Hadronox Denied .... to us.

Having just had Azjol-Nerub come up for the first random today I was expecting pretty simple, but boring run.
    Having been pretty uneventful upto the trash prior to Hadronox we just seemed to be proceeding like normal, when suddenly he prior to us pulling him, or so I thought his health was dropping very quickly and was killed by the spawns, at which point he just despawned.
    This was blamed on the hunter pet since apparantly the pet took the brunt of the aoe leech poison which normally heals him through those adds.
    First time I have seen that happen, and while it was 1 less emblem it was for entertainment value worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Re: Hadronox Denied .... to us.

Had him die to his adds before, ticketed it as i thought it a bug - was told by a GM that it's our fault, we should have killed him faster :P

Stupid GM then, it's normal to wait until Hadronox kills all nerubians there. And since she doesn't, sometimes... Well, guess it's working as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbodymoman
    Stupid GM then, it's normal to wait until Hadronox kills all nerubians there.
    No it isn't.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Atty
    No it isn't.
    Yes it is? You do the achievement by engaging him before he does.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

I remember that happening to me once . Luckily nobody needed emblems so we just lol'd
    Insert Signiture here.

Who the hell does Hadronox the correct way anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Duulis
    Yes it is? You do the achievement by engaging him before he does.
    No, you do the achievement by engaging her before she webs the doorways. Aka when they're still spawning.

However yes, it is standard to wait until they're all dead or only a few are left before engaging when not going for the achievement on the battlegroups I play on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rurikar
    Who the hell does Hadronox the correct way anymore?
    I still do when there isn't a rogue/hunter/NE in my group, which is most the time on my horde chars. Can a mage do it with invis? I've never tried, and all the mages I've been grouped have been unwilling to.

Ive had him die to adds before, it freaked the hell out of all of us, we were just killing the trash and then the trash randomly despawned and when we got down to where Hadronax normally is we just found his corpse. It was weird but funny none the less.

kill the fucking adds...stop wasteing time...

Quote Originally Posted by Soresu
    Had him die to his adds before, ticketed it as i thought it a bug - was told by a GM that it's our fault, we should have killed him faster :P
    The GM is correct in that you were silly for assuming the encounter would function properly. You should have taken him down before it had a chance to glitch
    Drunk toddlers in a dryer

It happened to me too.
    And really, Hadronox should be able to kill all the adds before you engage her, at least that's what i remember from the early wotlk days, at those times very few people who ran heroics had the gear to do the achievement, so it was the "normal" way to deal with the boss :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

you can use that lil rocket car to charge the 2 nerub's and make them despawn then run down the swirl to get hadro for the achiev
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Cactrot
    Can a mage do it with invis? I've never tried, and all the mages I've been grouped have been unwilling to.
    Yes, that works.

ive tried to pug this, well, random lfg, and get the worst people that have no clue how to do this achievement, even when I spell it out for them.

I'm on my shaman as heals and say a night elf, rogue, mage, etc... needs to go in and shadowmeld, invis, vanish, etc... and everyone says they get it. And inevitably, the hunter runs down misdirects, warrior runs in and charges mobs, etc... such a waste. 2 more to go until proto for an alt, and i get crap like this all the time.