need dps help badddly

longtime tank, switched over after i got fed up enough with playing a prot pally... so rerolled dps, have 2 specs fury and pve arms as well. I am trying to take fury as my main spec, as the 5% to the raid is nice... anywhere this is where im at,

ICC - 25 regular,
    on trash and stuff im pulling easily 11000 pretty reasonable for my gear (i think) keep my cool downs constant, recklessness, dw, racial and bloodrage, whie spamming cleave and ww the whole time pretty much.

however,
    on boss fights
    im like constant 9-13th dpser on the charts with a mean 5- 7k dps depending on the boss. my rotation goes as followed,
    ww- bt- proc'd slam or heroic throw or my stance dance macro for rend, then- bt- then repeat while throwing in heroic strikes at 50% and changing it to cleaveswhen im at 90% +

not really sure what i should even be at i know my trinkets suck but its all i can get at the moment, not many fury warriors on my server so any advice would be a great help

armory...
    http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=163337

currently sitting at 1266 arp 90%

Re: need dps help badddly

too much expertise

crap trinkets, replace NES with banner.

Use the AGI ring from ICC rep, it has hit rating you can drop to get rid of mark of supremacy, it has a nice proc.
    replace wrist with leather one from ICC25
    replace neck with one from BQ25 man, or sindra10
    buy badge belt - agi one is better.

get rid of the 10str/10hit gems

your rotation is all kinds of messed(imo at least)

should go BT/WW/free/bt/free/free ->repeat
    on free's you should use that slam; you said your starting to rend in your rotation, the bolded free is the rend slot if you have a free gcd(after the 2nd bt so both bt and ww are on cd)
    heroic throw resets your swing timer, only use it while on the go and while you're not in melee range
    why are you cleaving at 90rage? to dump rage? cause heroic strike glyphed make it spammable(for the most part) and basicaly imps your topend by 450

edit: totaly forgot i saw t10 gloves in there, get rid of 2x rama's and get the tiered legs; gloves are the worst part out of the set unless you're arms
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

so what would be a better frost badge upgrade at the moment the belt or the pants? also what gloves would be better then t10.5? what trinkets should I be focusing on j know deaths bringers will and what else? also is there a way I could lose exp?