Leave Ensidia alone!

Ensidia is quite possibly the greatest guild in the world. They have more world firsts than anyone else, and that is what matters.

Please stop the Ensidia bashing, they are the better guild than paragon. External issues made it impossible for them to grab the kill. Lag, in combination with other factors made it impossible to get the kill first!

Tbh the only fight that matters is defeating heroc lich king WITHOUT the 5% buff. Lets see Ensidia beat Paragon to the world first.

Re: Leave Ensidia alone!

/facepalm
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Is u Chris Crocker?

I thought this was gonna be satirical in nature from the title...then I read it and well
    Quote Originally Posted by Synit
    /facepalm

Leave Britney Alone!

I've never been much of a fanboy to any guild.
    Maybe for the same reason I don't claim any sports teams.

But I see it as such:
    They have the most world firsts but lately haven't been doing as well as other guilds; they are like babe ruth, he used to be the best but if you put him on the field(if you could) he wouldn't do too well.
    Thing is, it's possible that they have passed their prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx
    0/10
    Their world firsts means nothing because of the lack of respect they show for other guilds.
    10/10

trolling is A art.
    i <3 u

Quote Originally Posted by dotsrus
    Ensidia is quite possibly the greatest guild in the world. They have more world firsts than anyone else, and that is what matters.

Please stop the Ensidia bashing, they are the better guild than paragon. External issues made it impossible for them to grab the kill. Lag, in combination with other factors made it impossible to get the kill first!

Tbh the only fight that matters is defeating heroc lich king WITHOUT the 5% buff. Lets see Ensidia beat Paragon to the world first.

Nerdrage-15 Minute Cooldown. You enter a berserker rage, increasing typing speed by 75%, chance to hit CAPS LOCK by 50% and decreasing chance to get laid by 100%. You feel no pity or remorse and can not be stopped unless banned.

3/10

It lacked drama.
    Quote Originally Posted by kazmeyer
    What makes more sense, genius? That your uber-security had a flaw, or that someone cracked Blizzard's servers and instead of compromising thousands of accounts, they just singled out you? What did you do, piss off the Joker or something?
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Aredan - 80 Prot Warrior
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Daxter - 80 MM hunter
    PVP is a matter of overcoming your own weaknesses while exploiting the weaknesses of others.

If you suck, it's because you can't comprehend the previous sentence.

he be trollin' ... don't give in guys
    forumz addict :>

I figured the mods would have locked the thread by now, I mean it's been over 60 seconds.

What gives?!

10+ Year Old Account

Well. too bad Paragon already got world first. and I don't really see people bashing Ensidia on here anyway. so go troll some were else.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

i thought my Facepalm covered the troll pretty well ;D
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity
    I figured the mods would have locked the thread by now, I mean it's been over 60 seconds.

What gives?!
    Threads don't get locked quickly if you don't report them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiggity

What gives?!
    In my defense, I'm trying to respec, read up on cat dps and simulating my DPS at the same time. I'm not that good a multitasker.

Locked because these threads are not allowed.