High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone on Alliance - Cenarius US.

I provide Vanilla key, Bags, and 500G to start (for your mounts, training, ect). 500 again at lvl 60.

I would like to level a couple toons to 60. Each toon after the first that you get to 60 with me is 1000g. I'm not going to pay more than that, because you also get leveled quickly. I don't care about the mount, so that's not what I'm paying for. I don't care if you let the account go or xfer toons to ur main acct after we level at least one together.

If you do buy a 60 day game card, I will throw in a BC key. That offer only stands if you do it in the first week or so. But, like I said...the mount isn't a big deal to me.

I'm off weekends, I play before 3 on Mondays and Tuesdays, and after 5 on wed-fri. Experienced player, chill sense of humor. No immature or blatantly racist people.
    I'm so out of this world, I make telescopes squint.
    -=702 Gamer=-

Looking to be recruited, any server, either side.

What you provide:
    Vanilla key & BC
    Willingness to grind 1-60 multiple times
    Knowledge of game
    Ability to communicate via skype/ventrilo

What I provide:
    60 day game card(after free month is up)
    Ventrilo server(if using vent)
    level 80 to run us(will transfer to whatever server necessary)
    Flexible schedule for leveling
    Friendly company
    Knowledge of game

I don't want free mounts or gold or bags, just the vanilla and BC version of the game and the free power levels, maybe the chance to meet a friend. I play all hours of the day, I love to do instances and quest, looking to create a friendship while we level. Must have a sense of humor and be above the age of 16. PM me or add me on skype: axl-steel
    Last edited by Reckoning; 2010-09-20 at 11:55 PM.

LF dedicated player to level with, all you have to do is buy the account, and time. I will pay for all repair's, mount's, skill's Prefer to level on Mal'ganis US or Daggerspine US. Send me a message if intrested.

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 08:31 PM ----------

OR recruit me and i will Level with you 24/7 for 90days

Must provide anything that cost money and must be willing to play for a few hour's a day.
    Last edited by Squeakyclean; 2010-09-22 at 12:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeakyclean View Post
    LF dedicated player to level with, all you have to do is buy the account, and time. I will pay for all repair's, mount's, skill's Prefer to level on Mal'ganis US or Daggerspine US. Send me a message if intrested.

---------- Post added 2010-09-21 at 08:31 PM ----------

OR recruit me and i will Level with you 24/7 for 90days

Must provide anything that cost money and must be willing to play for a few hour's a day.
    No point in recruiting you honestly. You're saying "pay for everything." When it would probably be better for us to just buy ourselves the account and cancel it. Just being realistic, not mean. Maybe offer to buy TBC?

Greetings everyone!
    I'm looking to be recruited on EU. PVP server, horde side prefered.

I'v been played wow for 5 years since 2005. What am i looking for is an european friend together on eu server and to share the epic gaming experiences. NOTE: I'm not coming to get the golds or equipments, just to find a friendly player/guild.

What you provide:
    Golds for skills and mounts, bags
    Willingness to level up at least 1 char from 1-80 together.
    Flexible schedule for leveling
    level 80 char to run us(if necessary)

What I provide:
    My own vanilla and BC, LK keys(you need to provide yourself's keys)
    60 days game card(after free month is up)

PM if interested. TY!

Hi their, I'm looking for a RaF partner.
    I have all CD keys including:
    # WoW
    TBC
    WotLK

You will receive a rocket flying mount.
    All i ask from you is runs and that you be very reliable as I'm a Chef with limited playing time as i work odd hours. I prefer to play horde but don't mind.

2 60's atleast.
    Please pm me so we can work something out.
    I don't really care about gold etc, just make sure you get my mounts cheers.

Regards.

Looking To Be Recruited on EU Servers

Server: Your choice
    Faction: Your choice

What I expect: 10,000G - Half at the start and the rest at the end when you recieve two level 60's and/or rocket mount.
    What I will provide: A new account with the necessary keys. A very active player who knows the game well and is looking to do this over a short period of time.

