Pitbull runeboard help

Hi guys I want my Runeboard to get below of my playerbar
    This is how it looks now:

Re: Pitbull runeboard help

/bump lol :-\

I did that with my DK but I'm having troubles remembering exactly how. If you are using Pitbull I believe under the Layout section there is a tab for "bars" and if I'm not mistaken there is a Rune Bar listed. There's something in there where you can set the location of your Rune Bar to top, bottom, left, right of your player visual. I hope I'm not misleading but I can't actually check it right now since I'm not able to play WoW at work

You would want to go to the Bars part of the layout and set the Runebar to appear 3rd after the health bar and power bar. As it is now, it's probably positioned to be 1st.

It MIGHT depend on which version of pitbull you are using. I am using the beta version...Pitbull4 i think.

In that version Runes are in the indicator section, and just pick where it says, "Outside, Above" and pick "Outside, Below"

edit: ill provide a screenshot when i get home after work, if this matter isnt settled by then

Quote Originally Posted by Kethlan
    It MIGHT depend on which version of pitbull you are using. I am using the beta version...Pitbull4 i think.

In that version Runes are in the indicator section, and just pick where it says, "Outside, Above" and pick "Outside, Below"

edit: ill provide a screenshot when i get home after work, if this matter isnt settled by then
    Please

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

This might seem off-topic, but how do you get the numbers to look so pretty? .. I'm drooling over numbers.. I'm such a geek. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying Orange
    This might seem off-topic, but how do you get the numbers to look so pretty? .. I'm drooling over numbers.. I'm such a geek. :'(
    Hehe, np but what numbers are you talking about?

you have to be logged into a DK to see the rune options, just like you have to be logged into a shammy to see the totem options (which are located in the same place)

And pitbull has a bunch of different font options in it, thats where he gets his numbers from.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Pitbull doesn't have a lot of font options. Pitbull can take advantage of another addon, SharedMedia, for all of the fonts (and bar textures) that SM provides - which is roughly 20, and you can add any Truetype Font you can get on the internet to it (there are instructions for that in the "Instructions for MyMedia.txt" file)

Another really easy way to use custom fonts (I did this because I couldn't get the sharedmedia library to work completely correctly with some of my newer addons,) is to replace some of the texts in MSBT or another addon that uses the shared library module with another font of your choice. Just rename your font to that of the font that currently is in the addon, and swap the two out. Works like a charm and I've never had any problems since (plus I got rid of that hideous MSBT Porky font).

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account

Just a note, MSBT adds it's fonts via SharedMedia. As do most other addons, to be quite honest.