10+ Year Old Account
    North Western England, Furness Peninsulas
    Hey guys, i have an EU SoR to send out to anyone who wants it, pm me back with your e-mail address, what server you play on and your char name please
    "You have no idea what you don't know."

Deleted

SCROLL OF RESSURECTION EUROPE !

What u need todo ?

- send me ure email adres
    - send what realm u play on ( i make a character on that realm to send the sroll from )
    - send what faction u play horde or alliance
    - send what region u play on US or EU

U GET...

- 1 character instant to level 80 ( including level 80 gear and all ) !
    - 1 free faction change !
    - 1 free realm transfer !

PM ME IF U WANT AN INVITE BACK !

cheers, brokeuh !

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey so If anyone is looking to power level toons with RAF on the Twisting Nether Horde EU, then PM me asap, I'm willing to give you a couple thousand gold to get you started on the realm.

Deleted
    If anyone is looking to get a SOR then I can send one from Mazrigos EU. Can send a few thousand gold to get you started up on the realm if need be!

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a US SoR.. on Saurfang Alliance if you were planning on transferring a existing toon. PM me here, or if you cant, message me on twitter (username: taximals)
    Preferring someone who will buy game time, but I'm sending it to whoever asks.

I would like a Scroll of*Resurrection. *I will be signing up for the year subscription so I can get Diablo 3, which means you will get the free mount. *

Battle.net email - KrazyKrabs88 at gmail
    Realm - Whisperwind US
    Character - Brite*

sent should get it at the end of the day

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    x4 SoRs available from Moonrunner-US Horde

I'm extremely interested in people who will accept, and renew with a prepaid game-time card.

Please don't contact me, as well as ten other people. It's extremely rude, and wasteful for people to send you a scroll only to have it ignored.

You are more than welcome to come join me and my guild on Moonrunner, however, I'd look at the server statistics before you do so. I'm the co-GM of a small level 10 raiding guild and we're currently 6/8 in Dragon Soul normal. I will not give you gold, or pay for your game-time. I will however, help you to reach 85 and get geared.

Please understand what the Scroll of Resurrection consists of, and how the perks work.

With all of that being said, contact me via email at BrennaHodder@gmail.com - it's the fastest method of reaching me.

Please include:
    Email linked with BNet account
    The name of the toon (you want the perks for) and it's server
    How soon you will accept the SoR (in my case, most recieve it in an hour)
    How soon you'll be paying for your month, and if it'll be a recurring subscription or gametime card

If you pick me, thank you for doing so. I'm a very avid mount collector (118), and am dying to get my hands on the Spectral Wyvern.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello I'm looking for a Raf parter in Europe. I will be recruiting you, I'll pay for our expenses such as Repairs, Mounts, Riding Skill, Enchants and loads other stuff... I expect you to play alot since I'm a hardcore leveler we will be leveling alot of alts! On many different servers. I hope to hear back from you...

Pm me for more info.

And Giving out 1 Scroll Key on US on Illidan and 3 Left for Eu Outland and Stormscale Pm me your email.

Looking for some one for me to recruit for Raf on Darkspear. I know just about every zone there is and leveling will be quick. I will give you 500 gold to set you off and we shall get to 80. Message me if interested.

US Tank looking for good dps and heals leveling partner.

lv63 atm, going for level rush.

RealID: lifeisal00p@hotmail.com

Deleted
    it worked for me but I can't logg on to the game because i can't install it on my current computer - wow burned the video card
    so the question is, if i don't logg on in the next 7-90 days will i loose the boost to level 80? cause i selected a warrior who was level 3 and he is still level 3...?!?! anyone know the answer?
    if i logg on next year for mist of panda, will the warrior autolevel to 80? or he will loose the boost?

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a SoR avail for US server PM me with Bnet id, the server/faction you wish to be on otherwise I will just send it from my server (us/spinebreaker/horde) if resub with a gamecard today on my server I has afew golds/items for you (not enuff to retire on but will help you on your way LOL)
    I will also give you a swifthawkstrider mount IF you activate imead and that way you can either use it or make a lvl 1 on my server then xfer that lvl 1 to the server of your choice and sell/use it.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

If somebody needs a Scroll of resurrection on the realm Emerald Dream - US, send me a private message.

Deleted
    Sending out SoR invitations for all EU Realms. /PM with Bnet mail

Please don't ask multiple persons for a scroll - if you PM me I'll send you one immediately.

[If you want to play on EU-Garrosh I can help you out with gold etc if you pay for 30 days.]

Offering SoR on US Thunderhorn if interested pm or email me at Helioz23@hotmail.com send realm and toon name.
    I will invite to lvl 25 guild for perks

Character boosted to level 80 - limited time offer
    FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
    7 FREE days of game time
    FREE character move to your realm and faction so you can play together

Quote Originally Posted by krazykrabs View Post
    I would like a Scroll of*Resurrection. *I will be signing up for the year subscription so I can get Diablo 3, which means you will get the free mount. *

Battle.net email - KrazyKrabs88 at gmail
    Realm - Whisperwind US
    Character - Brite*
    Check ur email at the end of the day as i just sent u one

10+ Year Old Account
    North Western England, Furness Peninsulas
    Hey guys, i have an EU SoR to send out to anyone who wants it, pm me back with your e-mail address, what server you play on and your char name please
    "You have no idea what you don't know."

Deleted
    RAF EU

Recruiter: Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone willing to lvl some characters on alliance and the horde and just to have fun with and maybe raid with eventually.

Play times: 1-10GMT

Benefits offered:

Gold for mounts, skills, Bags also at lvl 85 i will provide enchants and (rare) gems.
    A lvl 25 guild with lots of social members, a Casual Dragon soul run on tuesday.
    Triple xp, summons and my knowledge of Alliance side quests and dungeons.
    A ventrillo chat server so we can talk and lvl =p

I will also provide you with WoW wrath of the Lich King once we hit lvl 70 and if you purchase a 60 day game card

Requirements from you:

To purchase the Wow battle chest (Vanilla+tbc) + 60 day game time.
    To be willing to lvl atleast 1 alliance character and 1 horde character.

Realm/Faction: Saurfang Alliance and 1 horde server.

Contact me via: ingame on "Royál" / on here / Email; stiggums[at]live[dot]co[dot]uk