email is........ talk2me_2nite at yahoo dot com........ please let me know if you get to see this by sending me a message i cannot reply to messages till i post 10 times

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley1988 View Post
    email is........ talk2me_2nite at yahoo dot com........ please let me know if you get to see this by sending me a message i cannot reply to messages till i post 10 times
    Sent you a message.

I'm thinking I might come back and play for a bit. I have no one to play with though. I'd like to roll a new level 80 mage and end up on a new (to me), medium to high pop server. I'd also like if my ressurect'or could provide me with a decent, casual guild and some assistance in getting back in the game.
    And is there any way to bring my gold/stuff from my old character over to the new server/character?

Send me a scroll please!

edit: forgot email haha
    mourra11@gmail.com

Hi there. Would someone be kind enough to send me a scroll of resurrection to my email address? Can you PM me and I will reply with email address. Cheers (p.s. I am planning to stay so your wind guarding is nearly guaranteed).

Quote Originally Posted by Mokalius View Post
    Send me a scroll please!

edit: forgot email haha
    mourra11@gmail.com
    Sent an invite

Quote Originally Posted by Loharl View Post
    Hi there. Would someone be kind enough to send me a scroll of resurrection to my email address? Can you PM me and I will reply with email address. Cheers (p.s. I am planning to stay so your wind guarding is nearly guaranteed).
    Sent you a PM

Deleted
    When one ask for SoR (or offers) - please state if it is US or EU.

If one needs SoR in EU- PM me

Deleted
    anyone need SoR or RaF in EU servers, i'm willing to send you an invite, PM me

(with RaF I'll play with you and help you)

Hey guys, looking to give out some SoR and any RaF's - I currently play on the US servers Shu'halo and Windrunner for Horde, and Doomhammer for Alliance. Haven't used any of mine yet, so I'll give them out pretty freely.

Sending US-SOR, just pm or email me (Hikagewolf at Gmail dot com) your info and I will send it out ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippodotimus View Post
    looking to send a scroll of resurrection

US Alliance Stormrage

send me your info in a private message if you want one
    still looking to send one
    US Alliance Stormrage

looking to give out a SoR, if interested PM me ill get on it ASAP. US server

Hey guys, looking to give out some SoR and any RaF's - I currently play on the US servers Shu'halo and Windrunner for Horde, and Doomhammer for Alliance. Haven't used any of mine yet, so I'll give them out pretty freely.
    Wanted to say that I was especially looking for RaF, wanting to level a new character up.
    QQ'ers are like babies, when they don't get their favored pacifier they start crying.
    -Alceus

Looking to recruit a friend on us servers have max level ally and horde toons for power leveling and am willing to start a new toon to level on a server if you'd prefer. PM me if interested.

Searching for someone to send a SoR to, if interested send me a PM, also if someone is interested I'd like to recruit someone for the RaF as well, I play Horde Mannoroth US.

Whichever the case, do contact me, I'm usually always on, and check here often so I can do it fairly quickly.

Anyone in need of SoR, US Alliance, just PM me.

giving out SoRs, pm me US server

Deleted
    Looking to recruit somebody on EU servers. Add me on skype : ZaaZir for more information.

Deleted
    Offering EU-SOR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.