Quote Originally Posted by meezaa View Post
    I'd like a scroll of resurrection on US,
    Email: Meeza5445 [A] Hotmail (dot) com
    cheers.
    done, see you ingame!

looking to RAF to level with
    Skywall, US
    Last edited by empirekick4; 2012-07-14 at 04:44 AM.

I'll invite anybody for RAF and SOR, if you are on Aerie Peak I'll even power level for a while to help u PM me.

Looking for someone to Refer. Blackwing Lair - US Horde
    PM or email me at bluecious000atgmaildotcom

Looking for SOR!

Looking for SOR. Email: johnny8772gmailcom Thanks!

---------- Post added 2012-07-14 at 03:14 PM ----------

I need an SOR! email : johnny8772atgmaildotcom

Quote Originally Posted by tonep View Post
    Looking for SOR. Email: johnny8772gmailcom Thanks!

---------- Post added 2012-07-14 at 03:14 PM ----------

I need an SOR! email : johnny8772atgmaildotcom
    I sent you one!! Also looking for a recruit a friend for stormrage alliance.. Joeromanobass(at)live(.)com

Looking to send out SoR on US realms just email me your email at greymagma(AT)yahoo(DOT)com.
    Last edited by reaper4450; 2012-07-14 at 04:59 PM.

Still looking to send out a Scroll of Resurection; EU realms. Pm me with your email or character and realm, please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Comador View Post
    Still looking to send out a Scroll of Resurection; EU realms. Pm me with your email or character and realm, please.
    Me too, willing to give 10.000g startup bonus if you provide me the mount (thus paying for 1 month of gametime). PM me here and you'll have the scroll within the day.

Looking to send out RaF just email me your email at abdullah(AT)subaie(DOT)com

server : EU // Zenedar

Deleted
    Looking to recruit or to be recruited RaF EU

We will be playing on Kazzak Horde side.

We will be leveling 10 chars each, after level 15 we will be doing only dungeons to level up.

I am able to use skype/vent/ts3/mumble and have a working headset. You are not required to chat/talk with me but if you prefer so we can. I am able to speak fluently in both English and Danish.

My availability is every day from midday until midnight. I will expect you to be on for at least a few hours each day until we are done, the occasional day off is okay.
    Skype name: Conagher14

Got a SoR to send. PM info if you'd like one.

Deleted
    LF SoR

Region: EU
    email: rimorobi at gmail dot com
    char: Lohruk

thanks in advance

I'm looking for an RaF, I play on hellscream US and can provide you with gold/mats/a great guild who's very active and will help along as well. All but the but the base games, shoot me a pm if you're interested, I would like to level at least two toons this way while getting the mount.

You already gotten one i since i can send yah one if not ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit with RAF PM me your details and i will send you an invite,EU only horde or ally is good with me i have 4 servers that i play on!

Deleted

RaF!

Looking to recruit someone for leveling on Proudmoore server - US
    Will pay 10.000 gold if you upgrade your account to a retail version and pay for 2 months of game time so that i get the mount!

Looking to recruit someone to level Horde on Thrall(US). I will supply you with what you need and I am on daily/nightly. May even be willing to gift game time if you wish to keep playing after RaF runs out, just purchase the game(s). Message me or find me on skype >> jermokun(at)gmail(dot)com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    With the introduction of the new mount, which I must have since I'm a mount nerd. I'm looking to recruit someone.

I'm on Stormrage - US - Alliance, the best US server you can be on for Alliance, 40+ 8/8H DS guilds, over 300 guilds in DS. Horde are virtually non-existent. Pugs happen every half hour for basically everything you could ever want to do at all times day or night, and with the introduction of OpenRaid you'll be kept busy.

What I'm offering

Level 24, soon to be 25 guild perks - My level 80 Herald toon is in a casual/friendly guild of which you will be invited to.
    More bags than you'll ever need
    Gold - The amount is yet-to-be-determined, we'll see what you need when the time comes, but I'll supply 5k immediately which will cover basic costs.
    8 years of experience which includes all content when it was relevant, I could be specific but there's no need.
    Guild Ventrilo, I can also get on Skype if needed, or mumble if you have a server.
    If your main playtime coalesces with mine I'll make myself available when you need me, but please realize this game is not my life, but I will work around your schedule as you're the one paying.
    And above all else, this is a game, be yourself when you play it, have fun in vent or whatever VoIP we use, there's no need to impress a new acquaintance. Though a positive/fun attitude would be preferable.

What I'm requiring

You buy a starter pack and upgrade to what's needed.
    Pay for 60 days using a timecard

To get in touch with me please e-mail me at AficionadoStormrage at gmail dot com

This is not my RealID.
    Update - Now offering 20k gold when you upgrade and pay for 2 months using a time card, in addition to supplying everything else.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2012-07-16 at 08:55 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Update - Now offering 20k gold when you upgrade and pay for 2 months using a time card, in addition to supplying everything else.
    Is there any other way to contact you other than email?

<Definitely interested
    ~Started in December 04 & have 9 85s