Deleted
    Hi,
    I didnt play for some time but decided to come back to wow. Im interested in lvling toon on some high populated and good PvP server on EU. I Already bought keys and have plenty of time to lvl. Want to start asap. MSG ME!

Greetings, I´m looking for a person I could recruit (both ally or horde side) to a most populous EU realm - Outland with nearly perfectly balanced horde - ally ratio of 50:50. I have already several chars with maxed proffessions on both sides, but as I am altoholic, I´d love to raise those other classes I haven´t played yet.
    I will cover the following expenses:
    - mount + riding skill
    - bags
    - gold required to buy skills and glyphs
    - some allowance gold for those small things you might need
    I also provide:
    - in game assistance and experience of a seasoned WoW player
    - mature and sociable companion to level with, this is MMO after all, not single player right?
    - quite large time frames when we can level together

What you must provide yourself:
    - Game keyes
    - Your game time

Should you be interested in my offer or have any questions regarding this matter contact me by PM here or on my Skype: mikiseq

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djowel View Post
    Still looking for raf partner can provide you with all the needed stuff gold bags mounts etc etc. Realm doesnt matter and i play on EU servers. I have 4 years of exp and play often so PM me if intrested.
    Still searching for a potential partner! Blizzard is having a sale going on right now! Everything -50% now is the time to start WOW! Pm me here or at skype with nick being djowel5! What are you waiting for? Its time to play some gamez!

Recruit a Friend Sargera's Alliance

I am looking to recruit someone on the Alliance side of Sargeras.

I am 17 years old and can play all the time. I am not apart of anything inside or outside of wow so I can work with your schedule.

I would like to level up at least one toon up to 80 but will do up to 4.

I will give you gold for repairs, skills, and mounts training. Also All the gold I acquire leveling with you I will hand over.
    If you`re interested PM me on mmo-champion
    or mail/PST my characters which are Kuzzy and Souku on Sargeras

I AM RECRUITING FOR HORDE SIDE ILLIDAN
    What I can provide:
    -Ventrilo/Skype to talk if requested
    -Knowledge of the game
    -Will run heroics once you hit 85 to help get you geared out (I HAVE GUILD THAT WILL PUT US INTO RAIDS AS WELL FOR DEATHWING GEAR (: )

What you MUST provide:
    -Provide your own game keys up to 80
    -Plenty of game time (or you're account info so I can dual box)
    -Expect mostly a quick experience to 80 (will try and find a friend to spam run instances for quicker leveling)

ON SKYPE NOW LUCKYCHARMS1992 my WoW REAL ID IS reidel61350@yahoo.com whisper me I'm going to be online all day today.
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT YOU I PLAY 24/7 I"M THE BEST RAF PARTNER BECAUSE I AM UNEMPLOYED AND DONT HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR FRIENDS OUT SIDE OF WOW LOLZ GET AT ME

Quote Originally Posted by orangez0630 View Post
    Looking to get recruited on US-Tichondrius Alliance side for PeeVeePee !!

Hello ! I'm looking to get recruited on US-Tichondrius alliance side mainly for pvp-ing. After almost 1/2 year break from WoW I've been wanting to come back to Warcraft for a while now. Besides my 1/2 year break I've played World of Warcraft since TBC, so I consider myself to be a player with sort of experience, since I've played til 4.2. I'm from oceanics timezone of GMT+8 but I'm currently now on a vacation break of 2-3+ months so I could actually play on whatever time you want/interested. *ofc not to a extend of weird timing for me too ^^

What i expect from you--
    -You pay for Wotlk (i'll get BattleChest + Cata + own gametime ^^)
    -You are a mature and experienced person
    -You don't have any anger issues or other stuff like that
    -You are willing to provide me with bags/golds for skills/prof/flyingMounts etc
    -Leveling using LFD/BG etc for faster leveling process etc

What you can expect from me
    -An experienced & mature player with insight into how generally this game works
    -A person willing to level several characters up to 80 (mostly decide on rogue/warlock/priest or shaman)
    -I can play almost every day & Longer in weekends of course (timing can be worked out)
    -I have a microphone In case you want to use Ventrilo.
    -I will pay for BattleChest + Cataclysm and all of my own gametime

Contact
    Msn: orange0630ccz (at) hotmail (dot) com
    or just send me a msg on mmo-champion

I do not think it is unreasonable that I require you to buy WOTLK for me, because you get:
    Gametime, Mount, a few lvl 80 characters ^^
    Still Looking~!

