Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    Does anyone know how long this goes on for? I've been offline for well over a year but was thinking of coming back shortly. But I have ME3 to play first, so is this still going to be happening in a month or so?
    They seem to turn it on and off randomly

Does anyone know how long this goes on for? I've been offline for well over a year but was thinking of coming back shortly. But I have ME3 to play first, so is this still going to be happening in a month or so?
    I'm pretty sure the FAQ says it's a 90 day promotion.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a small promotion so I'm going to guess It has a limited life span due to around the corner it says ''Limited time only''

Quote Originally Posted by Sequence View Post
    Selling My SoR. You recruit me.
    Eu - High realm.
    pm with prices or post it here.
    Im going to Sub. Not using Gamecards.
    still takin offers, Cant pm.

does anyone know how long it take for the other person to*receive*the invite? it seems to be taking a bit longer for others to get the invite, just wanted to make sure.

Offering a scroll on any US server, though I play mainly on Burning Blade, PM if interested!

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrak View Post
    does anyone know how long it take for the other person to*receive*the invite? it seems to be taking a bit longer for others to get the invite, just wanted to make sure.
    Few hours at most, My contact got my SoR within about an hour or two.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone

Preferably 2 or more chars.

Been playing WoW since Vanilla, cleared ICC HC and know what I'm doing while having a crapload of fun on vent/whatever.
    Will buy Mounts, Bags, Training+anything else I can't think of right now.

PM me or E-mail me.

Will be on Ravencrest-EU Alliance.

Want to do 1-60 on one char tomorrow(if you have time ofcourse )

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone , I'm on Draenor eu
    I'll give u 10k gold on Draenor once you've bought the month game time and I have the mount.
    You'll get a free lvl 80 char, FCM and migrate, free cataclysm and 7 days free game time.
    Could PM me if interested

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    Few hours at most, My contact got my SoR within about an hour or two.
    that makes sense, thanks so much for the reply!

Looking to recruit on Emerald Dream ALLIANCE. WIll pay 20k after I recieve my mount.

Deleted
    Looking to be given an EU SoR.

I'm looking for someone willing to send me a scroll and also be willing to drop me ~20k+ gold. The reason I ask for so much is because prior to quitting I had 7 85s working their professions together to make myself a little over 400k by the time I decided to quit so would like to have plenty of gold to get me started again. An active Alliance server would be nice and a PvP server would be a plus. I am usually very active with regards to playing and plan to boost a Shaman to 80 and ultimately spec Restoration for PvP while doing some PvE.

I will buy a digital 30 day game time card from the Blizzard store which should, in theory, get you the mount as soon as I apply it.

As I have only just registered on MMO Champ then I cannot send out Private Messages (nor respond to them, I believe) so I ask that you send me one instead with a contact address.

P.S. I also have another inactive account that I might be willing to be SoRed on so if you have two characters that you really want the mount on then it'll be a nice bonus. I will pay for the month game time before transferring the levelled character to my main account. I am undecided upon this account for now though.

Deleted
    Looking to send out a SoR invite on a EU realm of choice. Not looking for a life long friend, just someone who wants a level 80 char, a transfer to somewhere and move along.

Sending Scroll of Resurrection to EU
    You get
    One character boosted to level 80
    FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
    7 FREE days of game time
    FREE character move to your realm and faction so you can play together
    Add me on skype: Kuharevic

Quote Originally Posted by jyn View Post
    Offering a scroll on any US server, though I play mainly on Burning Blade, PM if interested!
    i pmed your 3 times and no reply.

Deleted
    Also looking to be given an EU SoR, not played in probably around 5 months and I checked and double checked that I'm valid for it, so no worries there.

I'm looking for 20kg, I'm also going to upgrade instantly, as soon as I've met you in-game and proved that you do infact have 20kg to give me. I'm looking for a decent horde PVP server, Outlands is my first choice but if you tell me yours then I'll consider, so long as it isnt RP.

Similar to the poster above (edit: or not), I also cannot send pms, so if you send me one and include your email address then I'll get back to you with my email and then you can send me your SoR straight off.

Deleted
    check ur private messages

Quote Originally Posted by Allayous View Post
    Looking to recruit someone , I'm on Draenor eu
    I'll give u 10k gold on Draenor once you've bought the month game time and I have the mount.
    You'll get a free lvl 80 char, FCM and migrate, free cataclysm and 7 days free game time.
    Could PM me if interested

Thanks

Lookin to use my SoR on someone. I play on US-Uldum Horde.

You get a free level 80, free cata, free time, free transfer/race change + 15k gold after i get the mount.

Send me a message on the forums with your email, or email me at fyrieusx@gmail.com if interested.
    Last edited by morphosys; 2012-03-07 at 07:19 PM.

Looking for a SoR on the EU servers aswell, confirmed that I'm eligible.
    Simply put: SoR for me, mount for you. No 20k gold or equally silly stuff.

Pm me here or mail me at luedieniel@gmail.com if interested.

Deleted
    Looking for someone I can send a SoR to, I am willing to pay gold or anything else you will take.
    Contact me Zuno - Shadowsong EU, or PM me your details as I can't reply.

Also looking for a RaF partner.