Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamhead223 View Post
    LF Someone to recruit on Chamber of Aspects - EU - Horde
    *edit* Faster we start, more chance we have of using the experience bug.

I already have the rocket mount, from the last time i did RAF on my old realm, and im signed up to WoW for 12 months through the D3/Wow Beta deal so im not doing thisfor any of them reasons, I'm doing this to get more 85's, to have some fun on the game, to meet new people and enjoy the new levelling content in WoW.

Im in a good raiding guild so im not a noob, and cant play Wednesday,Thursday, Sunday,Monday between 18:45-23:30 GMT Time. Any other time is great for me.

About me:
    - I've been playing since the start of TBC

- I can help with any basics and more advanced info if needed

- I can also provide gold for mounts, bags and riding

- Im flexible with times and classes, dont really have a preference and after getting some char's on my realm, im more than happy to level some on another realm

- I cant provide the game, or gametime

- We can talk on vent/skype/chat if you'd like, doing this for fun and getting more characters in time for MoP, also interested in making new friends on the game!

- Fast leveller if thats what suits you, we can get 1 or a couple of chars 80 extremely fast or at a slower pace if you prefer that.

Also offering 4 Scrolls of Resurrection on EU
    Message me on here or e-mail me for more info regarding the scrolls or RAF. aaron_hammond@live.co.uk

May be willing to start fresh on a different server on any faction, but then i wouldn't be able to provide gold or bags. Would still prefer CoA - EU. Faction not as important.
    Still looking.
    Last edited by mmocb2cb687baf; 2012-01-15 at 06:02 PM.

Deleted
    Hello, looking for RAF Invite from EU.

I'm looking for someone interested in recruiting me and paying for my Battlechest and maybe WOTLK keys and in return I will give you an almost 24/7 levelling parner with experience and patience, will level all the way to 80/85 (providing I am provided an account) my preference would be to play horde and level atleast 3 characters on the same realm although I am willing to do pretty much what you want.

What I want from you:
    RAF Invite
    Battlechest + WOTLK keys hopefully.
    Im willing to take battlechest and level some to 70 first and go further depending how it goes.

What I can give (other than the mount, free month play etc):
    - Atleast 1 free 80 character if we level up 3 by granting levels
    - I will be levelling a tank and a healer so instant dungeon quests if you want to level fast.
    - Almost 24/7 levelling partner, although this is not an issue if you want to go slow I am happy to do that.
    - Experience of the game as i've played since Vanilla
    - When we finish, I will happily give you all gold we acquired during the leveling process (FROM ALL CHARACTERS)
    - I plan to stay on whatever realm we choose so hopefully you do too and we can stay friends throughout and you have yourself a personal healer or tank haha.

If interested you can PM me or add me on skype dreamaaa.

Im looking to start levelling right away!

Also as an alternative I could send you a RAF invite from an account I have with only battlechest and we can start leveling some chars to 70 fast.

I'm recruiting on - Ravencrest - Alliance (EU)

One of the best Alliance realms, i can also level on any realm/faction of your choice.

* Flexible gaming schedule, we can arrange/schedule when we play.
    * Providing gold and time for everything in-game; lvl 25 guild, etc...
    * I can level up to 3 characters per RAF.

For more info and contact PM here or Skype: lefuu34

EU Scrolls - 10 free days for 3 months inactive accounts.

No invite or email required, just follow the links below:

1. https://eu.battle.net/account/activa...95759608324556
    Last edited by Lefuu; 2012-01-23 at 07:13 PM.

Deleted

I'm looking for someone interested in recruiting me and paying for my Battlechest & WOTLK keys and in return I will give you an almost 24/7 levelling parner with experience and patience, will level all the way to 80/85 (providing I am provided an account) my preference would be to play horde and level atleast 3 characters on the same realm although I am willing to do pretty much what you want.

What I want from you:
    RAF Invite
    Im willing to take battlechest and level some to 70 first and go further depending how it goes.

- I will be levelling a tank and a healer so instant dungeon quests if you want to level fast.
    - Almost 24/7 levelling partner, although this is not an issue if you want to go slow I am happy to do that.
    - When we finish, I will happily give you all gold we acquired during the leveling process (FROM ALL CHARACTERS)
    - I plan to stay on whatever realm we choose so hopefully you do too and we can stay friends throughout and you have yourself a personal healer or tank haha.

If interested you can PM me or add me on skype dreamaaa3 / MSN: xbl_dream@hotmail.co.uk

Im looking to start levelling right away, hopefully today!

Edit, as a sweetener I can give you 2 battlechest accounts (classic + tbc) with a 70 shaman / 69 warrior for anyone that is interested in recruiting me + paying for my keys.
    Last edited by mmoc84a4ba786b; 2012-01-13 at 09:34 PM.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT on MALFURION HORDE

Looking to recruit on Malfurion Horde.

Will provide:
    - lev 25 guild
    - 10k gold upon reaching lev 80
    - 1k gold per additional alt
    - bags

You provide:
    - Your own games
    - Play time that works around my raid time.

Email if u have questions:
    rica43210atgmaildotcom

Looking to be recruited !

I'm eastern time and a veteran player looking to start playing again.
    Currently I can be active and be on anytime of the day, will do as many 80's we can make.

