Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT

Proudmoore alliance, i play 10+ hours a day can supply you with mounts/bags/ and a 25 guild that does rbgs and raids and anything in between. I am offering 15k gold when I get the mount. Am interested in lvling as many toons to 80 as possible also want to lvl a few horde toons on Illidan. You have to provide your own keys and game time and ill provide the time/gold.

Please PM me if interested.
    Still Looking

Haven't played in awhile and wondering how about the current state of the game. I'd love a US SoR. PM me and I'll give out my email.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavlet View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT WITH PERKS FOR BOTH OF US.

Will be Leveling atleast 2-3 80s on Twisting Nether Horde side.

Twisting Nether is one of the best Horde Populated realms and home to many top guilds such as Method and Quantum.

You Provide:
    - Battle Chest.
    - 2 Months of Game Time straight away.
    - Experience in the game.
    - Plenty of free time to level up.

I Provide:
    - Top level Guild.
    - Fast leveling experience (Can have an 80 in 2 days).
    - WRATH AND CATACLYSM KEYS. (These will be provided after our first level 70 is done so i know you are serious)
    - Endless gold for whatever you need.

PM me on here or add me on Skype at "vishal.shah1305".
    Still looking. .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manicca View Post
    Looking to recruit someone, You'd pay for your own account + 2 months playtime, I'd help you out in game with pretty much anything.
    Send me a mail here on MMO and we'll talk about it further.

What you do:
    Buy WoW, pay for 2 months.
    Level.
    Get a friend :>

What I do:
    Help you level!
    Invite you to a level 13 guild for some extra bonuses~
    Boost every now and then
    Guide you if you need information about something, and I can provide it!
    Give you 5k gold once I have gotten the mount

Info bout me:
    I play on EU - Darkmoon Faire.
    I've been playing WoW since Vanilla.
    I play pretty much everyday... too much.... <.<...
    Still looking n_n

Looking for a RaF. I won't be helping you with the lvling part but you'll get 2500g at the start and once I receive the mount you'll get another 42500 gold from me on Kazzak-EU Horde.

Can contact me on spbosman@hotmail.com

I'm looking for a RAF partner to level with me on my home-realm
    My main(s) and alts are alll playing on the same realm Earthen Ring (EU) which is in dire need of fresh blood.
    I'm planning to roll a monk alt @ some point in MoP currently my lowest character is 71.

Come to the dark side (horde) we have cookies!

What I offer you is:

* 20 slot bags x 4 for all your chars on my realm.
    * 1 month subscription fee (I will give this to you when you reach lvl 80*)
    * 1 pet store pet (your choice or another month subscription, same rule applies as the above*)
    * spot in our guild (maybe eventually a raiding spot) a fun, social and casual environment.
    * I will boost / help out whenever I can
    * All my professions will be @ your service.

I'm online most of the time due to health issues.
    If you want to know anything else just let me know via PM.

edit 1:When MoP hit's Azeroth I plan to level my farmer first and then my mains.
    After that I plan to roll my monk.

I have a second account with open character slots.. so if you want to level with me we can do that too.
    I prefer to play either a healing or a ranged DPS role. ( I suck @ melee :P )

** If you don't want the free month(s) i'm offering i'm also willing to pay for you the battle chest + either a pet or 1 month when you reach level 80!**
    Last edited by S@thi; 2012-07-17 at 04:55 PM.

I'm looking to recruit someone who would be willing to play on Drak'Tharon. And, at this time, the new mount is the Obsidian Nightwing! I play 4 hours a day, and I'm very friendly to players! I will provide you with 200 gold, and we can play on the faction/race of your choice, and make as many characters as you like! To reach me,reply to this comment or find me in-game on Drak'Tharon, Horde, Formchooser. **I AM an experienced player. I have an 85 Death Knight and an 85 Druid. I help out new players and help old players with the new things. And I can keep you up on all the upcoming expansion facts!** (We COULD play on a different realm, however I probably don't have 200g on that realm!)

LOOKING TO RECRUIT

Proudmoore alliance, i play 10+ hours a day can supply you with mounts/bags/ and a 25 guild that does rbgs and raids and anything in between. I am offering 15k gold when I get the mount. Am interested in lvling as many toons to 80 as possible also want to lvl a few horde toons on Illidan. You have to provide your own keys and game time and ill provide the time/gold.

