How much haste for a Holy Priest?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Critheals

Linked above is my armory. I have noticed over the last couple of upgrades that I have been losing a lot of haste for crit. According to my armory my haste is at about 15%, should I be replacing some of my sp gems to haste? Thanks in advance for all of your responses and please be nice.

Re: How much haste for a Holy Priest?

I try to stay at 6-700 haste on my priest.

As much as you can. When shit hits the fan, poh spam is noice.

Predicting damage - the right way.

There are a few schools of thought and it greatly depends on what you want to do. The basic plateau as Holy is 510 haste. This gives you 5 GCDs between CoH cooldowns. However, since PoH is becoming a strong go-to spell again going past that is recommended in almost all cases. A general recommendation is to find a comfortable spot between 20-25%, but depending on the spells you use you can go well beyond that. I personally do not like running with a set that doesn't allow me to GCD hard cap with a haste potion (769 or more haste).

Thanks for the replies so far. So from what I am seeing I need to replace some gems in hopes to eventually get from my current haste rating (15%) to somewhere between 20 and 25%?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Critheals
    Thanks for the replies so far. So from what I am seeing I need to replace some gems in hopes to eventually get from my current haste rating (15%) to somewhere between 20 and 25%?
    Wouldn't hurt for you to shoot for 30%+

30+%, without dropping your crit too low that you're running OoM. It may have diminishing returns on your sustainability, but going below 23% Holy Crit (unbuffed) I've found to be a hazard.

But at this state in the game, haste does outweigh Spell Power, with gems. Especially with the 10% thoroughput buff.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~