IF INTERESTED please PM me for more details such as Skype etc and we can talk negotiations to come to an agreeable deal!

Thanks
    Last edited by Léonál; 2010-09-24 at 08:42 AM.
    PUGs are Blizzards version of reality TV, put five random people together in an enclosed environment, and watch as the drama unfolds

Leonal, you do realize that at a point it's cheaper just to sell the gold and use the money to make and pay for our own account. You have exceeded that point by about five dollars.

Deleted
    Hi! Very active player wanting to level alts and have fun looking to recruit someone.

Zone: EU
    Realm: Deathwing
    Faction: Horde

What do I provide: Gold for bags/mounts/class skills and a Teamspeak server where we can talk if neccessary.

What do I expect: I expect that you have your own keys (vanilla,bc,wotlk, whatever you want to play) and being rather active, if this cannot be met I am able to dualbox and run several characters at once, to level fast.

Note:
    I'm wanting to level several characters from 1-60, and then a few of those 60-80, if you are interested in going for the long run, I will gladly level together with you

PM me if interested or if you have any questions.

Looking to recruit.

Server: Ysera - US
    Faction: Alliance

What I'll Provide:
    2 month time card.
    Gold for training, repairs and mounts.

What You Provide:
    Classic Key and BC key

Mainly looking to get the rocket mount and help someone quickly get 1-2 or more characters to 60.
    Having a mic would be a bonus so we can talk while we play.

PM me for further questions.

Thanks.

Recruiter: ME
    Play times: All day everyday
    Benefits offered: Will provide Bags, Gold for skills, mounts and Epic flying, professions.
    Requirements from you: Be very active
    Realm/Faction: Daggerspine EU Horde
    Contact me via: Skype - iceblizz1988 or Ingame on either Jouji or Jouj
    Other relevant info: Looking to get at least 2 characters to 60 with RaF. If you wish to continue on my realm i can provide a pve guild, arena boosts, gold for epic flyer etc.

I am looking to recruit someone.

-You will use your key.
    -I will provide all the gold for mounts, spells, and bags.
    -Your choice of power leveling or questing.
    -You don't bail on me and stick around for 2+ toons, and I'll buy your next expansion (WoTLK or BC)
    -I'm on the EST timezone, be sure you're somewhere around that.

Any other questions or concerns contact me through AIM (NdN T0XIC) or ingame (Intoxication - Arthas) (Karinnaa - Arthas)

Looking to Recruit you

I provide gold for mounts up to reg flying/bags/enchants

You provide keys/gametime

have 80's on antonidasUS/alliance malorneUS/horde
    If you would like to level somewhere else that is fine.

Looking to get 1-3 60's if possible I play from 5pm-1am est weekdays thrusday is about 10pm-1am est weekends are usually a bit clusterd but sometimes free all day all night
    Last edited by Epicfallout; 2010-09-27 at 11:05 PM.

Deleted
    Hi iam looking to be recruited or get recruiter playing on chormaggus Eu or hord on youre server
    add me on skype so we can work something out Genkie25
    Iam willing to lvling atleast 2 chars till 60
    You need to be active every day at the evenings
    Or now iam free all days next week
    Last edited by mmoc3cdb1001da; 2010-09-27 at 01:52 PM.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else only get responses that say "yeah, just give me your password so I can level if you're not on" or asking for like 10k gold? Does anyone seriously do this with positive result via the forums?

My 3rd post here.

Alliance, Cenarius-US

Looking to level at least two toons. If you don't want to level multiple toons, find someone else.

I provide:
    Vanilla key, BC key once you pay for two months and get the first toon to 60 with me.
    Gold for mounts/training and some extra.
    A guild if you want one while you level.
    I have 80's and high lvl friends to help us out with stuff.
    I would like to do some quests in certain areas where they are concentrated (ex: green hills of stranglethorn, I have multiples of all the pages, so we might as well do that). I'll collect dungeon quests to share when you're not on.

