Moonkin PvP Specc

Does anyone know about a decent moonkin PvP specc? any links etc. would be appreciated.

Re: Moonkin PvP Specc

pretty much the best balance pvp spec i guess ???
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...i0i47l0,,11403

All im getting from this is that there isn't a balance PvP spec, but rather a blend of Resto with light amounts of balance tossed in. Is..that true? :<

I'd certainly love to try these specs out though

Quote Originally Posted by Chronoweaver
    All im getting from this is that there isn't a balance PvP spec, but rather a blend of Resto with light amounts of balance tossed in. Is..that true? :<
    Moonkins are good in pvp...when they arent targeted you can burst people down in matter of seconds but once you get anyone on your ass you're a goner. so bring a healer.

or you have be REALLY skilled with roots/cyclone/etc...e.g. put cyclone on somebody, start casting starfire so it hits when cyclone ends, and hope it crits =)

Alright; so staying out of moonkin form as often as possible is a huge goal...but what about actual spec? IS the insect swarm/resto as good as it gets for being a balance PvP spec?

The thing is, owls are terrible when focused.
    A giant starfire-spamming owl is a force to be reckoned with, so they get trained all the time,
    and since moonkins don't have any reliable escape mechanics, Balance-pvp is mostly dead.
    On the other hand, IS/Resto is definetely good, especially if you have some haste and a warrior/DK teammate ;D
    You can put out nice damage and survive most opponents

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...en&cn=Cowjuice

This Spec and gear style got me 2200+ , enjoy!

best way to pvp as chicken is in 5's
    Tycat was here

Quote Originally Posted by Tycat
    best way to pvp as chicken is in 5's
    I believe what you meant to say was the easiest way to get carried is in 5's...

i tried the dps tree specs to start as i used to pvp resto. the dps blows, and the heals suffer.

I have been BGing as chicken for a few days now and its tits. just use all of you abilities to your advantage. dont run head first into crowds, kitty, stealth, pounce, moonkin and start opening up. with typhoon, cyclone and travel form its not hard to get away from people, and you can heal yourself. sure, if you have a rogue stunlocking you and your trinket is down, gg. but most classes say that.

sure, we dont have a lot of the tools of say, a frost mage. but i have like 17K+ armor and can break any root. you cant play like you are a mage with 10K starfire crits, you have to play to the classes advantages.

If you feel like running around as a heavily armed owl is causing to much attention, stay in the back and dont shift. there is no direct damage bonus for boomkin form, just a 5% spell crit. i never shift before throwing out a root or a cyclone if i am getting to a fight late. dont confuse this for 'stay out of boomkin as much as possible," though. all that mitigation is huge.

and lets not forget how much pure ownage starfall is now. with starfall and trees up nothing stands a chance. nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Unba
    The thing is, owls are terrible when focused.
    A giant starfire-spamming owl is a force to be reckoned with, so they get trained all the time
    oh noes, pop starfall and pewpew them