Quote Originally Posted by Danterius View Post
    You can only faction/server transfer the character that is boosted to 80, not any 85's that are already on the account.
    I think maybe he was referring to a character that maybe he gave up on, etc?

Looking to send anyone who needs one a SOR, just private message me and we can arrange it. (Alliance on the US server The Venture Co)

Quote Originally Posted by Alasdain View Post
    Been out of the game since the release of SWTOR and would like to come back with a free 80 if someone would send me a scroll. US player, btw. Will sub so you can get the mount, just wanna play with my friends again.
    PM with the email you want me to scroll

You can only faction/server transfer the character that is boosted to 80, not any 85's that are already on the account.
    That doesn't sound right.

Deleted
    What happens if I claim the rewards on a character that is level 80 or above?

Characters that are level 80 and above can be chosen to receive the Scroll of Resurrection rewards, however you will not be able to select another character to receive the boost to level 80. These characters will be eligible for a Faction Change/Character Transfer if the Scroll's sender is on another realm/faction, but they will not receive the benefits (items, skills, talents, etc.) from the boost to level 80.

-> From the Blizzard FAQ. That's why I was wondering.

Been out of the game since the release of SWTOR and would like to come back with a free 80 if someone would send me a scroll. US player, btw. Will sub so you can get the mount, just wanna play with my friends again.
    I pmed you since you cant pm people yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JermiEvans View Post
    PM with the email you want me to scroll
    Apparently I cannot PM anyone til I have 10 posts =/

email me then deathcore6@hotmail.com

Deleted
    Hey
    Looking to recruit [EU]

We'll start on a Runetotem Ally side, but if you prefer another server we can start there (however i'll not be able to provide us with gold).
    I'm a really good player, know the game very well. I want to level as many char we can, and we'll do it fast.
    I expect you to get your own cd key, and purchase game time.

I'm also avaible for being recruted, but in that case you'll provide at least battle chest cd key

and I can't link my email since I am new as well...balls! >.< myu.myuki at gmail.com

*YAY IT WORKED

e-mail should be there daethcroe

Sending EU Scrolls, Email me at: amadik (at) gmail.com

Earthen Ring EU
    Last edited by Shorni; 2012-04-03 at 09:50 PM.

e-mail should be there daethcroe
    Awwwwwww

PM me if you need a sor or want a raf I'm on US azuremyst both horde and ally, and play quite a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Dekadez View Post
    What happens if I claim the rewards on a character that is level 80 or above?

Characters that are level 80 and above can be chosen to receive the Scroll of Resurrection rewards, however you will not be able to select another character to receive the boost to level 80. These characters will be eligible for a Faction Change/Character Transfer if the Scroll's sender is on another realm/faction, but they will not receive the benefits (items, skills, talents, etc.) from the boost to level 80.

-> From the Blizzard FAQ. That's why I was wondering.
    Interesting, I did not know that. I only speak from previous experience. When I was resurrected, I was not able to choose my level 85 for the SoR rewards. But then again, maybe I just didn't completely understand my options when I was being resurrected. My fault if I misinformed someone.

Looking for raf partner (:

LOOKING FOR RAF PARTNER.
    Im recruiting someone who wants to be my partner.
    Im a fast leveler we'll get to 80 in no time (:
    im available most of the time . i'm not a slacker ! and you will get to 80 fast! (:
    Recruiting only on the PvP realm Stormreaver.
    email me austinx727 (at) gmail.com[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 11:07 PM ----------
    Last edited by austinx727; 2012-04-03 at 11:33 PM.

PM me if you want a SoR.

Hey all,

If anyone needs scroll of resurrection feel free to PM on forums here or send in-game mail to my charc Leviathan on US-Scilla.
    I can get invite for a lvl 25 guild + help from me about your class/quests/bosses etc. and someone to run dungeons with I'm lvling my 82 priest atm.

PM me if you need a SoR.

If anyone could send me a SOR it would be appreciated cant send PMs