I am fed up of Balnazzar, the server where I got my main char. BGroup = crap, Alliance side rarely wins WG, 95% of the alliance are total retards and never L2P and this number is rising since 2 of the 4 guilds that actually can perform well are moving away in a short time. (And I am not in one of them so I wont transfer along with them). So the conclusion is: I am wasting my money and I want to quit with that, but I dont want to quit playing. So that is why I am a looking for a better server that:

- is alliance favored, but not heavily like silvermoon and medium populated.
- where the alliance is able to win WG a lot often but not all the time, let's say, 50-50.
- is in a BGroup where the alliance is also winning a lot often, same as WG.
- Got several active raidingguilds with nice progress. I am aiming for being a part of progressing on a Lich King kill (sitting out now and then is not a problem, part of the progress imo) so preferably around 10/12 or 11/12 in ICC normal.
- minimum lag as possible ofc, no lag would be very nice.
- Not GS afflicted, but this is not the most prio wish since I think most servers are afflicted with GS so obtaining this wish would be very hard I am affraid. And after all, I dont have to fear anything since my gear of my mainspecc isnt crap (ICC25 geared).

For the recruiters: My character/progress details and my WoW History:

my history:

I started to play almost 3 years ago, at first not so seriously on a mage but the more I was playing the more I start to like. About one year, one lvl 54 mage and one lvl 70 rogue later my druid dinged 70 and I started to raid a bit as healer.

Post patch 3.0 I did some raids (cleared Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon, ZA, downed some bosses in SSC and TK) and when WotLK went life I lvl-ed my druid to 80, but healing became a bit boring ("Doing it to much"-boring) and in the meantime I was also lvling a paladin which was 52 at the moment.

It became my second lvl 80 at the start of last year and it became my main character as well and it still is. I cleared nearly everything with my paladin (Only Yog25 missing because at I was in a guild with retards in the raid at that time).

My personal progress is 10/12 ICC25 and 11/12 ICC10. Being the 3rd tank of the guild (Last tank that joined) and a failing people in the second 10 man ICC10 group who doesnt know what the front feet and the rear feat of sindragosa is, I havent seen LK going down on 10 man yet, which I also really love to see.

Like I said my main is my paladin with the name avaressa. Armory link
She is a prot paladin and protection has been her mainspecc since lvl 10 (yes, I leveled as protection and I liked it ) My offspecc is retri but I also got some holy gear good enough for ICC25 as well, though I would like to hold on prot/retri cause I dont like to play the holy paladin.

I try to always log off in my prot gear but I this might slip my mind sometimes as I am mostly in my retri specc (and gear) to do quests. Balnazzar alliance has entered in a state of dead and became so bad that I started to do the AQ gates opening quest chain to fill up the time So far I didnt regret it though, it is an epic quest line, cool to do

To getting in contact I am happy with either way, you ask me via this topic or PM to contact you on your server or you contact me on my server for more info or anything else, I dont mind, happy with anything. But I take high values to my wishes cause I really want to be happy with the new server. I dont want to let rich blizzard suck more money out of me cause I ended being on another fail server caused by their stupid faction change. I want what I pay for: playing on a server I like, playing with the know "wtf to do" (to quote some legendary words ) and share my goal to not be a lootwhore but to focus on a steady, solid progress where we all are happy with

To the Mods: If this topic is in the wrong subforum, I am sorry, but I couldnt figure out which subforum is meant for this kind of topics so I decided this should be the best subforum.