Trouble Grinding Rep...

Did i miss a blue post saying that after a certain point you cant even get the low level quests in the starting areas?

Cuz i wanted to get my rep up with the capital cities and went to one of the lowbie areas, turned on my low level quest finder, but still couldnt find the quests.

am i having problems or did something change? if anyone knows id appreciate help

Kill the Zerg, drive them before you, and listen to the lamentations of the Protoss!

Re: Trouble Grinding Rep...

Use Wowhead addon and check if you done them before.
    Later versions of Questhelper have this functionality too.

And some of the very first quests (the very first quest hub usually) for each race are limited only to the specified race.

Also it's a lot faster to grind/buy cloth or use other repeatable quests for rep. Unless you're after Loremaster too, starting quests don't have very good rep/hour ratio.

Not that I know of. Maybe you did the quests when you were a lower level and forgot? You can check by using questhelper or everyquest. Both will display missing quests which you haven't completed yet. The argent tournament is also a great way to get up your rep if you are an 80. Best of luck!
    Strikke 80 Holy Paladin/Darkspear US

Deleted

you should try doing the Argent tourney dailies they are awsome for rep

If the quests aren't around, I'm sure you've already completed them previously Though, make sure you go to the actual starting zone(Northshire for Humans), as there'll often be quests which lead you to the next quest hub.

Also keep in mind that some quests are race-specific, like the water quests for Taurens and Moonwells for Elves(I believe).

I highly doubt they'd make any quests unavailable to you just because you reached a higher level, as that would make the Loremaster achievement quite a bit harder.

ive been grinding the writs for rep for a while now and its slowly killing my soul; only reason i decided to go back to the lowbie zones :P

Kill the Zerg, drive them before you, and listen to the lamentations of the Protoss!