Deleted
    Scrolls for EU server Doomhammer

Deleted
    Offering Scroll and 1k gold on EU-Outland Alliance.

PM me if interested.

Deleted
    Offering a SoR on EU servers on a daily routine. Simply PM me if you're interested. Since I will reply and send out the invitation, I politely ask of you to not waste my SoR invite by simultaneously asking other players to send you one. I'm sending the invites out daily and you'll get an instant reply to your PM telling you if you get yours today or another time. Please provide Real-ID e-mail and name.

I'm also looking for a friend to be recruited (RAF) on any EU-server you like - many of the advantages listed below apply only for Horde@EU-Blackhand, though.

What I offer:
    • leveling up to two characters to 85
    • provide gold for mounts, riding skill, bags, etc.
    • max. level leveling guild (25)
    • mature and humorous leveling partner (28 years old, german)
    • in-depth knowledge of the game: class mechanics, questing areas (pre- and post-Cataclysm Loremaster), dungeons / raids
    • a skilled tanking or healing char along your side for faster dungeon invites
    • available vocal communication via TS3 or Skype
    • if you're willing to level two characters on Horde @EU-Blackhand, I'll level a third character on a server of your choice or provide you with a 10k gold bonus on EU-Blackhand

What I require:
    • you buy your own game including expansions and gametime
    • you're actually interested in leveling at least one character, two would be ideal

Just send me a PM!

Deleted
    Scrolls for EU Mazrigos, Aszune, Balnazzar, Neptulon

Deleted
    Hello!
    I would like a scroll, Im on EU Quel'Thalas. PM me with info and I will send you a PM back with account mail. Will fill on 30 days right away. Just waiting for that scroll

Still Looking for some one To resurrect me*
    Freddudemp(at)gmail(Dot)com preferably some one on Stormrage US
    *thanks for your time email me your if your on stormage so i know for sure*

can someone send me a scroll. any server will do on US.

Offering scrolls on Outland EU. #1 pvp realm in europe.

Pm me for more information

Looking for a scroll, any server EU. I will pay for first month immediately when I receive an invite. PM

Offering scrolls for Eonar US PvE

level 23 guild, 6 years of exp, willing to give gold and help in anyway I can! Pm me for info

Quote Originally Posted by pfuddy View Post
    can someone send me a scroll. any server will do on US.
    Man, I can't PM you, I'm from Nemesis-US. Can you provide me an e-mail or skype, so we can talk? Thanks!

Offering scrolls, I'm on Nemesis-US but you don't need to be on Nemesis, I just want the mount, but, if you are on Nemesis, I can help with some gold and guild invitation. PM me or reply.

Guys can I create lvl1 character and boost it to 80 or does it have to be an existing one that can be boosted?

Offering scrolls, I'm on korgath-US if you wanna play together, but you don't have to transfer if you don't want
    Just send a PM with your e-mail
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Offering scrolls Outland EU. #1 pvp realm *in Europe

Pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Psychedelicious View Post
    Looking for a scroll, any server EU. I will pay for first month immediately when I receive an invite. PM
    cant pm you. send me pm with your bnet email and i can send you a scroll tomorrow

Deleted
    since im a new user i cant pm anyone, but if anyone wants a scroll here goes : I can use a scroll on you on ravencrest EU the server is great and i can help you enter a lvl 25 guild and even give you some starting money or perhaps lvl an alt together let me know if you are interested

Deleted
    Looking for someone to do scroll for me, pm me here outlands or stormreaver preferred

10+ Year Old Account
    [edit]Wrong message.

Deleted
    New member here, too ...

I would be glad to send you a scroll, too!

I'm on aegwynn alliance, have several 85 chars and can offer leveling help, some gold and so on. send me a message with your sata so i can send you a scroll.

Greetings!