7+ Year Old Account
    Hello i am Looking to recruit with 1 of my servers (frostmane or twilights hammer) EU but i can also play from fresh start dont mind.

You must provide battlechest and draenor i can supply you with gold for what you need i am able to play after 20:00 german time everyday and weekends all day also we can stream this i do it mostly for the party and meet a soulmate to lvl together....i dont mind for 2-3 chars and also guild with possible raid spot is available.

find me on skype: Skapor1 or Facebook: Thorant Gaming (page)

Heyya . I am really just looking fro some new friends!

Who Am I?
    Well hello! I'm Demi. I'm 25 years old. I'm a pretty laid back and relaxed chick. I've played WoW regularly since the end of Cataclysm, (though started playing mid BC) looking for some new friends in Legion. I love sharing the good times and sticking it out through the rough times. I also love peanut butter, the moon, and bad puns. I'd especially love to meet people fascinated by music, random geek culture, books, and all that good stuff.

I'm a writer, a reader, a teller of bad jokes...a singer, a /dancer, a horror movie lover, a guitarist, among things I know I'm forgetting.

Personality:
    Laid back, not very serious, often sarcastic, usually sincere, with a tendency to get swept away by random deep thoughts that pop into my head with no warning. Frequently caught in a daydream. Proud of my peculiar but potent dedication to Frost Mages. Sometimes wandering Azeroth with no particular goal in mind and pretending I'm being productive.

Allegiance:
    ALLAINCE. I have nothing against Horde, I've just always detested the capital cities and now am a GM of an Alliance guild. Though a Horde alt is not out of the question.

Toons:
    I have 6 alliance toons in the 100-110 level range, and one of every class on my current main server (Lightbringer US)

Playing time:
    I tend to play in the evenings, around 5 pm EST until whatever hour in the early morning I decide it's time to sleep.

Up for:
    Questing, leveling, raid progression, xmog, sarcasm, meeting all kinds of interesting people, bad jokes, OC raids, random deep conversation about things that don't ACTUALLY matter, and I might even participate in achievements if you're not too hard on me for screwing something up.

What I Offer:
    - Wow knowledge
    - Interesting conversation
    - No demands or expectations beyond simple respect
    - Trustworthiness (drama free)
    - Gratitude
    - Laughs

Interested in:
    - Good times
    - Old content
    - Tats/piercings
    - Chats
    - Music/Books
    - Laughs
    - Sarcasm

I'm a good friend who understands people's need for personal space and privacy. I like helping my friends and returning favors, and I always help those good people who help me. I value sincerity, good humor, and gratitude. I dislike users, judgmental people, phonies, elitists, and pushy guys. Also, I feel your play skill is your own business--I'm not here to judge you based on your Wow ability, nor am I judgmental about race, color, creed, sexual preference, spiritual beliefs, etc.

Not interested in:
    - Trolls
    - ERP (if you don't know what that is...don't ask)
    - Despair
    - Gold diggers
    - Sausage pizza
    - Joining the Moonguard Inn Brigade
    - People under the age of 18 (nothing personal, but it's how I prefer things)
    - Being your therapist, scapegoat, marriage counselor, or object of romantic jealousy/revenge (yes, some people actually try this in video games)

I'm always happy to listen and talk when someone needs a friend (or a /hug), but I'm not interested in being caught up in everyone's personal drama. I'm here to help and to listen when you need to vent, but please appreciate the good things.

So go on--add me, let's talk!
    Battletag:
    mizzchaos#1241

Looking to Recruit someone and have a great time!

I'm a veteran wow player, but coincidentally I'm awful at the game hahaha. I am always on and off but every time I come back, I get further and get more into the vibe in general. These level boosts that come with the expansions have saved my life now because I'm a total altaholic and I used to never be able to get far on a single toon. As I've grown up though I've been better able to really get into the game as a whole and do a lot more. I'm looking for someone that shares my ideas of being a casual gamer, but is always looking to improve and have a good experience at the same time. Unfortunately, right now I can't provide you with the actual games, but I'd be more than happy to offer as much as I can in game such as bags and extra gold, but I don't have more than a few thousand myself >_< Most of my gold lies on the accounts that I was recruited on, but people kept leaving me after like a month so I've decided it'd be better to just try to recruit someone myself.

As for in game details, I play alliance usually and I play on the Emerald Dream (US) server. I wouldn't be opposed to playing horde on a decent server for it, though.
    In real life, I'm a college student and I just recently moved to Los Angeles, therefore I'm mostly in the Pacific time zone i believe? I have lots of free time between work and school oddly enough and I'd love to have someone to spend it with. If you're interested feel free to contact me through:
    battle.net: SatanicChola#1845
    Send me a reply here

If i don't reply on one, send me a message on the other haha.
    Can't wait to talk!

looking to get recruited to any horde realm in need of battle chest
    (HAVE FULL HEIRLOOMS) all i need is expansion pack and im able to go on any realm horde side please contact me on battle net (higher rated pvp exp prefered) krug#1158 im avalable to level every weekday all day.

Deleted
    Hi all,

I am looking to recruit someone on EU who can be very active for the next 2 weeks as I am waiting to start a new job!

About me:

I'm 27 from England and have been playing WoW since Vanillia with alot of breaks in between, however I am back for good now and looking to level every class to max. At the moment I mainly play AH due to lack of friends in the game, and not being able to find mythic groups/Raiding groups.

I am looking for someone with a lot of time in the next week and a half and someone who is easy going and wants to play all classes and level them to max.

What I can offer you: As you've read, I play the AH so I have a nice amount of gold, I am willing to pay for anything gold related you need, such as: Bags, Mount skills, Profession leveling and even Game time (I will happily get you a few months of game time with gold) but please note, I will not buy your game time until we have leveled a few characters, this is to prevent you running off with the gold, I'm sure you can understand that.