What I Provide:
    * My Time
    * My Keys Up to Cata
    * Active / Fun & Mature Player
    * Fast leveling

What You Provide:
    * 2 Months Gametime - For your mount and play
    * Gold for mounts/flying/bags/profession

Any realm/faction is fine. As long as we make 1 80 on Illidan Horde.
    Can compensate 5k gold for every 2 80's we can make.

LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED

Currently I can be active and be on anytime of the day, will do as many 80's we can make.

What I Provide:
    * My Time
    * My Keys Up to Cata
    * Fast leveling

What You Provide:

Last edited by necrogenikz; 2012-01-14 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamaaa View Post

I'm looking for someone interested in recruiting me and paying for my Battlechest & WOTLK keys and in return I will give you an almost 24/7 levelling parner with experience and patience, will level all the way to 80/85 (providing I am provided an account) my preference would be to play horde and level atleast 3 characters on the same realm although I am willing to do pretty much what you want.

What I want from you:
    RAF Invite

If interested you can PM me or add me on skype dreamaaa3 / MSN: xbl_dream@hotmail.co.uk

Im looking to start levelling right away, hopefully today!

Edit, as a sweetener I can give you 2 battlechest accounts (classic + tbc) with a 70 shaman / 69 warrior for anyone that is interested in recruiting me + paying for my keys.
    Added you yesterday on skype and msn

Quote Originally Posted by necrogenikz View Post
    LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED - US ONLY

What I Provide:
    * My Time
    * My Keys Up to Cata
    * Fast leveling

What You Provide:

Edited. US Only !

RaF at Shadowmoon

looking for someone to do RaF with me pst me here or on Shadowmoon - Dashki

Hi, I'm looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Resurrection.

Send me a PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Ananaias View Post
    Hello, I am looking to recruit you on Dalaran US - Horde.

I am in the Eastern Time Zone, and am on from noon until 11-midnight every day. I will be able to supply you with a level 25 guild, bags, and the gold to pay for Professions (not powerleveling, just training stuff), mounts, training, and flying (280 and 310).

You must have your own gametime and keys up to Wrath so we can level to 80 together

I am looking to level a few characters, so please, be ready to level a lot. Lol

If you are interested, feel free to add me on real id. wow.donphan@hotmail.com
    Still looking, and still able to provide you with a Battlechest code.

Once I give you Battlechest, should you choose to apply 2 months of game time (so I can get a free month, as well as the mount) I will also supply Wrath and Cata.<3

I had someone add me on RealID, but I guess they were uninterested and removed me. If this was a mistake, add me again :3
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

LF PARTNER get at me on skype or send me an email I am looking to be recruited.

Looking to recruit or be recruited by someone, 5 years of WoW experience - alliance preferred but not set. PM me here or Skype me to discuss further. Skype = jbpruett

I'm recruiting on Ravencrest - Alliance (EU)

One of the best Alliance realms, i can also level on any realm/faction of your choice.

* I'm able to play almost all the time, we can arrange/schedule when we play.
    * Providing gold and time for everything; lvl 25 guild, etc...
    * LFG dung leveling as it's fastest or quests a bit, no rush.

For more info and contact PM here or Skype: lefuu34

EU Scrolls

10 days free for 3 months inactive accounts. No invite or email required:

1. https://eu.battle.net/account/activa...32309163274060

2. https://eu.battle.net/account/activa...91312865582391

3. https://eu.battle.net/account/activa...95759608324556

Deleted
    I have got 5 EU Scrolls of Resurrection to giveaway, send me a msg at k0ster (at) interia (dot) pl for your free 10 days

I can also RaF on BURNING LEGION Eu, providing enough gold and bags on both sides for leveling if anyone interested i can help leveling and share tips too!

Just msg me at k0ster (at) interia (dot) pl or pm here, but i'm not checking pms daily.

Bye!

Deleted
    Recruiting @ EU

Hi.

I'm thinking about starting to play again, and I'd like to level up one or more characters so therefore I am looking for someone to recruit.

* It can be on any server, though I'd prefer Auchindoun (A) because that's where I got my main characters and can provide with whatever you need (guild, boost, gold etc)

* I don't care if you want to level up via dungeons or questing, anything is fine by me.

* I can play pretty much whenever and can easily adjust to your times.

* You would have to pay for your own cd key(s) and gametime if you'd like to continue playing after the 30 days.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and we'll take it from there.

Deleted
    Hello! Im Looking to RECRUIT YOU on any EU realm

I can provide:
    10k+ gold for you on any EU realm (for bags,enchants,profession lvling, mounts ect.)

experience in lvling with RAF since i have 10 lvl85 (I alredy have the rocket mount)
    I can play anytime when you can come online (im 26yo so i can play late night or anytime rly when its good for you)

What I except: buy the game and gametime for yourself
    thats all.

If u got time we can reach lvl85 really fast
    So you can choose any EU realm but if you donno wich would be good for you I can help you to decide.
    I can help you "how to play with your class"
    If you have any question feel free to ask

Add me on MSN or send me an email to:
    lonewanderer@windowslive.com

Hi, looking to be recruited on a US High Pop server. horde preffered, but not set in stone, ill provide my keys, i ask that you provide gold for skills flying etc. Im looking to level 2-3 characters. PM me here on mmo-c to get in touch

Looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Resurrection. Character name is Tambarajas.