Deleted
    Looking to refer-a-friend or scroll of ressurection on eu

pm your email and server/faction you want to be ressed on or referred on!

Thanks!

Looking to send someone RAF or SoR on US server.

RAF: US-Proudmoore server. I will help you get started with 1,000 gold.
    SOR: PM me your email and server/faction for the SoR invite.

Looking to receive a SoR! got some time to kill this summer so will very likely be subbing for one or two months, PM me for info! (US) Thanks!

If anyone needs a SoR or even wants to do RAF I would be interested and willing to. Just lemme know by pm.

Deleted
    ALLIANCE ONLY

Looking for RAF I recruit you.

I am looking for:
    atleast 3 70s or 80s
    Runetotem EU Realm is a MUST.
    Someone who can Play between 18:00 GMT till 03:00 GMT.
    Possibility to tank or heal for atleast one or 2 chars for fast ques. I Hate qeusting.
    - GRANT LEVELS to my alts(It wont lower your level and its done in few mins.)

What i can provide:
    Level 25 Guild
    16 slot bags
    Level 60 flying.
    WoW and BC box.

WOTLK is not a must but i would be happy if you buy that BOX and yes this box i cant pay for you.

And please if u only play WoW for one hour a day, dont message me, if u can play 4/5 hours per day of the 5 days in the week wud be cool. And for me its a must or we wont get 4/5 70s/80s in the 30 days.

I Want 3 Classes atleast 70/80 that is Rogue/Hunter/Mage. But 5/6 is more nice.
    Last edited by mmocb487f7ad26; 2012-06-28 at 09:34 PM.

Looking for a Scroll of res here from someone on Tich US. Please PM me, i'd rather not post my email all over the interwebs :/

Looking to get recruited!

I have 7 years of experience with this game and looking to RAF.

I'm looking for someone who wants to power level 2-3 characters.
    Server does not matter with me or faction.
    Hoping you can provide some gold to pay for mounts and etc..

Hit me up on here or my skype: Psycro27

Looking to send out a Scroll of Resurrection, I’m interested in the mount so if add time it would be greatly appreciated.
    Realm: Draenor US, Alliance it’s a PvE server is you’re interested in the account transfer.

Also willing to RaF in order to receive that mount
    Last edited by JorWat; 2012-06-28 at 08:00 PM.

Deleted
    Willing to send out Scrolls of Resurrection, I'm intrested in the mount.
    realm: Zenedar EU horde

Deleted
    I Will recruit u i will pay for the account JUST FOR YOU!

ALLIANCE ONLY

Looking for RAF I recruit you.

I am looking for:
    atleast 3 70s or 80s
    Runetotem EU Realm is a MUST.
    Someone who can Play between 18:00 GMT till 03:00 GMT.
    Possibility to tank or heal for atleast one or 2 chars for fast ques. I Hate qeusting.
    - GRANT LEVELS to my alts(It wont lower your level and its done in few mins.)

What i can provide:
    Level 25 Guild
    16 slot bags
    Level 60 flying.
    WoW and BC BOX

WOTLK is not a must but i would be happy if you buy that BOX and yes this box i cant pay for you.

And please if u only play WoW for one hour a day, dont message me, if u can play 4/5 hours per day of the 5 days in the week wud be cool. And for me its a must or we wont get 4/5 70s/80s in the 30 days.

I Want 3 Classes atleast 70/80 that is Rogue/Hunter/Mage. But 5/6 is nicer

hey can u send me a sor?

as a newbie it wont let me PM you...

Quote Originally Posted by Psycro21 View Post
    Looking to get recruited!

I have 7 years of experience with this game and looking to RAF.

I'm looking for someone who wants to power level 2-3 characters.
    Server does not matter with me or faction.
    Hoping you can provide some gold to pay for mounts and etc..

Hit me up on here or my skype: Psycro27
    Hey I added you on skype. My skype is xdomey!

Please message me back I will do RaF with you.

I normally play on Darkspear-US Alliance or Horde

Please message me

Looking for a scroll of res on US Tichondrius Alliance, if you could pm me that would be great so I don't have to post my email here. Ill also be paying for at least 1 month game time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pulzor View Post
    Hello.

After 7 months break time i subed my account with lvl 85 mage for 2 month's.. Now i saw the mage is not what i want to play now in Cata and in MoP so i wanted to find my-self a RAF dude! So im looking for a RAF dude who will join my adventures Now the problem is money for my new key's so if you can provide me the key's im willing to give away you my lvl 85mage with full epic gear, 20k gold,... ( I can prove you everything mail, SQ/SA ) I would like to play on EU Outland (horde side)! Im able to play everyday from 18.00-00.00 mybe some breaks for smokes etc while playing Also im able to use skype (i have working mic so i can talk). So if there is anyone who wants to do this please contact me here or via skype: krivic20

Thank you for reading!

EDIT: I would like too lvl 4+ 80lvl char's!
    still looking for it!

Looking to Recruit someone or send a SoR. I Play on US Barthilas Horde side. i have tens of thousand of gold so i can supply all your flying, training etc. Messag me on MMO champion if interested in SoR or RaF. =)

Quote Originally Posted by raincity View Post
    Looking for a scroll of res on US Tichondrius Alliance, if you could pm me that would be great so I don't have to post my email here. Ill also be paying for at least 1 month game time.
    I can't send pms yet, but if you still need a Scroll send me a pm with the email to resurrect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for somebody to recruit with RAF,im really after the 2 seater rocket before it expires forever,il gladly level with you or give you any help or boosts you require once you purchase the 2months,pm me for more info ty

Deleted
    *** Got my SOR, thanks! ***

Hi all,

My irl mate has played WoW since the very beginning and have had a break for a year and a half now. However, it feels like a perfect time for both of us, for a comeback to the game and we had a peek at the scroll of ressurection goodies :-) He'd like to try out a new character and the option to get one at level 80 seems like a good deal.

So, if anyone is kind enough - and are interested in getting the mount you get by inviting a "new" player to the game with a scroll of ress. he would be greatful to have your invite :-)

His battle.net email is: mail [at] bo-mortensen [dot] dk

We're aiming to start on Silvermoon realm on alliance.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by mmoc8663545711; 2012-06-29 at 10:51 AM.