I would like to level the characters on Outland EU Alliance, as thats where my mains and gold is.

If this seems like a good offer for you and you would like to talk more or even take me up on my offer, please
    add my btag - Jds#2239

Cheers

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydees View Post
    Hi all,

I am looking to recruit someone on EU who can be very active for the next 2 weeks as I am waiting to start a new job!

About me:

I'm 27 from England and have been playing WoW since Vanillia with alot of breaks in between, however I am back for good now and looking to level every class to max. At the moment I mainly play AH due to lack of friends in the game, and not being able to find mythic groups/Raiding groups.

I am looking for someone with a lot of time in the next week and a half and someone who is easy going and wants to play all classes and level them to max.

What I can offer you: As you've read, I play the AH so I have a nice amount of gold, I am willing to pay for anything gold related you need, such as: Bags, Mount skills, Profession leveling and even Game time (I will happily get you a few months of game time with gold) but please note, I will not buy your game time until we have leveled a few characters, this is to prevent you running off with the gold, I'm sure you can understand that.

I would like to level the characters on Outland EU Alliance, as thats where my mains and gold is.

If this seems like a good offer for you and you would like to talk more or even take me up on my offer, please
    add my btag - Jds#2239

Cheers
    just a quick update, if youd prefer to level on another realm/faction, let me know as I'm not too fussed.

Thanks

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU-Alliance-Grim Batol (just want to level an alt fairly fast there)
    One of my friends there might be able to assist with some stuff (bags or gold). *MIGHT*.
    PM.

I have a battle chest for someone on US horde if they're gonna buy their 60 days of gametime. HMU Bertyo#1169

I only really want to level 1 or 2 toons and I'd be recruiting you. I have all gold needs covered.

Deleted
    I've just arrived. How can I become involved?

I needed to find a group

Deleted
    Hello there wow community, name is Kalecos i play on Stormscale EU and i am looking to recruit someone ( will not provide battle chest ) i will provide 35k gold if we just hit 90 and a whole month in gold if you choose to purchase playtime on your account ( i get the 1 month free that way from RAF ) My btag: Voidshade#2949 add me if interested and we can discuss everything you want or need to know. Im available most days of the week.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Looking to be recruited on US

I FOUND A PARTNER, TY ALL

Looking to be recruited on US Servers
    What i provide: Knowledge, Loads of time to level, All the required chest etc
    What i want you to provide:
    Gold Gold Gold (lol jk) Heirlooms would be nice but not needed. Bags would be appriciated and basic flying.

Who should recruit me?

I want a person who likes to be social, fun, Mature etc. I dont want some1 who is gona be acting like a pure ****.
    During the leveling process i want you to be active as much as possible.

Who am i?
    Gamer from Norway, Been playing wow since 2005 and now moving on to US realms to conquer. Im fun, social, mature (Im 23)
    The time difference will not be an issue during leveling.

I would love if we can talk over skype/ts/discord

If you also happend to have a social or semi core raiding guild it will be a big ++

You can contact me in game maths#21365 (This is US Btag) (works for EU aswell)
    Or PM me here in MMO

Looking to start right naow!!
    Purr purr herp derp

- - - Updated - - -

US people wake up ^.^
    Last edited by Mathswk; 2016-10-03 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Found a partner

15+ Year Old Account
    i forgot to resub my recruit a freind account do i have to start over with a fresh one for the rewards

Hi! My name is Krausier and i´m looking to recruit for US server Area-52 (The most populated Horde realm) Doing this for FUN and to level a toon as fast as possible!
    What i will bring:
    - Gold for flying and bags (I´m not rich so if you have heirlooms cool, if you don´t that´s fine too i don´t mind leveling without heirlooms)
    -Everything you need to know about the game and the current xpac (I play a lot so i know a lot about the current state of the game)
    -Depending on how fast we level and do things i can help you pay a month.

What you will bring:
    -The copy of the game

WE CAN PLAY AT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO!

If you´re interested add me on skype as: miguezito
    Or add my Battletag: Krausier#1457

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    God damnit i missed you by 1 hour on Bnet :3 WItch one of you is the correct one on skype? just add me you will only find one :P Mathswk

Deleted

Angry

Nobody helped me.

Raf?

Quote Originally Posted by kurumsalseo View Post
    Nobody helped me.
    Do you need to be recruited?

Looking to recruit somebody to my Illidan-us Horde. Willing to pay for heirlooms/flying and invite you to a raiding guild.
    I'm online most days of the week and willing to level 90% of the time

Add me on Bnet: Paxio #1584

Looking to recruit someone(EU) on Draenor Horde. I'm willing to pay for Battle chest if you are available during these hours this week 21pm- 03/04 am. Il help you with some heirlooms and some gold for mounts. We could use some voice chat if you want to. Before I buy the battle chest we level to lvl20.
    Add me on Skype: sergioalarcon23
    Or
    Email me: sergioalarcon94 at outlook dot com

Looking to be Recruited , I play horde im ok with any good Horde Pvp server(US). Ive played before just coming from a 7 month break . I will be playing regularly . You provide Battle Chest ( Assume so since you'll be getting the Perks ) I will be playing for a long time so you will be getting the in-game perks for sure .Please let me know if anyone is interested in recruiting someone bnt mige#1968
    Last edited by ang3lmigu3l; 2016-10-05 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Update

Looking to be recutied, playing horde, would love to play on either Thrall-DE or Blackhand-DE, mostly during during the week 11am till open end ... friday evening till monday morning not available due to relationship

add me Turkar#2322
    Last edited by Turkar; 2016-10-05 at 11:13 AM.