Deleted

Theory involving Blizzard, Nintendo, Cataclysm and Pokemon

So, my friends and I were thinking one night, with the 5th pokemon generation Black and White, what if Nintendo announced they were Blizzard in disguise all the time? It'd make sense, considering Bowser and Deathwing both breath fire!

So that got us to WHEN (since they'll obviously do) will they announce it? We think when the 6th generation starters are leaked. First Nintendo will scream 'OMG NDA'!! But then when they officially announce it;

Deathwing - fire starter
    Azshara - Water starter
    Hogger - grass starter

Legendaries being Varian for Pokemon : Heroic and Garrosh for Pokemon : Hardmode

Team Burning Scourge Legion would be the new Team Rocket, led by Bolvar Fordragon.

Ofcourse there'd be an anime too... Ash would go alone, but that creep Brock will just stalk him again and join after 2 episodes. Thrall will join them, tell them how he used to be best friends with Garrosh at high school but now left him to save the wo--- no sorry, become the best in pokemon beauty contests.

What do you think?

i dont even what is this?

1/100

fyi nintendo is older than blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    1/100

fyi nintendo is older than blizzard...
    By like a 100 years to.

I honestly can't believe that someone would actually suggest combining pokemon and wow, especially considering that neither company makes games on the other type of game system.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, that is all.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrac View Post
    By like a 100 years to.

I honestly can't believe that someone would actually suggest combining pokemon and wow, especially considering that neither company makes games on the other type of game system.
    Yay for people thinking this was meant serious... Honestly it is the result of me and some friends being bored, don't think too much of it. See it as my /Hi! To the forums. I'll promise being good and make serious posts from now on!

Wanting to post "not sure if serious..." so bad, but I'll refrain.