Hey everybody! I'm looking to RAF someone for US-Lightinghoof (HORDE) I'm in a lvl 25 guild so all the guild buffs are included and I can supply all the basic stuff Bags etc. You can contact me on Skype: o.haidere

What I can provide:
    -Ventrilo/Skype/Teamspeak to talk
    -Knowledge of the game
    -lvl 25 Guild
    -Bags, Starter Gold

What you MUST provide:
    -Provide your own game keys up to 80-85
    -Your own Subscription's.
    Last edited by Torr; 2012-02-05 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    Hey everybody! Im looking to be recruited on pretty much any well populated EU realm (no RP). I got experience from several characters at lvl 85. Either faction is fine. I can start to play later today / tomorrow. Im looking for active player to lvl 2 characters (and perhaps more) to 80 or to 85 if you want.

What i provide
    - Battle Chest
    - Cata
    - Enough game time purchased at 1.3.2012 so you get your rocket mount

What you provide
    - Wotlk currently 9.90 euros at Blizz Store which gives you 30 days of free game time so you actually save money
    - Enough time to lvl

If we lvl on your mains realm you provide also guild (for perks obviously) and some gold for bags, mounts, professions etc. (Around 3000g would be preferable, rest i can handle myself)

If you want we can use Skype/Vent/TS.

PM here or contact me to mattitja @ jippii . fi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by djowel View Post
    Looking for player to play with! My main is on Ravencrest eu but i can play at any server you want to. I am active and know what i do with 4 years exprience from game. If we go to Raven i can offer you mounts and gold for gear. Also help you at endgame if needed to.

So what are you waiting for? PM me now!
    Still searching for a potential partner! Blizzard is having a sale going on right now! Everything -50% now is the time to start WOW! Pm me here or at skype with nick being djowel5! What are you waiting for? Its time to play some gamez!

Deleted
    hey! im looking for someone to level a new character with!

I dont mind which server we play on, so long as its EU ofc!
    I have lots of experience with wow, i have 7 85 characters, but now i want to level a healer! im thinking of choosing a priest or druid to level. (fast dungeon queues ^^)

What i am looking for:
    Someone who is from the UK OR speaks very good english. i only speak english so if your english isnt very good, we may have problems :P
    Someone who is very active I am online very often and can put a fair ammount of time into this
    Someone with a good sense of humor who understands Irony and sarcasm :P
    I think wou will find me very easy to get on with and we will have a great time leveling!
    I dont have any money to make a new account for RAF at the moment, but if you do, and/or want to be recruited thats fine too.

Also if you want i can help out with guild/gold if you join my server, but as i said before, ANY server is good :P

Let me know by PM or on this thread if you want to make a char with me! or, add my real id worldofwarcram@hotmail.co.uk
    Last edited by mmoc2aff718493; 2012-02-05 at 03:52 PM.

I AM RECRUITING FOR HORDE SIDE ILLIDAN
    What I can provide:
    -Knowledge of the game
    -Will run heroics once you hit 85 to help get you geared out (I HAVE GUILD THAT WILL PUT US INTO RAIDS AS WELL FOR DEATHWING GEAR (: )

What you MUST provide:
    -Plenty of game time (or you're account info so I can dual box)
    -Expect mostly a quick experience to 80 (will try and find a friend to spam run instances for quicker leveling)

SKYPE ME LUCKYCHARMS1992 I HAVE HEADSET AND BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR 8 YEARS MASSIVE EXP I AM PRO IN PVE AND RAIDS I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT WOW and I'm a funny guy I'm 20 and a male living in illinois.

Deleted

Recruiting for EU!

I would be interested in recruiting you on one of the following EU realms:

-Stormreaver (Horde). I currently have a 85 character with gold on this, however i wouldn't recommend it, since like 80% of the population is finnish and the realm isn't that great overall

-Stormscale (Horde). This would be my preferred choice. I do not have any high level characters on this realm, however i should be able to get gold anyways as i know people here who could transfer some of my gold from other realms.

-Outland (Both). This would be my second choice. I do not really care about the faction on this, however i would prefer alliance.
    Gold would be harder to get, but i'll do my best to make sure that you shouldn't worry about it.

