Thread: GoDD vs GoIT

GoDD vs GoIT

Simple question, for a 2H Unholy spec 14/0/57, which is better to accompony Glyph of Disease and Glyph of the Ghoul?

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...igg&cn=Alerath

Re: GoDD vs GoIT

Best Glyph setup

GoDD, GoIT, and GoG

GoD isn't so great for unholy

Glyph of disease is the single best dps glyph that the class has, provided that you have tricks of the trade for the disease application.

Glyphs of icy touch, disease and ghoul are the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    Made me lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Quote Originally Posted by Tombstone
    Made me lol.

I didn't say it sucked and while it is better with a tot rotation that isn't always possible. So no it isn't best in all situations.

Edit: Glyph of diseases is only optimal on fights where you can stay on a boss most of the fight. Any fight with extended add switches without a tot rotation that gives it to a death knight repeatedly is a dps loss.

He was refering to GoD (read God almighty) isn't good for unholy made him laugh.

god sucks as a death knight, he gems for healing power..and we dont even HAVE that anymore
    “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

Quote Originally Posted by Moshpitt
    He was refering to GoD (read God almighty) isn't good for unholy made him laugh.
    Oops! Lawl

Hey i made a sig!

Edit: Glyph of diseases is only optimal on fights where you can stay on a boss most of the fight. Any fight with extended add switches without a tot rotation that gives it to a death knight repeatedly is a dps loss.
    ^this

It may be better on a few fights, but it's definitely worse on the rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!