracers)
    8x titansteel 20x saronite bar 4x cursader orb. Easy mats to get. sell them for 2500 gold each.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos
    245 crafted TOC plans.

Saronite Sword Breakers. (tank bracers)
    8x titansteel 20x saronite bar 4x cursader orb. Easy mats to get. sell them for 2500 gold each.

On my server they go for 900-1000g. Not even worth making them =/

Make the belt buckles. Yes, really. If you were actually doing them, you probably wouldn't be asking. Try weapon chains if those really aren't working.

the Saronite Sword Breakers sell quite well.
    alot of tanks buy them to boost their GS to be allowed into ICC and such (lul).

aswell as belt buckle.

BS isnt really the money making prof. You should try playing the auction house to make decent money.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

I know and im making them aswell. But 30g each makes me wish i was a BSer in the begining of Wotlk when making them 200item lvl weps =)

Well tbh i lvled Bs for thoose 2 extra gem slots anyway

How much are eternals and saronite on your server? Also, try looking at the prices of buckles between tues-thurs. They probably go up. Remember, just because you're not making a 50g profit for each item doesn't mean you're not making a profit.

Deleted

Wait for new content to be realised.
    Buy asap the recipe's.
    Charge 500+g fee per craft.
    ???
    Profit.

Very true, Loop. When Ruby Sanctum gets closer, watch MMO champ for the loot table. Look at what kind of gear will drop there, and prepare accordingly. Lots of legs? Start makin' spellthreads and leg armor. Headgear? Craft meta gems. Belts? Stock up a bunch of the cheap buckles and sell them patch week for a large markup
    This is assuming you have other professions. If not, you can always hire someone to make them for you, or find someone willing to craft for free

titanium sheild spikes
    titanium weapon chain
    Most of the enchanting rods.
    and belt buckles are what i tend to sell.
    check out my blog for some gold making tips
    http://anaalius.com/

Also Follow me on Twitter at
    http://twitter.com/anaalius/

titanium plating also sells well on my server for about 70-100% profit, sometimes much more.

ToC patterns also sell pretty well except for the pally plate (very select market thus doesn't move too much by comparison). Try the dps chest and the tanking gear if it's viable. Remember you can turn in those useless badges into Orbs if your gem markets crashed out like mine has, they are worth more per badge than gems and help make the 245 epics 'cheaper'. Not like you were saving them for anything else this late into the expansion right?

The blue quality savage PvP set is also decent and some titansteel stuff still moves at a 100-300 gold profit if your lucky.

Just some more stuff to look into.