Please PM me if interested.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT ON KAZZAK EU HORDE

You will get 5k gold on start as welcome to new realm , guild lvl25 as social invite, and my dedicated time for leveling as many toons as you want(i want at least 2)
    You will have to provide your own cd-keys with gametime, PM who ever is interested .

I should add that i will be playing as tank/healer for quick dungeon queues, so you can just relax, and enjoy the boost
    Last edited by RightKazzak; 2012-07-17 at 05:32 PM.

looking for someone to recruit me on US-OCEANIC THAURISSAN

pm me what u can offer. gold / keys / items etc.

2 months game time will be purchased immediately.

LF RaF partner on US-Illidan, Horde.
    I have plenty of gold to help out.
    I play on a daily basis.
    I will make a tank/healer/dps, doesnt matter to me.
    We can level through dungeons or questing, also doesnt matter.
    Send me a PM if interested.
    I also have a lvl 25 guild, so all the goodies are included.

Looking to "Recruit a Friend" on the US server Thrall Horde side. Thrall is an EST PvE high population server in the top 40 of all servers.

You provide:

- You pay for your own WoW account
    - Buy 2 months game time immediately

I provide:

- A spot in our top level guild (for all your characters on the server), very active, social guild, all perks/rewards unlocked, several raid groups (highest is 8/8H), rated battleground groups
    - (maybe eventually a raid spot in one of our raid groups)
    - Guild Ventrilo
    - Guild repairs
    - Plenty of time to level with you or boost you
    - Experience. Been playing since BC. You do not need experience, I can show you everything
    - Enough gold for all riding skills and bags on one character.

You can either play with me (I have a lot of experience) or if you just want the perks I mentioned above that I provide that is ok too. I have a lot of time if you wish to play with me. But once MoP hits I will be focusing on my main.

A bit about me. I am 28 years old, female, and the leader of a successful all around guild. I am currently job less >.< so I have a lot of time to spend with you. I have a working headset and we can use our guild ventrilo to talk, but I might be a bit shy at the beginning :P

Don't PM me because I cannot pm back due to low post count, please E-mail me carryleagan at hotmail dot com
    Last edited by Celacia; 2012-07-17 at 05:51 PM.

Im looking to be recruited...
    What im looking for is for some one to pay for the game and time required, after that ill take over with paying for the monthly fee
    i have a lot of exp playing wow, have 11 85s on my main acct but im looking to start over on a new server, thats not highly populated like my current server illidan. I dont care if its horde or alliance, i will play on this acct a lot prob 5-6 hours a day so if your interested send me any questions of invs to xxxnazzgulxxx at yahoo.c o m

I am looking to come back to the game and I am eligible for a Scroll of Resurrection. Can anyone help me out?

Looking for someone to do RaF with I will provide 1k gold and help you level, quest and dungeon.
    My realm is Silvermoon US Medium Population and it is PVE so you wont get ganked.
    I also have a 85 Hunter, Priest and Death Knight on this realm.
    I will Provide 16 slot bags and a spot in a level 25 Guild.
    If you want to be recruited just inbox me and ill give you my email.
    Last edited by Johncloaked; 2012-07-17 at 06:54 PM.

Looking for a raf partner (I refer you). That or if somehow we can arrange to you just buying 2 months so I can get the mount with gold or something in that nature. Any questions message me!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihealyou View Post
    I am looking to come back to the game and I am eligible for a Scroll of Resurrection. Can anyone help me out?
    I'd be glad to assist, if you like. I need your email though, maybe PM me, or something? Or if someone beats me to it, either wya, yay welcome back!

It wont let me PM yet. Are you able to PM me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihealyou View Post
    It wont let me PM yet. Are you able to PM me?
    LOL not me either. If you like you can IM me though. abecket1 (at) mix (dot) wvu (dot) edu

Quote Originally Posted by xxxnazzgulxxx View Post
    Im looking to be recruited...
    What im looking for is for some one to pay for the game and time required, after that ill take over with paying for the monthly fee
    i have a lot of exp playing wow, have 11 85s on my main acct but im looking to start over on a new server, thats not highly populated like my current server illidan. I dont care if its horde or alliance, i will play on this acct a lot prob 5-6 hours a day so if your interested send me any questions of invs to xxxnazzgulxxx at yahoo.c o m
    who ever sent me the inv plz email me your realm and info so we can get in touch asap, blizz is so vague when they send the starter inv