i need someone who can play late nights, i work 40 hrs a week generally during the day, i'm looking for someone who can play a lot and can organize through texting or skype... I'm willing to buy all the games if the first 20 levels go smoothly so no worries there. Idc what server we play on as long as its not dead. if anyone is interested plz email me at Galazin1991@yahoo.com or pm me here. also my skype is Curbstompedu91 if u need to add me. I am a long time player looking to come back after a 4 month long hiatus and i gave my old account to my cousin, i generally played healer, but have no problem playing caster classes as well.

Deleted
    LF someone to recruit on EU realms!

I'll level up max. 4 character to lvl85 with you.
    One character to lvl 85 takes ~1day 10 hour played.

What I provide: 6 year game experience, I have 11 lvl85 4 lvl80
    I can help you with any class "how to play"
    -I'll give 1k gold for you on lvl21 and 9k gold at lvl61 for mounts/riding skill/bags/profession lvling
    -In the next 2 month i can play anytime! 24/7 so we can play anytime when you can come online!

You have to buy the game for yourself
    You pay for your gametime

If you have any question feel free to ask.
    If everything ok for you send me a pm with your email where i should send the RAF invitation or send me an email:

borzalmacska@windowslive.com

Hey, i'm looking to be recruited on US realms!! NO EU REALMS PLEASE. I am a R-A-F Veteran and a WoW player since early BC. I'm looking to get 2-3 characters done but the more the merrier. YOU recruit ME and we shall play on your realm unless you wish to go to another realm or one of my friends many realms. I prefer Alliance but I will roll Horde if that's what you prefer and know the best. You will supply me with just a small amount of gold, I really don't need too much. I want to get our first set of guys done within one weekend or one set of week days (Mon-Thurs.) I want the first guys to be done extremely fast because I don't like to be sitting around as a low level doing nothing waiting for my Recruiter to get on. MY FIRST CHARACTER WILL BE A TANK SO IT WILL GO VERY VERY QUICKLY

Hours I can play- My Timezone is Eastern so if you are eastern time zone that is a HUGE plus. (Weekdays are from usually 3-10 PM and Weekends I can play most of the day unless I state otherwise, the same rule follows for weekdays but I will let you know ahead of time if there is anything I have to do.)

What you supply-
    The first 3 expansion CD keys + cata if u would like ^.^ I only like my recruiter to pay for them just so I know that they are serious and so that they will actually finish this with me.
    A small amount of gold, IF POSSIBLE, but if we go to another realm that is obviously not possible.
    A respectful attitude and to be willing to put a decent commitment to this

What I supply-
    An equal respect towards you
    Companion who is willing to teach you all my knowledge of R-A-F and WoW and who will most likely stay on your chosen realm
    Gametime and the 2 months and more so that you can get the month for free & the mount

The CD keys right now are at an extremely low price... It will cost u 15 dollars for the BC/Vanilla/WOTLK!!! After 1 month u get what u paid back plus u get the mount!! u have nothing to lose...

You can add me on msn- matt795@optonline.net or you can add me on skype - crackdny or you can just PM me

Looking to be recruited on US PVP Horde Preferrably, but will consider if you can supply what I need

I supply - All CD keys and I will be on most days and I will pay for the first 2 months when I feel you wont just ditch me for a mount (give it about a week so I can get to know you some) I don't wanna play with someone boring, I'll need someone with a really good sense of humor and is not offended easily

You supply - gold, bags (RaF veteran experience)skill training, items when leveling up (or gold for items) mount training, up to regular flying as soon as you see me in-game so we can start right away , if you buy epic, I'll pay for the 2 months right off the bat, I'm not a big quester since I got banned, so achievements can gtfo honestly, I won't be all worried about questing till 80-85 and I can handle that alone I'm down to dungeon que to lvl, I got banned early this year on my main account I had for 3 years so yeah, I won't work my ass off that hard again lol, just wanna be able to enjoy the game and raid like I used to, I have complete knowledge of the game up to the fire realms patch so no need to think I'm a noob or anything, trying to be recruited today onto a Horde PVP Realm Pref, but if the person I'm lvling with is a cool person and is hookin me up with bags gold mount training and a guild and everything else, I won't think twice to just come to you, PM me so we can get this started

Personality Requirement - don't be a jackass, I'm cool and laid back, I play the game high all day so I'm cool and laid back, I got a messed up sense of humour though, I can tell you this though, if you RaF me, you'll have the best time out of any other RaF you ever had, keep in mind, I need to buy an audio soundcard and some headphones for vent so we would be typing the majority of the time for the first week, after that, I'll have stuff for vent, PM me and lets hurry up and do this
    Last edited by Guldane; 2011-12-09 at 08:13 AM.

Deleted
    Do YOU want 1 month free?