All I ask is that you have the desire to level a few toons (at least 2 and get couple more past the initial low lvl grind). I'm friendly, not overly talkative. I don't deal with ignorant people (trolls, racists, ect) and refuse to discuss politics in game.

I play before 4pm PST Monday and Tuesday. After 5 Wed-Fri. And pretty much all day Sat and Sun. Willing to level one toon on a different realm after we level one on Cenarius. So you can get an easy 60 on your main's realm.

Contact me via PM.
    I'm so out of this world, I make telescopes squint.
    -=702 Gamer=-

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Smile

Looking to be recruited, any server, either side though prefer not to be on a PvP. Newish to the game so really would like someone knowledgeable friendly and helpful :3

What I would like you to provide (we can negotiate x3 since 'm new)
    Vanilla key and mmayybee BC (I'll probably get it, since I'm not knowledgeable and don't have alot to bring to the table o.<
    Knowledge of game
    Be able to communicate with either skype/vent etc

I'd buy my own game cards of course. Looking to make a friend, someone to make more then 1 level 60, and level together up to level 80.

I live in Alberta Canada, so I'm in the Mountain Standard Timezone. I work night shifts, usually 3 days on, 3 days off. RL obviously always comes first.
    I'm usually on to play between 7:30am - 11:30am on days that I work and 8pm-8am on days I don't work.
    If your interested, please PM me :3

---------------------------------------------
    Will also Recruit! (because having the rocket mount would be awesome haha)

I have a lvl 80 alliance hunter on the Llane server. Would pay for vanilla (possibly BC)
    I'm alittle nervous about recruiting because I've done it twice before and have been ditched :<

Hi I'm looking to recruit you,

Server: Winterhoof

Factoin: Preferred to be Horde, but can be Alliance, I may have trouble supplying gear if you're Alliance.

What will I provide? I will provide the money for any mount training up to 60, I am supplying bags and other smaller necessities, and a 300 gold bonus for joining.

Leveling pace:I have a very flexible schedule and am willing to go through and endure hard-core leveling, although if you don't want to, that's fine.

That is all, I felt like my offer is fair enough and look forward to leveling with you. ~Darkscanner

Looking to recruit you.

Server: Uldaman-A

What I will provide:

Vanilla Key
    Enough gold for mounts through basic flying, spells, and decent gear.
    300g per character that gets to 60
    A friendly and helpful wow veteran

When I'm Available (All times are EST):

Weekends before 7:30pm
    Weekdays from 5:30-10:00pm

Look forward to playing with you!
    -Acdc1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussi View Post
    I will eat an entire plate full of hats if there isn't a new raiding tier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

I'm looking to recruit someone to do RaF as soon as possible, I have one 80, but loads of friends who've taught me the equivalent of having made several. I have enough gold to pay for new armor, bags, food, mounts, class training (till 60) and as much advice as you need. I'm hoping to be making a priest (holy), so our queues in dungeons with the 3x exp will be very short. I was recruited by a friend IRL a couple months ago, and was able to get a toon to 60 (the level that 3x exp ends) within two to three weeks and then getting them to 80 by the end of that month casually. I'm sure we could get 2 (MAYBE 3) 80s by the end of our 3x exp, all classes and races of your choice (as long as our first is on alliance). You need your own gamekeys, and must be ready to update to the lich king immediately after accepting my RaF request.

All basic guidelines and principles really, no big deal. I love the lore and having fun, but if you want to be serious about power leveling, we can do that too, your choice.

Send me a message, K Thanks Bai

Willing to recruit players looking to roll on Emerald Dream (RP-PvP), Horde side. ED is a CST server, though I myself am on the east coast. Play time is usually from 6pm - 11pm EST.

Send a tell to Nadric/Nadrix/Nadrixx or just do /who Nadri, chances are it'll be me.