What YOU must provide:
    Game keys for Vanilla, Burning and Wrath.
    Game time.

What I will provide:
    Gold for bags, mounts etc.
    Will help you gear up at max lvl.

We would most likely be leveling the following characters:
    1 lvl 80
    1 lvl 60 - will be granted the last 20 lvls from the lvl 80
    1 lvl 60 - will be granted the last 20 lvls from the lvl 80
    1 lvl 20 - will be granted 30 lvls from each of the original lvl 60 characters resulting in hitting 80 aswell.

So all in all 4 lvl 85 characters without too much hardwork, as only 1 will be lvled past 60. This should be doable really really fast.

On a side note, Outland and Stormscale are both really high populated and are said to be the best pvp realms on EU.

If you're interested PM me here.

Best regards,
    Mauaji

EDIT : recruited
    Last edited by Managuy; 2012-02-06 at 03:58 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on US darkspear i have knoledge of the game and would like to be on the alliance side all i ask is for someone to buy vanilla WoW and ill buy the rest thanks

Skype Lepotdog

Preferebly Mail me here ASAP and ill get back to you first come first served

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronn View Post
    I AM RECRUITING FOR HORDE SIDE HYJAL

I plan on leveling mostly DPS chars. I want to run through dungeons for leveling because it's the quickest way. I'll be leveling (in order)
    Warlock
    Rogue
    Hunter
    Mage
    Paladin

What I can provide:
    -Knowledge of the game
    -Will run heroics once you hit 85 to help get you geared out. I'm also the GM of a VERY active guild. We run heroics constantly at 85.
    -I will pay for Bags, mounts, spells\training etc.

What you MUST provide:
    -Plenty of game time

All apply to you? Add my real id @ rein_123@live.com
    I am still looking!

Kazzak EU Horde.

Can provide L25 guild for you to reap the benefits from.
    Will give you starting out gold to get you on your feet.
    You need to be active during the day.
    You need to be semi decent at the game so I don't emo rage at you for slowing me up.
    Going to instance zerg around 4 chars:

Prot Paladin
    Hunter
    Rogue
    R Shaman

Whilst I level The paladin you can level what you wish but for the hunter and rogue you need to be levelling some form of hybrid that can tank so we can get insta queues. R Shaman I don't really care too much about what you level. /w Kibibi on Kazzak horde or get at me on here bros!

Kazzak EU Horde.

Can provide L25 guild for you to reap the benefits from.
    Will give you starting out gold to get you on your feet.
    You need to be active during the day.
    You need to be semi decent at the game so I don't emo rage at you for slowing me up.
    Going to instance zerg around 4 chars:

Prot Paladin
    Hunter
    Rogue
    R Shaman

Whilst I level The paladin you can level what you wish but for the hunter and rogue you need to be levelling some form of hybrid that can tank so we can get insta queues. R Shaman I don't really care too much about what you level. /w Kibibi on Kazzak horde or get at me on here bros!

Deleted
    Looking to recruit on Anachronos EU.
    I am experienced player. Would like to level atleast one character, preferably more, through dungeons and pvp.
    I can provide:
    * 1k gold for skills and other things you may need
    * flexible gaming schedule
    * can communicate via skype/vent/mumble/TS3
    * lvl 25 friendly guild
    You must provide your own keys and game time.
    Contact me via PM or email: agnuks369(at)inbox(dot)lv

Still looking...

Deleted

Raf

Hi guys!

I would like to be recruited by someone for leveling one character of each class! Im free all week + weekend and would like to get all leveled up this week (LAN!?!, amagad) EU servers, got 2 85s, UD rogue on Dragonmaw and NE Druid on Outland which we can use for boosting etc, but i don't mind really what server we roll on been playing from vanilla and done RAF before.. i consider myself as a experienced player etc.. and oh yeah, im swedish!.. ;-D

For more details n stuff =

Add me on jonkebronk at gmail dot com ingame REAL ID and we can have a talk!

Best regards,

Zlatan

Deleted

Sor eu

Wanting to start WoW again but I would love to offer someone 1 month game time for free.
    If you wish to resurrect me, my wow email is: ovisix[at]yahoo.co.uk and I will be buying the game time as soon as I receive the SOR email.