My account is ready! (for Scroll of Resurrection)
    In return, I want 15k gold on EU - Daggerspine

Send me PM.
    Last edited by mmoc8f3b353ca4; 2011-12-09 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guldane View Post
    Looking to be recruited on US PVP Horde Preferrably, but will consider if you can supply what I need

I supply - All CD keys and I will be on most days and I will pay for the first 2 months when I feel you wont just ditch me for a mount (give it about a week so I can get to know you some) I don't wanna play with someone boring, I'll need someone with a really good sense of humor and is not offended easily

You supply - gold, bags (RaF veteran experience) mount training up to regular flying as soon as you see me in-game so we can start right away , if you buy epic, I'll pay for the 2 months right off the bat, I'm not a big quester since I got banned, so achievements can gtfo honestly, I won't be all naggy questing after a certain level I'm down to dungeon que to lvl, I got banned early this year on my main account I had for 3 years so yeah, I won't work my ass off that hard again lol, just wanna be able to enjoy the game and raid like I used to, I have complete knowledge of the game up to the fire realms patch so no need to think I'm a noob or anything, trying to be recruited today onto a Horde PVP Realm Pref, but if the person I'm lvling with is a cool person and is hookin me up with bags gold mount training and a guild and everything else, I won't think twice to just come to you, PM me so we can get this started

Personality Requirement - don't be a jackass, I'm cool and laid back, I play the game high all day so I'm cool and laid back, I got a messed up sense of humour though, I can tell you this though, if you RaF me, you'll have the best time out of any other RaF you ever had, keep in mind, I need to buy an audio soundcard and some headphones for vent so we would be typing the majority of the time for the first week, after that, I'll have stuff for vent, PM me and lets hurry up and do this

Hey dude do you have an MSN I could contact you on? You seem like a good match but I can't PM cuz I forgot my MMO champ password

Hi there looking for scroll of Resurrection can you please send me one to my character I will be purchasing game time later this week thanks and advanced.
    Character - Kinyuling
    Server - illidan
    region - (US)

Quote Originally Posted by b1ink View Post
    Hey dude do you have an MSN I could contact you on? You seem like a good match but I can't PM cuz I forgot my MMO champ password
    give me a sec and I could make one

I need a Scroll of Resurrection for US, asking nothing in return, send me a PM please. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guldane View Post
    give me a sec and I could make one
    You should be able to PM me. If you don't want to post it in public. Would be sick to get goin tonight
    Last edited by b1ink; 2011-12-09 at 08:37 AM.

Deleted
    I got 5 SOR left to use on EU realms.

PM me if you are interested!

I'm still looking for a US scroll as well, someone come get a free month because I'm about to just resub.

Quote Originally Posted by kinyuling View Post
    ugh whats a girl gotta do to get a scroll of res (US) around here
    Quote Originally Posted by scmtke View Post
    I'm still looking for a US scroll as well, someone come get a free month because I'm about to just resub.
    Shoot me a PM, I'll sort you out.

Quote Originally Posted by b1ink View Post
    You should be able to PM me. If you don't want to post it in public. Would be sick to get goin tonight
    sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by barkong View Post
    Seems like all my scrolls have been used up, so i have another 4 up for grabs from my 2nd account.

https://us.battle.net/account/activa...56918422993894
    https://us.battle.net/account/activa...38367232610778

As usual, just click the link for your free 10 days, no waiting for a response required.

2 left, you know you want them!

Deleted
    LF RAF buddy on Defias Brotherhood - EU. Will pay training, bags etc. Have a couple of 85's of that realm so will be able to help to gear up through heroics as tank ( instant queues.. ) If interested PM me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blapis View Post
    Do YOU want 1 month free?

My account is ready! (for Scroll of Resurrection)
    In return, I want 15k gold on EU - Daggerspine

Send me PM.
    I expected instant replys. Still nothing.
    C'mon! (Waiting with gamecard).
    Last edited by mmoc8f3b353ca4; 2011-12-09 at 06:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djowel View Post
    Looking for player to play with! My main is on Ravencrest eu but i can play at any server you want to. I am active and know what i do with 4 years exprience from game. If we go to Raven i can offer you mounts and gold for gear. Also help you at endgame if needed to.

So what are you waiting for? PM me now!
    Still looking for. Have alot of exp from RAF and can be online alot. You can PM to me here or add me in skype djowel5. Also sale on blizz right now its really cheap!! Now is the time to start the game! Or then start over if you are a veteran!

I'm recruiting on Aerie Peak - Alliance (EU)

Great alliance realm, instant queues for anything;

I am:
    * Able to play all weekends
    * Playing WoW since 2009, Recruit a Friend experience with many before.
    * Providing gold for trainers, will provide gold for mounts up to 150% flying
    * Easy leveling (through LFG preferably,~2-4 levels per dungeon, fast leveling and runs)

* You will get lvl 80+ character extremely fast (multiple if you're interested)
    * You will need your game keys and game time, i'm not buying the game for you.

Send me a pm if you're interested