Drinking in Arena

I have nothing against healers drinking in Arena, but all though I do believe there should be a cap on how much they can drank per game. It really isn't fair if they have 20 drinks for one game. I reckon it would be a smart idea for Blizzard to make a cap, and do what they did w/ Soul shards in Cata where you wouldn't need to kill mobs for shards all the time, but in this instance buying drinks all the time. Bear w/ me if this doesn't make sense lol

Re: Drinking in Arena

Well i get youre idea buuut the thing is drinking in arena isnt really a problem , youre probably talking abaut 2vs2 and yes it can be annoying sometime when you dont have dispells on youre team and teams like priest mage reset/drink all the time . but ther's a reason blizz removed arena titles + 2.2 k weps from 2's its beacuse its inbalanced and yes that also means that some setups can drink alot more then others . but in 3vs3 and 5vs5 aka the main arena brackets its alot harder to actually drink and if it even happens it prolly means that the other team is doing something wrong/or is oom themselfs so they cant keep the preasure up , making a cap on drinking would be kinda stupid beacuse most players try to drink every time the soon they leave combat and most of the time you get interupted within 1-5 secs so thats usually 1 or 2 ticks tops , and if it would happen that another team is going for a full reset just do the same run back to youre side and drink up aswell . i hope that made sence :P

resto druids are far more imbalanced in 2v2 than drinking

1. Keep the enemy in combat
    2. ????
    3. Profit

Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    1. Keep the enemy in combat
    2. ????
    3. Profit

Yeah, because CCin' in this game is so hard.
    Hi

It's still at the very least 2v2 bro.

Any time I can get a drink off on my priest, or I let an enemy drink on my rogue (or create time for my parter(s) to drink) it's because someone failed.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

There are two threads like this on the front page

Quote Originally Posted by Snowulf

Quote Originally Posted by Nest
    Yeah, because CCin' in this game is so hard.
    You high? what comp will drink so much that it matters, while doing dps and you can't stop them? really cmon ..

@Shammy crying about resto druids :

1. team with someone with ms(no brostorm tho)
    2. cc team mate
    3. PURGE +++

? ? ? ? ?

PROFIT

IMMA CHARGIN' MA' VENGEANCE!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowulf