10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to Recruit some one
    I wanna to lvl atleast 2 toons up to 80 on Kel Thuzad Alli side
    After we lvl those toons we can lvl on any relam and side you want
    I play every day , for at least a hr a day most the time aroun 3-8 hrs, could lvl super fast

Plz msg me or reply to me on this thread if interrested

P.S: Can Send out SoR also

Signature Made By Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by DraeneiMaster View Post
    looking to recruit for RAF
    i am very experienced PM for more details
    Hey DraeneiMaster, I cannot PM due to a low post count at this time but if you email me at wolfywho68 at gmail we can talk some details and such. If you're comfortable emailing me that is

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ondras View Post
    Looking for Scroll of Ressurection on EU. I hope im putting it right, im the one who is thinking of coming back So if some one have SoR for me, PM me. Thx
    Apparently, im so unskilled that i can respond for your countless PMs, so if my account will be enough ---- balcarondrej(at)seznam.cz

someone recruit me, my keys.

can play 24/7 for the next week.

alliance only

pm me

Apparently, im so unskilled that i can respond for your countless PMs, so if my account will be enough ---- balcarondrej(at)seznam.cz
    Sent to you!
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Looking to be recruited.
    Ill buy Battle chest and subscriptions if you buy Wrath and Cata (only $20 for both because of summer sale)
    Looking to level multiple characters to 80 (at least 2)
    Alliance is preferable but horde would work as well.
    Level 85 for runs would be nice
    Would need you to have gold for
    Mounts
    Mount Training
    Bags
    Misc
    Etc..
    Looking to do a lot of leveling this weekend. Time you would need to be on this weekend would basically have to be anywhere from 3pm-7am but i want to get a lot of time in this weekend. I'm currently working nights from 9pm-7am for at least the next week so during the week the hours I could play would be 3pm-8:30pm.
    Must be able to make those times.
    Time Zone is Eastern Standard time
    If interested email me
    Last edited by Yoked; 2014-12-15 at 12:58 AM.

Looking to either be recruited or recruit someone. If I recruit you I would provide gold, bags, etc. if we leveled on Area 52 (good high pop Horde PVP server).. If you recruited me I would expect the same from you. Looking to level 2-3 characters and can basically play whenever. Pm here if interested

Talking Looking to recruit a friend horde

I'm looking to recruit on US - PVP SERVER Destromath SERVER HORDE

You provide your Game Key's and playing time (they are on sale right now!). I'll provide:

15k gold
    Level 25 guild that is ranked top 50 on Wowprogress
    Plenty of playing time
    Bags
    Vent Server

Message me here or via email: rica43210atgmaildotcom

We can discuss needs/hours ect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Sent to you!
    I only get some Recruit a Friend invite from some one, but dont see any Scrolls on mail or PM or account, try again if you can please.

I only get some Recruit a Friend invite from some one, but dont see any Scrolls on mail or PM or account, try again if you can please.
    I sent you one again. Check your PMs! :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by roboaxxil View Post
    I sent you one again. Check your PMs! :P
    Ah, thanks a lot, found it in Scroll of Ressurection section in account management. Hope you will get mount for that

Deleted
    Hello Everyone.
    - I would like to send out a RaF to one, who wants to get back to WoW.
    i play in EU and we can choose whatever server we like.
    I am from Denmark and i am 18 yrs old. I have been playing for 6 years, and i know the game very well.
    - Please send a message to me, here on MMO-Champion in my inbox.
    Looking forward to it!

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit, can play on two servers (EU server)
    1. Horde - Kazzak. I'd like to level two characters here (mage/lock myself) - can provide you with some gold for skills/mounts etc.
    2. Alliance - Sylvanas. I'd like to level several characters here - anything but a warrior. Don't have a whole lot of cash there but can provide both of us with some cash/mounts/fun whatever.

Got a busy weekend but if anyone is interested I got quite a lot of time next week to level up some characters.
    Send me a message.

Can also send out SoR's

cheers.

edit: I can provide gold/bags on both servers, and if we level a lot of characters I can provide the poseidus mount for you to use/sell on sylvanas.
    Last edited by mmoce99e8f03f4; 2012-07-06 at 03:39 PM.

Looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection,
    Will renew to make sure you get your mount dont worry
    Email T.vremote@yahoo.com Swift and easy

Quote Originally Posted by Tvremote View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection,
    Will renew to make sure you get your mount dont worry
    Email T.vremote@yahoo.com Swift and easy
    Sent

Deleted
    STILL Looking to Recruit someone Outland EU - Alliance

Hey guys,

My name is Martijn. Am looking for someone to recruit on Outland EU Alliance, my main is on horde (:
    We can also make a alience char after, that's no big deal.
    Have the possibility to play 10-15 hours a day.

Also, if you're in need of a SoR just let me know

I've been playing for about a year on and off but i feel like leveling again.
    If you're interested let me know.

you can contact me through Skype: martijn9871

Also, if you've upgraded you're account I can provide you with a 1 month game time (:

Thanks for reading and contact me on Skype!

- Martijn.

Deleted
    Looking for a scroll of ress from somebody i am planning to play till GW2 so my as well get somebody a free mount

Quote Originally Posted by jacko999 View Post
    Looking for a scroll of ress from somebody i am planning to play till GW2 so my as well get somebody a free mount
    Whats your email and US or EU?

still looking to give out a scroll of Resurrection send me a private message if you are looking for one

edit: US
    Last edited by Hippodotimus; 2012-07-06 at 02:45 PM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Smile RaF / SoR with an attitude! :)

Hello there, potentional RAF / SoR partner!

My name is Max, 19. I'm from Poland I play on Silvermoon EU realm (7 level 85s alliance characters), Steamwheedle Cartel (1 85s & other low levels), Argent Dawn (few low levels). I'm looking for someone that I can recruit / resurrect back to the game. Should you decide to choose me and think that sticking together is a good option, I will be able to provide you with company (not necessary, read below), bags, gold, boosts and anything you could possibly need as a low level. Leveling yet another character is always fun for me, factions / classes / realms do not matter much for me.

If you'd rather use me for getting back into the game only, that's absolutely okay, but should you choose otherwise and you're a clever person with varied interests (that is something else then WoW and gaming ) and nice, social attitude towards the others (like me ) we could make a great team.

Send me a PM here.
    Take care.
    Last edited by Burj; 2012-07-06 at 04:02 PM.